Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) (9118 Views)

Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / This Girl & I Are Dating Technically but she'll not admit it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by decub: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2016
xynerise:
grin grin.

I don't just know why we did this then. Still trying to figure out grin

Cc: Lalasticlala
Not to be the first person to be flogged in case you failed.

3 Likes

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by YhungPablo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
KissChrix:
Well, I've not done it before, so?
don't worry, when u stat going to school, you will..
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
I did it while in primary school grin
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Coutless times cheesy
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tolexander:
lol!

My Three main reasons then but most time the second reason below;

1. If i didn't submit the assignment or classwork on time stipulated by the teacher, so that the teacher would not detect I just submitted.

2. The classmate i copied had just submitted and I wanted to submit my book immediately after his, i would do that to let my book be far from the guy's book i copied so that the teacher would not know we copied ourselves.

3. I was not sure I answered the classwork/assignment right, my book being the first to be marked would be a disaster

You were a very brilliant PUPILgringrin

I had all the 3fears as you, man! Primary school was funnn! I wish I can take it back.
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Chelseafan1: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
ivyy:
When you're scared of being the teacher's scapegoat grin.

Hi sweetie, u look fabulous.
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Jummyjay99(f): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
johncallidon:
true talk
baje baje
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Howardnadler(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
Didn't do haven't done IT
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Readwarn(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Tolexander:
lol!

1. If i didn't submit the assignment or classwork on time stipulated by the teacher, so that the teacher would not detect I just submitted.

2. The classmate i copied had just submitted and I wanted to submit my book immediately after his, i would do that to let my book be far from the guy's book i copied so that the teacher would not know we copied ourselves.

3. I was not sure I answered the classwork/assignment right, my book being the first to be marked would be a disaster
Why the Story bro??
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by ivyy(f): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hi sweetie, u look fabulous.

Thank you smiley.

1 Like

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by buffalowings: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
Readwarn:

Why the Story bro??

We needed the story bro grin

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Tolexander: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Tolexander: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Readwarn:

Why the Story bro??
The answer to your question is in hell!
Go and locate it!

1 Like

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Chelseafan1: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
ivyy:

Thank you smiley.
I miss talking to you sad sad sad You still don't wanna give me your WhatsApp number, not fair o
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by xynerise: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I miss talking to you sad sad sad
You still don't wanna give me your WhatsApp number, not fair o

Bro, take your wooing procedures off my thread. undecided
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Chelseafan1: 2:46am On Nov 13, 2016
xynerise:

Bro, take your wooing procedures off my thread. undecided

Apologies bro, but I really do want ivyy, wouldn't you help me talk to that sweet babe?

With the way I am seeing it, she is one qualified lady that can bear me a daughter as cute as this.

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by xynerise: 6:15am On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Apologies bro, but I really do want ivyy, wouldn't you help me talk to that sweet babe?

With the way I am seeing it, she is one qualified lady that can bear me a daughter as cute as this.

Old Story. Find another trick bro.

Ivvy is my daughter.
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2016
I do it with unwashed plates too,dnt quote me.
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Dfinex(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2016
xynerise:
grin grin.

I don't just know why we did this then. Still trying to figure out grin

Cc: Lalasticlala

I will give u three reasons.

1. this is normally done by those set of students/pupils who will not submit their quiz/test/assignment on time. so in order for them not to be caught they will place theirs under because they assume that the teacher must have seen and memorized the name of the person whose work is untop .

2. there are these sets of students that are cliques and they copy each other's work. so to fool the teacher (in their small mind), they always separate their individual sheets upon submission.

3. there is also another set of students who are the iti's in class as we normally call them (dull students ) after answering rubbish on the sheets they will submit and place it under. their reason being that the teacher may likely get tired after marking a couple of sheets, as such will not pay much attention to the others and will probably just allocate scores. thereby helping these set of students to pass.....
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Dfinex(f): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2016
decub:
Not to be the first person to be flogged in case you failed.
lolsss...ur head is there.
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Dfinex(f): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Tolexander:
lol!

GBAGAAM!!!!
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Chelseafan1: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2016
xynerise:

Old Story. Find another trick bro.

Ivvy is my daughter.

Give me ur dota na, I promise to be the best son-in-law to you.
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by xynerise: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Give me ur dota na, I promise to be the best son-in-law to you.

Best? Who are you competiting with?
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Chelseafan1: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2016
xynerise:

Best? Who are you competiting with?

Na only one dota you get ni?
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by xynerise: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Na only one dota you get ni?

Yes
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Readwarn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tolexander:
The answer to your question is in hell! Go and locate it!
E pain you that much?....sorry I hurt your feelings.

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Readwarn(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tolexander:
The answer to your question is in hell! Go and locate it!

Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Noblewhiz(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
who wan Cari last
Re: Admit It! We Have All Done This Before (photo) by Tolexander: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Readwarn:
stupidity neither hurts nor pains but amuses!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Ghanaian Girl Needs A Nigerian Boy Friend: See Qualifications / My Experience Flirting With Ladies On Tinder - Pictures / The Reason Why Naija Girls Are Rude!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.