Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23713 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Fxwarrior:
*spreads mat

This thread is very funny. Which one be potty trained again?

That breeders reply is very funny though.
" I told you she will grow into a lion". Op replied I don't want a lion.

Breeder even said the dog will be crying when pressed. This seems like a Nollywood script.

Finally why can't Nigerians be straightforward for once.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by nelson7777: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2016
wapadunk

I dnt knw u hv nvr met u i mean u no disrespect bt if disappointment is rated I wil say. am 200% disappointed

do u know sometimes dog die 4 no reason, n u start telling ur sef dat I jst played wit d dog dis morning n nw,,,,
if bobbysaxy God has forgiven him n u start saying dat u will defame him 4 d nxt 20yrs he has no power of his own his God wil destroy u because u hv evil in ur heart n no forgiveness in ur heart., n u r a threat...

if God bless u n u start asking of receipt u r ungrateful., if he sends someone to giv u a car u didn't pay a dime 4 dat u didn't get wit ur wisdom, power n understanding n u start saying u wnt a document to knw d generation n history of d car u r ungrateful.
hv u ever thought dat d problem d op n bob r having is God's way of showing u favour because people here were offering to pay d op more dan halfa d price bt his spirit directed him to giv u 4 free. n he held his peace I repeat held his peace n has he has made somebody he doesn't knw smile God will surely make him smile,,

wapadunk u beta wise d Bleep up, n enjoy Wat u hv.
there was no time d man ask u to gt predegree document. u think u r fighting 4 him bt he is somewhere sipping juice n reading this thread n questioning him self r u sure I gv d right person to take care of this dog cos I think his a trouble maker.. no I think I shud take it back n giv to someone who knows hw to keep quiet as I d owner hv kept quiet.

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Am not here to fight for anyone. I have sinced moved on. Only for the wailing wailers to quote me in arguments.

Nobody is after anybody's business. Nor do I have a kennel. Am just a dog Lover.

If you buy a phone from Samsung and they claim it 8gb, on getting home, you discover it's 4gb. Are you telling me you can't lodge a complaint? It's the way the customer care responds that actually dictate the outcome.

Not that anyone will intimate me to been quiet when the person that sold something with wrong claims can't even say sorry.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
wapadunk:

I will make noise about that, cause I care about staying true to what you claim. And if the person concern doesn't come here to retract those claims, I will keep this thread alive for years to come. So, it's non of your business, you are not involved in the matter. When 9 of 10 people says the same. So, know you are the only odd, that means your brain is Dead.
#Baby #Factory #Product
#blockhead..i jst sidon dey look...tnk God d guy has stoped replying ur posts,lemme ff suit abeg.mr pedigree we don c u!

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
nelson7777:
wapadunk

I dnt knw u hv nvr met u i mean u no disrespect bt if disappointment is rated I wil say. am 200% disappointed

do u know sometimes dog die 4 no reason, n u start telling ur sef dat I jst played wit d dog dis morning n nw,,,,
if bobbysaxy God has forgiven him n u start saying dat u will defame him 4 d nxt 20yrs he has no power of his own his God wil destroy u because u hv evil in ur heart n no forgiveness in ur heart., n u r a threat...

if God bless u n u start asking of receipt u r ungrateful., if he sends someone to giv u a car u didn't pay a dime 4 dat u didn't get wit ur wisdom, power n understanding n u start saying u wnt a document to knw d generation n history of d car u r ungrateful.
hv u ever thought dat d problem d op n bob r having is God's way of showing u favour because people here were offering to pay d op more dan halfa d price bt his spirit directed him to giv u 4 free. n he held his peace I repeat held his peace n has he has made somebody he doesn't knw smile God will surely make him smile,,

wapadunk u beta wise d Bleep up, n enjoy Wat u hv.
there was no time d man ask u to gt predegree document. u think u r fighting 4 him bt he is somewhere sipping juice n reading this thread n questioning him self r u sure I gv d right person to take care of this dog cos I think his a trouble maker.. no I think I shud take it back n giv to someone who knows hw to keep quiet as I d owner hv kept quiet.

abeg tell him..even a ten yr old dey get sense na..
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
@Mr Henry - this your previous post actually shows you are an #Hypocrite.

I was the first person that called for the thread to be closed after the case was resolved, and I have only voiced my opinion here to the seller to show areas of improvement in the future.

I respect his work, and even if I want to buy another dog tomorrow, I will contact him.

When you work too much in a cement factory, it can actually affect your way of life.

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
wapadunk:
@Mr Henry - this your previous post actually shows you are an #Hypocrite.
I was the first person that called for the thread to be closed after the case was resolved, and I have only voiced my opinion here to the seller to show areas of improvement in the future.
I respect his work, and even if I want to buy another dog tomorrow, I will contact him.
When you work too much in a cement factory, it can actually affect your way of life.
oya no vex..buh u knw say dis matter was long settled..u bringing up d issue of pedigree or no pedigree e get as e b na...
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Falcone52x: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh Lord grin grin grin
wapadunk:

After reading your post, And I didn't direct anything to you. Nor does the matter concerns you.

Before this month ends you will suffer another person's problem. Now write that down. That's for you.

The dog's is in my custody. I now represent the buyer. I demand to know the dog's bloodline as claimed by the seller. It's as simple. Or indeed he is a fraud, a cheat and a thief. Simple. The title claims "wants to scam" : Now the court is open to proof you are not really a SCAMMER. I need the bloodline.

Leviticus 19:11
Verse Concepts
'You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
henrhiy:

oya no vex..buh u knw say dis matter was long settled..u bringing up d issue of pedigree or no pedigree e get as e b na...

That was his claim, and next time he should not claim what is not. Didn't mean any harm and I respect his work.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Eveezy:

Bro, I know dt pedigree papers should go wit a pedigree dog, bt let's assume u imported a pedigree male nd anoda imports a pedigree female, dey both littered in Nigeria, d pups are nt registered in d pedigree data base, d pups later grew up nd littered, nd still not registered, does it make dier generation unknown?
Such puppies can't be said to be pedigree as long as they are not registered in the data base with papers to proof.

No paper proof is what encourages any Tom dick and Harry to sell shitty pups as pedigree.

Eveezy:

even tho it was recorded somewhere nd nt d pedigree data base? in dis kinda scenario, paper is nt provided bt pups are pedigree, nd according to d definition of pedigree, pups linage can be traced to at least 4 generations bk.
You can't just use your mouth to trace a dog's lineage without paper proof. If such is allowed, then a Scammer can claim that the puppy he has for sale is a son of Canada Thunderhawk Caucasians AND Russian Caucasians cos he knows paper proof won't be required.

If there is no proof of pedigree, a dog can sometimes be disregarded and not named a Caucasian ovcharka cos it has no genealogy that links it to the Caucasian gene pool.
Eveezy:

Fine possibly bobby was misleading by claiming super pedigree frm imported parents nd all. what he could provide right now should be atleast a known sire nd dam of d pup linage. nd u can continue ur research frm dere.
He has to provide the papers he advertised the dog to possibly have. No amount of research the new owner does can make that dog a Caucasian if it is not registered.

Provide the papers or apologise for being malicious.
Eveezy:

Mind u anyone could do whatever to sell his or her pups
Only irresponsible and malicious people, who have no love and intentions of promoting a breed, do such.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by HelpeeDeck(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Someone recommended me to bobby that i should come check him out here, i wanted to invest much money on this dog business and also get some puppies as a first timer, i was about contacting him for we to see and talk about it, with this am seeing and his attitude handling a simple issues with one of his customer, sorry i have to maintain my lane... Just this alone can spoil your reputation online from other people not doing business with you.. Pls next time, no matter what, try to handle issues arising with any of ur customer well, we dont know who God can use to increase our will wealth the more...

8 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Eveezy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Such puppies can't be said to be pedigree as long as they are not registered in the data base with papers to proof.

No paper proof is what encourages any Tom dick and Harry to sell shitty pups as pedigree.

You can't just use your mouth to trace a dog's lineage without paper proof. If such is allowed, then a Scammer can claim that the puppy he has for sale is a son of Canada Thunderhawk Caucasians AND Russian Caucasians cos he knows paper proof won't be required.

If there is no proof of pedigree, a dog can sometimes be disregarded and not named a Caucasian ovcharka cos it has no genealogy that links it to the Caucasian gene pool.

He has to provide the papers he advertised the dog to possibly have. No amount of research the new owner does can make that dog a Caucasian if it is not registered.

Provide the papers or apologise for being malicious.

Only irresponsible and malicious people, who have no love and intentions of promoting a breed, do such.
OK, but let's just let it lie, many people has said bobby is misleading, bt no doubt he has quality pup, dont u tink a pedigree cauc will cost more Dan 120k? let's just let it slide.
and BTW, how do u register a dog in d pedigree data base in 9ja? would like to know plzzz. cos I know of two imported pedigree dogs dt d pups were nt registered, bt d bloodline is known

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
Say what ever u like till next century...the truth of the mater is there are so many records of successful transactions in d past, and I will also say I regret selling a dog to this particular buyer, no scam was intended, it was a misunderstanding and a deal gone bad...we went all the way to satisfy him..he got his dog 6hrs after payments to make sure we dont make him have any doubt and to avoid keeping him waitin..immediately we got payments,we had to move to the pet store. To buy basket,soap,collar,powder,multivitamin before proceeding to waybill d dog at d park..all these for free.from my calculations I made a loss selling d dog to him and I still regret selling to him in a way.please bear in mind the dog is my sweat,the pup was not fed with grass and it cost a lot to have such quality puppy in stock,some hardwork has been put into place.as for the guy that was dashed a dog and ur still here trying to create an issue...if u dont like the dog...u can as well dash her out again...am very sure there are 100s of people here that wish to have her wholeheartedly, some are even willing to even pay an 150k. just like I recieved a call today concerning her and d person is even willing to even pay higher.wen a dog is pedigree it cud either be a documented pedigree or non documented pedigree....so if u dont like her,i know of someone that will buy at 150k without any complain rite now...u were lucky to have gotten her...ur not supposed to come here to say anything at all...cos it was deal gone bad to favor u...if I were u,i will quietly maintain my peace and prayerfully feed my dog silently and make good profit out of her....God gave u bread and butter,u are still crying for tea, while some others have not recieved anyting at all...if some people cud think both left and right, and evaluate tins well, opening this type of thread wud not be an option at all....simple dialogue wud have resolved the whole issue...but I know the buyer cares less about d impact this cud cost...but am not bothered any more...I now see all these from a different perspective....ITS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE...the more u bark and shout here( for those that carry the matter for head too much)...the more u make the kennel name more popular and blive me those dat we have had so many successful dealings with in the past will keep buying...those that never bought that understands good quality will also buy...those that have seen my hussle here and have seen my street credibility here will also buy...those that also feels that they dont wanna do buisness with us dat wanna keep their money will also keep their money,its not compulsory that everybody buys from me before...whatever GOD gives me,am satisfy with it.i use to say dis, I cant force u to buy a dog from me....its based on ur choice and ur desire for good quality..I have my FANs here, take it or leave it...say whatever u like till next year, they are my hardcore fans...they wont buy from elsewhere irrespective of watever is written here...I have worked so hard to attain that level and I do my assignments well enuff.I have also worked so hard to gain their trust..wen it comes to the little short comings observed, I will say no one is perfect...all observations has been noted and will be worked on, but wen u come here to say, he doesnt have one single dog, he is a dog hawker,puppy miller,instrumentalist,hungry marketer and so on,all these are products of HATE,its not needed at all,transfer such energy u want to use in damaging someone's buisness into making ur life better...I dont envy people, I strive to do much more better than them..tnx GUYS...wish me well if u also wanna GROW...tnx to everybody who stood by us all these years, I also wanna use these medium to appreciate all of u...ur contribution positively or negatively has made us better, and we will keep working hard to earn ur patronage...GOD BLESS U ALL

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2016
Eveezy:

OK, but let's just let it lie, many people has said bobby is misleading, bt no doubt he has quality pup, dont u tink a pedigree cauc will cost more Dan 120k? let's just let it slide.
If truly he's a breeder and not just a marketer of other people's dogs, then this issue can't just slide away, especially when he has been avoiding answering the question. He's clients will read this and find him untrustworthy.

A simple apology would do.
Eveezy:

and BTW, how do u register a dog in d pedigree data base in 9ja? would like to know plzzz. cos I know of two imported pedigree dogs dt d pups were nt registered, bt d bloodline is known
Talk to other reputable breeders and vets, or go online.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by fhranchez(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2016
this bobbysaxy is a petty thief...... dnt ask me why cos idont have time to write shikinah
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2016
Say what ever u like till next century...the truth of the mater is there are so many records of successful transactions in d past, and I will also say I regret selling a dog to this particular buyer, no scam was intended, it was a misunderstanding and a deal gone bad...we went all the way to satisfy him..he got his dog 6hrs after payments to make sure we dont make him have any doubt and to avoid keeping him waitin..immediately we got payments,we had to move to the pet store. To buy basket,soap,collar,powder,multivitamin before proceeding to waybill d dog at d park..all these for free.from my calculations I made a loss selling d dog to him and I still regret selling to him in a way.please bear in mind the dog is my sweat,the pup was not fed with grass and it cost a lot to have such quality puppy in stock,some hardwork has been put into place.as for the guy that was dashed a dog and ur still here trying to create an issue...if u dont like the dog...u can as well dash her out again...am very sure there are 100s of people here that wish to have her wholeheartedly, some are even willing to even pay an 150k. just like I recieved a call today concerning her and d person is even willing to even pay higher.wen a dog is pedigree it cud either be a documented pedigree or non documented pedigree....so if u dont like her,i know of someone that will buy at 150k without any complain rite now...u were lucky to have gotten her...ur not supposed to come here to say anything at all...cos it was deal gone bad to favor u...if I were u,i will quietly maintain my peace and prayerfully feed my dog silently and make good profit out of her....God gave u bread and butter,u are still crying for tea, while some others have not recieved anyting at all...if some people cud think both left and right, and evaluate tins well, opening this type of thread wud not be an option at all....simple dialogue wud have resolved the whole issue...but I know the buyer cares less about d impact this cud cost...but am not bothered any more...I now see all these from a different perspective....ITS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE...the more u bark and shout here( for those that carry the matter for head too much)...the more u make the kennel name more popular and blive me those dat we have had so many successful dealings with in the past will keep buying...those that never bought that understands good quality will also buy...those that have seen my hussle here and have seen my street credibility here will also buy...those that also feels that they dont wanna do buisness with us dat wanna keep their money will also keep their money,its not compulsory that everybody buys from me before...whatever GOD gives me,am satisfy with it.i use to say dis, I cant force u to buy a dog from me....its based on ur choice and ur desire for good quality..I have my FANs here, take it or leave it...say whatever u like till next year, they are my hardcore fans...they wont buy from elsewhere irrespective of watever is written here...I have worked so hard to attain that level and I do my assignments well enuff.I have also worked so hard to gain their trust..wen it comes to the little short comings observed, I will say no one is perfect...all observations has been noted and will be worked on, but wen u come here to say, he doesnt have one single dog, he is a dog hawker,puppy miller,instrumentalist,hungry marketer and so on,all these are products of HATE,its not needed at all,transfer such energy u want to use in damaging someone's buisness into making ur life better...I dont envy people, I strive to do much more better than them..tnx GUYS...wish me well if u also wanna GROW...tnx to everybody who stood by us all these years, I also wanna use these medium to appreciate all of u...ur contribution positively or negatively has made us better, and we will keep working hard to earn ur patronage...GOD BLESS U ALL
(Mo
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by advanceDNA: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2016
Person no pay ..e get free correct Caucasian Shepherd wey no be pencil mouth GSD cross ooooo...e come come back to the thread dey make trouble ask seller for pedigree papers....na 120k dem dey sell dogs wey get papers?

He con dey use phone do analogy...if person dash u iPhone 7 with no manual... u go tell am make he find the manual by force so u go dey sure say the phone wey dem dash u na confirmed original....until the manual is produced, d person wey dash u d phone or the seller no get right to call d fone original...paper or no paper na confirm cauc u collect...why him no ask for papers before he go collect the dog...in short ....the thunder wey go fire u eehnnn...na for my benin sisters dem go send am come...

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2016
advanceDNA:
the thunder wey go fire u eehnnn...na for my benin sisters dem go send am come...
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
bobbysaxy:
(Mo
abeg concentrate on ur business joor. u cannot satisfy everyone..only do ur bst. dis is nt d first time im seeing pple trow shades at successful pple..e com too much for NL sef..

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by uchbaba(m): 7:54am On Nov 19, 2016
bobbysaxy:
(Mo
. Bobbysaxy in as much as u ar u top breeder(no doubt abt that) ur dogs are top notch, most hv seen on this forum, bro u made a mistake telling him that u hv pony trained, I expected that u admit to this anomaly despite the loss it may incur which infact is the reason u ar defending urself however I believe that good name is better than money, I knw u may hv drown a conclusion on the line u wanna take bt this is just my take, I love Dogs(quality dogs) peace!

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
uchbaba:
. Bobbysaxy in as much as u ar u top breeder(no doubt abt that) ur dogs are top notch, most hv seen on this forum, bro u made a mistake telling him that u hv pony trained, I expected that u admit to this anomaly despite the loss it may incur which infact is the reason u ar defending urself however I believe that good name is better than money, I knw u may hv drown a conclusion on the line u wanna take bt this is just my take, I love Dogs(quality dogs) peace!

Actually when you point out the shortcomings of the buyer it's OK. But you point out the shortcomings of the seller, you are wicked and wants to bring him down.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by DidiLove1: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
bobbysaxy:

It's not always about the money you know!
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Immorttal: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
the op made a very big mistake due to inexperience but sending a poor dog back without the approval of the seller explains much about your overall personality and am sure you,ve have beaten the dog severally when it didn't fit the description you think you requested.
first things first, bobbysaxy is a dog reseller or marketer implying that the dog wasn't his own. every business has a secret!!! am a breeder to and the way you photographed your dog goes a long way in determining how fast it can be sold and the first pic of that Caucasian ovtcharka blew your mind away and when you got a "lesser sized" dog the whole suspicion and hatred for the pup began and you choose to act on impulse rather than asking questions and making inquiries, but i forgive your ignorance. but who the heck labels a soured deal as scam

there is no such thing as POTTY TRAINED DOG!! Never!!! because even adult dogs do make mistake here and there but bobbysaxy should have explained better when he realised you are a novice so i blamed him on this part. again there is a little distinction between an outdoor dog and indoor dog because it solely depends on the owner - you have to exercise your dog always be it a medium sized, massive or toy dog. i once kept a very large Neapolitan female puppy with very long frame in my private bedroom (a very big bathroom inside) since 4weeks to 11 months still its a very active dog but i always exercised it every night until i put it in a large room, housebreaking took almost a month to accomplish successful but one or two potty accidents occurred here and there and i realised its because of a running stomach on both occasions. i hope this has been settled. i will advice the op to calm down and love the puppy with time you,ll realised you nearly made a mistake.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by chloedogie(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Bobby sax sold a reasonably good breed but if I were him, after the guy paid, I would potty train the dog for a week before sending the pup down. I gave my 6-7months old German dog out few months back when official trips deprived me of taking good care of her. I potty trained that pup under 5 days. Till I gave her out, she never messed her cage for once. Bobby should have done that since that's what the OP wanted. Nothing as sweet as having a lovely dog potty trained. Hope you guys would sort this out. Cheers
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by chloedogie(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2016
Immorttal:
the op made a very big mistake due to inexperience but sending a poor dog back without the approval of the seller explains much about your overall personality and am sure you,ve have beaten the dog severally when it didn't fit the description you think you requested.
first things first, bobbysaxy is a dog reseller or marketer implying that the dog wasn't his own. every business has a secret!!! am a breeder to and the way you photographed your dog goes a long way in determining how fast it can be sold and the first pic of that Caucasian ovtcharka blew your mind away and when you got a "lesser sized" dog the whole suspicion and hatred for the pup began and you choose to act on impulse rather than asking questions and making inquiries, but i forgive your ignorance. but who the heck labels a soured deal as scam

there is no such thing as POTTY TRAINED DOG!! Never!!! because even adult dogs do make mistake here and there but bobbysaxy should have explained better when he realised you are a novice so i blamed him on this part. again there is a little distinction between an outdoor dog and indoor dog because it solely depends on the owner - you have to exercise your dog always be it a medium sized, massive or toy dog. i once kept a very large Neapolitan female puppy with very long frame in my private bedroom (a very big bathroom inside) since 4weeks to 11 months still its a very active dog but i always exercised it every night until i put it in a large room, housebreaking took almost a month to accomplish successful but one or two potty accidents occurred here and there and i realised its because of a running stomach on both occasions. i hope this has been settled. i will advice the op to calm down and love the puppy with time you,ll realised you nearly made a mistake.

Boss there are. Let me give you a small story of when I was small. My mum's office was slightly walk-able from our house years back. So we had this fine bingo(u could see traces of some foreign look on him). The dog followed my mum to the office and was allowed into the premises. He was in her personal office all day. That was on a Friday. Then Saturday morning we can't find Bingo. Afternoon nowhere. Night we searched ten streets 360 degrees round us we no see Bingo. Then after service on sunday, we were at home around 5pm sobbing about what could have happened to Bingo. Then mum was like last she saw Bingo was during her lunch break when she fed her. So we headed for her office, opened the premises, went into her room, lo and behold Bingo was wailing there. As we opened the door, he ran out straight for the lawn, urinated for like two good minutes, then ran out of the compound for a near by bush and started defecating. I was amazed as a young guy. That was like 1990. My dad has being a breeder since the 70's and he trains dogs like anything. I've personally owned about 7 dogs and they were all potty trained by me. Even by the first week in January, I'm going to pick up a fourteen month old Neapolitan Mastiff dog in Jos that is not potty trained. I will update you after 7 days max, that dog will be potty trained. Cheers man,

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Voy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
eezeribe:
Op, you get mind ooh. To transfer 120k to a stranger for this recession . You should have opted for pay on delivery
#gbam
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by frank202012: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
enoch273:

Finally you ve said it yourself you are jealous, instead of me to buy from these amateurs you mentioned, I will import the breed I want.

Who amateur??
Shut that gutter u called mouth...

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by boobooslim(f): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hi, please what eventually happened to the poor pup? i want to give a pup to my kids for Christmas. Can i get that pup if no one wants it?

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Immorttal: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
chloedogie:

Boss there are. Let me give you a small story of when I was small. My mum's office was slightly walk-able from our house years back. So we had this fine bingo(u could see traces of some foreign look on him). The dog followed my mum to the office and was allowed into the premises. He was in her personal office all day. That was on a Friday. Then Saturday morning we can't find Bingo. Afternoon nowhere. Night we searched ten streets 360 degrees round us we no see Bingo. Then after service on sunday, we were at home around 5pm sobbing about what could have happened to Bingo. Then mum was like last she saw Bingo was during her lunch break when she fed her. So we headed for her office, opened the premises, went into her room, lo and behold Bingo was wailing there. As we opened the door, he ran out straight for the lawn, urinated for like two good minutes, then ran out of the compound for a near by bush and started defecating. I was amazed as a young guy. That was like 1990. My dad has being a breeder since the 70's and he trains dogs like anything. I've personally owned about 7 dogs and they were all potty trained by me. Even by the first week in January, I'm going to pick up a fourteen month old Neapolitan Mastiff dog in Jos that is not potty trained. I will update you after 7 days max, that dog will be potty trained. Cheers man,
you are correct to some extent but environmental factors could be culpable for bingo not wanting to poo in the office. imagine the chilling sensation of pooping in a bush grin
what i really meant by "no such thing as potty training" is the cage potty training.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by advanceDNA: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
boobooslim:
Hi, please what eventually happened to the poor pup? i want to give a pup to my kids for Christmas. Can i get that pup if no one wants it?

By this time? U just dey ask for the puppy?...the dog go don dey cross another dog by now oooo...u better call Bobby Saxxy if u need puppy.....u go pay shaaa ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by chloedogie(m): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2016
Immorttal:
you are correct to some extent but environmental factors could be culpable for bingo not wanting to poo in the office. imagine the chilling sensation of pooping in a bush grin
what i really meant by "no such thing as potty training" is the cage potty training.

Aiiy man.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by iykofias(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
boobooslim:
must u give ur kids a free pup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / 8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.