Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23806 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by toms55(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
cry
bobbysaxy:
bro tanx for ur concern...the dog is assumed to be sold and delivered to her new home...am not even in d state now...owner says he doesnt want again and dashed a driver
cry
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by toms55(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
@maitommi please take the dog the way it is please. Caucasians are wonderful breeds and good around children too if properly trained. They are well sought for and good for security

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by gwmlogistic: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
if u've been breeding dogs u will know that a young puppy of 7wks might not manifest that traits in another new environment but wud have better tendency to catch up fast enuff since she has been taught before in her previous home...for God's sake she is just 7wks old... are u a breeder
No am not, I never owned a dog before. What I expect of a breeder to a first time owner is not what you have done. You are supposed to work with this man every inch of the way. If you have taken proper time to explain to him about all of this we won't be here typing about this. I crave so much for a dog now and looking to start with a small breed, I expect much more from the potential seller.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Thats another sign of an irresponsible breeder.

He was all about the money, that's why he lost concern about the dog as soon as it left his premise.
ur talking junks sir...u must be a long time hater....u know all the traits of an irresponsible breeder and a puppy miller...u read junks online and tink u know too much...why not be joking with ur buisness like dat with customers and see wat u will be left with.maybe u tink that puppy has been feeding on sand all these while...mr responsible Breeder

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
ur talking junks sir...u must be a long time hater....u know all the traits of an irresponsible breeder and a puppy miller...u read junks online and tink u know too much...why not be joking with ur buisness like dat with customers and see wat u will be left with.maybe u tink that puppy has been feeding on sand all these while...mr responsible Breeder
No one hates you.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
gwmlogistic:

No am not, I never owned a dog before. What I expect of a breeder to a first time owner is not what you have done. You are supposed to work with this man every inch of the way. If you have taken proper time to explain to him about all of this we won't be here typing about this. I crave so much for a dog now and looking to start with a small breed, I expect much more from the potential seller.
if u wanna buy any breed...make ur reasearch about the breed standard before contacting a buyer....if u like the dog ur buying and its from a known or popular breeder....pls feel free to pay and let them waybill ur dog to u...u can buy anywhere, u like any kennel but make sure it meets up with the breeds standard...dont equally turn a seller into a confused person

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by theyongest: 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mr Bobby, just pick the dog, as far as I'm concerned, this is just a minor matter that can be resolved if either or both parties can decide on how to share the loss. Whether you return him to your kennel doesn't matter. As a matter of fact, many people like me are interested in picking her up, I in particular has offered 50% buy-back which will conveniently placate tour client (ensuring good customer service) and you can use that to get him something that fits his requirements. Just be the big guy for the sake of the puppy.
You think you're being a strict businessman, meanwhile, you're at the same time making a poor reputation for your brand too. Just pick him up and settle this however you can.

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Am even seeing this as a planned stuff...this buyer contacted me that someone gave him my contact.immediately he contacted me I asked him if he was from nairaland..he said NO..now I found this on nairaland. sayin scam after he has recieved his dog.so he also lied to me that he didnt know me from nairaland..later he came here to say he has been seeing here that I display good dogs....the next thing I saw he started to threatening to spoil my name on nairaland thru watshapp messages,which I know some other previous topics that has been cleared must have prompted his actions...this is not necessary anymore as everybody is already aware of bobbysaxy kennel for a long time...no scam in dis transaction...u dont know d breed u wanted...I suggested one for u and u said u liked it and we transacted...pls erase that thought of scam and stop making bobbysaxy kennel more popular...I tink am popular enuff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
As for the potty training its being done by a breeder and follow up by the final owner...have told u times without number...

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by jeff1607(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE DIFFERENCE BTW GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING COMES INTO PLAY PLAY HERE.

ONE IS GIVEN DIFFERENT OPTIONS AND ALLOWED TO CHOOSE WHILE THE OTHER WILL BE GIVEN DIFFERENT OPTIONS AND BE GIVEN THE RIGHT CHOICE TO SELECT FROM WEIGHING THE PROS AND THE CONS

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by blackboy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
Bobbysax did not scam no one . This is no case of scam.

This is a simple matter that can be resolved however it seems there is more to all this than meets the eyes. Perhaps, it goes beyond this dog.

1. Sending the pup back is risky as puts the dog life in danger.

2. The dog shown by Bobbysax offering you and what you received are the same.

3. Bullmastiffs, boerboer, cane corsos, German Shepherd even Great Danes have been know to be indoor dogs . It's all about training. There is no confirmed dog that is strictly for outdoors.

4. Bobbysax promised you a dog that has been house trained he should have called you to give him more time to house train the dog but no matter how you house train a dog once in a new environment he will need to be trained because the place is not the same.

5. If you want a different breed of dog, then thats another discussion you should have had with Bobbysax.

6. He didnt scam you. There is no scam here just you don't want the dog no more .

7. Its a good dog if you love dogs its a good dog just take time to house break the dog.

8. Bobbysax if he wants another dog and you can swap then do let him know but not that you seem aggressive. Customer is king. There is a way you tell some to go to hell and he will think you said I love you. Your approach to your customers and potential customers needs to looked into . You have good dogs for sale but the major complaint is your attitude. Watch the Apprentice series by Trump it will help in your marketing and customer relations. Trump going all the way even when he was telling so many pple to hell with you was not fluke but marketing and customer strategy.

Bobbysax you are so popular on the pet section because of your good dogs and advertising style but also getting infamous because of the way you address people and issues.

Bobbysax did not scam no one just an unsatisfied customer.

13 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by LeSammy: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Well let's stop trading words like market women!!!!

What's happening to the pup?
Who is picking it up?

The pup must be hungry by now!
The pup made two trips in a very short period

I'm not one to judge but if any of you is a true dog lover, just save that pup before its too late!

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
See this very intelligent comment...very reasonable with the mindset of peace...I respect u a lot at blackboy....God bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2016
LeSammy is right....where's the dog....he or I can pick her up........som1 shd tell ud the location and I cld get it down here in minutes.....pls update us....
there's bn a miscommunication and also.....can I give u a male lhasa (parlour dog puppy) ...
08024101874. ...whatsapp me Maitommi
I'd take d caucasian female

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
He is not a reputable breeder but a puppy miller. No reputable breeder breeds more than 2 different kinds of breed. Only puppy mills do.
bobbysax did the indefensible thing.....but having more dan 2 breeds doesn't make me a miller....I am a dog lover 1st than breeder....I have 3 breeds and hope 2 get more based on my addiction or fantasy like husky or so....not because I wanna sell or so....so I wldnt support dat statement
also
...bobbysaxy, I delivered 2 lhasa puppies 2 abeokuta and festac and even at 7weeks, they wldnt poo in their cage until new owners took them out....that's potty training. ...now its left 2 d new owners 2 find a spot and get d dog used to it....I break this down 2 my clients....I do more because I keep in touch. ...I give dem options, caution dem....explain what shd be done or not

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
barcaboi:

bobbysax did the indefensible thing.....but having more dan 2 breeds doesn't make me a miller....I am a dog lover 1st than breeder....I have 3 breeds and hope 2 get more based on my addiction or fantasy like husky or so....not because I wanna sell or so....so I wldnt support dat statement
also
...bobbysaxy, I delivered 2 lhasa puppies 2 abeokuta and festac and even at 7weeks, they wldnt poo in their cage until new owners took them out....that's potty training. ...now its left 2 d new owners 2 find a spot and get d dog used to it....I break this down 2 my clients....I do more because I keep in touch. ...I give dem options, caution dem....explain what shd be done or not
Sensible post.

7 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
I think Bobbysaxxy knew what he wanted by saying indoor dogs. Rather you sold Caucasian in recession for #150k.

This is not USA where almost all dogs are trained indoor. No body has that time. And you know what he meant by saying indoor in Nigeria dog market.

(1) By Pedigree - You know the dogs bloodline : Do you?

(2) If DSS can arrest bureau de'change operators for selling above #400/dollar. You should hide yourself.

@Maitomi - Am willing to take the Dog at #80. So, cut your lost. The guy can't take the pup back because he will need charm to sell it for #100k in this recession.

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Monopoly123(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
This bobbsaxy of a guy needs to go for some counselling, u have various options to settle the matter ND ure still trying to prove boss. I.pray ur dumb ego would not destroy ur business. U have good dogs, ur ads are dope buh ur customer relationship is poor, I repeat poor

10 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Monopoly123(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
Monopoly123:
This bobbsaxy of a guy needs to go for some counselling, u have various options to settle the matter ND ure still trying to prove boss. I.pray ur dumb ego would not destroy ur business. U have good dogs, ur ads are dope buh ur customer relationship is poor, I repeat poor
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
don't always go on hyper mode once criticism comes.....break it down, let the public relationship be topper most....talk wt him...explain and he cld bring u ur biggest deal ever....do u have 2 reply every criticism?....
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3152805/lhasa-apso-sale-ilorin

This is one of the guys post. That's what he needs not a #LION

Exchanging to give him that gives you more profit. Ego is the problem here.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
wapadunk:
I think Bobbysaxxy knew what he wanted by saying indoor dogs. Rather you sold Caucasian in recession for #150k.

This is not USA where almost all dogs are trained indoor. No body has that time. And you know what he meant by saying indoor in Nigeria dog market.

(1) By Pedigree - You know the dogs bloodline : Do you?

(2) If DSS can arrest bureau de'change operators for selling above #400/dollar. You should hide yourself.

@Maitomi - Am willing to take the Dog at #80. So, cut your lost. The guy can't take the pup back because he will need charm to sell it for #100k in this recession.

https://www.nairaland.com/3152805/lhasa-apso-sale-ilorin

This is one of the guys post. That's what he needs not a #LION

Exchanging to give him that gives you more profit. Ego is the problem here.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by OsuGanja(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
KELVIN086:

I respect you as a reputable breeder here on nairaland , but in this scenario ur wrong.
1) he asked if the dog was potty trained, not potty trainable u said yes . You lied , aren't all pups are potty trainable? There's a huge difference BTW trainable and trained.
2) He asked for an indoor dog a.ka parlour dog , u gave him a bear ,You lied . And he's not indecisive , just that he doesn't understand dog breeds and that y he asked for an indoor breed. In fact as a dog breeder it's your duty to help determine the best dog breed that fits a customer.

3) He sent the dog back without your approval , when he asked for his refund , did you approve?, what else do you want him to do.

Thank you bro,you just made sense,Mr bobbysaxy,I haven't done business with you before but believe me,you're one of the best breeders on Nairaland, if not the best,dont let this stain you,I suggest you find your dog and refund the gentle man his 120k,and next time be careful.. Both of you just acted like two desperate kids looking to eat hot akara from fire,both of una no get chills.Settle this mhn

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by sophy17(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
So sad. Very desperate to sell. He stays in my living room. Enough said by evetybody. How I wish you can redeem your image. Scammers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2016
The dog is on it's way back to the buyer. It might die in transit as its making its third journey in few hours.

But do you really train a dog how to poo at 7weeks. Next time be sincere. Don't be always after the money.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by arcbay(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
for the victim. I'll advice he takes the pup back since His royal majesty has refused to refund. Op has learnt in a hard way. Take the pup back and we might just help get another buyer for him.

Apologies to the two sides for business gone bad, just make peace and move on.

BTW, I bought sardine yesterday and d ab0ki that sold it promised I'll see not less than 4 big fishes inside, na only two tiny fingerlings I see inside, even the oil na water. I sha ate my thing jeje. It's now left to me to decide if I'll ever patronise him again.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
What he only wanted was an honest Bobbysaxxy.
Not the one that trains dogs how to poo at 7weeks.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Falcone52x: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Very Pitiful you both abadoned a pup in a Park!

When developing a business relationship, customer satisfaction is key!

This is why I tell peeps to use Breed9ja.

-Blind emailing system
-You can flag a bad seller
-Read more on breeds and buying guides
-and they have strict terms & conditions

www.breed9ja.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
wapadunk:
He already dashed me the Dog.

What he only wanted was an honest Bobbysaxxy.
Not the one that trains dogs how to poo at 7weeks. Next time Bobbysaxxy should also learn to be polite you never know who can help.

Sometimes God uses people to help, and stop doing as if you have arrived.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by jeff1607(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
barcaboi:

don't always go on hyper mode once criticism comes.....break it down, let the public relationship be topper most....talk wt him...explain and he cld bring u ur biggest deal ever....do u have 2 reply every criticism?....

bro need your expertise on something,please if you have the time
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by gwmlogistic: 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
My last on this matter Mr bobby. I am also a business man. Customer Satisfaction is priority. When I meet a new client online or on the phone and they trust me to pay immediately with no hassles, I do not joke with them. You can never tell, for a man to piss out money just like that without no prior business deals customer Dada ni.

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by barcaboi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
jeff1607:

bro need your expertise on something,please if you have the time
always available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.