Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (23759 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by KELVIN086: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
nobody misled u pls...I told u I have large breeds and u went for a caucasian....i showed u pix...u paid and I sent the exact dog...were does scam comes in??....the pup is of high quality and not cheap at all...I told u she is the best pup in our kennel...I wonder what is being derived to tag a breeder as a scammer wen u know very well he sold u the right tin and did everytin to impress u so u can buy another time...ur here talking about scam....a lot of people have bought dog from my kennel on this platform and it was exact dog that was sent to them...how cud u endanger the life of such puppy and asking me to go the park to recieve a dog that the deal has already been sealed on...
I respect you as a reputable breeder here on nairaland , but in this scenario ur wrong.
1) he asked if the dog was potty trained, not potty trainable u said yes . You lied , aren't all pups are potty trainable? There's a huge difference BTW trainable and trained.
2) He asked for an indoor dog a.ka parlour dog , u gave him a bear ,You lied . And he's not indecisive , just that he doesn't understand dog breeds and that y he asked for an indoor breed. In fact as a dog breeder it's your duty to help determine the best dog breed that fits a customer.

3) He sent the dog back without your approval , when he asked for his refund , did you approve?, what else do you want him to do.

8 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
I never made mention of any lhasa apso to him...he said I shud advise him on what breed to buy I told him a caucasian wud be ok...and he accepted to buy...dog has been delivered to him only to be telling me another tin...how do I work on a confused client...after suggestin a breed for him...I told him she will grow into a lion...he said can he keep indoors..i said yes...I know of some guys who keep even their large breeds indoor...the final buyer has all these responsibility to take care of....depending on how u train....pls always listen to both side of the story before u judge....i told u the breeds I have available for sale....did I mention any toy breed to u?.....my advise for u is to call ur driver to get ur dog back to u.....have it in mind bobbysaxy kennel will bear no responsibility for any loss or misplaced dog cos u sent a dog back without my approval...I wish u all the best with ur newly acquired puppy...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by nelson7777: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by anochuks08(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mehn, that Caucasian pup make brain die. Bobby, U get anyone for free? I can potty train

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by theyongest: 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
I just pity the poor pup.

And btw, I was serious on taking her for 60, Bobby can get her what she needs with that while the op doesn't have to spend any dime anymore.
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maitommi:

I accept whatever you have to say to me. But as you know, we sometimes depend on the wrong people to enlighten us. I believe in people talking from experience which I expected he had first hand of. That I didn't know is never enough reason for me to be led on in such manner. It's very wrong.
You are a bit faultless cos all you did are exactly the same thing a novice will do.

He ought to have enlightened you like a real reputable breeder would.

No reputable breeder would recommend a Caucasian for indoor cos its fur will litter the whole interior cos it sheds a lot.

Bobby was just in a hurry to get rid of the puppy and that's a trait of a puppy miller. If he was concerned about his puppy's final home, he would have questioned you and adviced you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
KELVIN086:

I respect you as a reputable breeder here on nairaland , but in this scenario ur wrong.

He is not a reputable breeder but a puppy miller. No reputable breeder breeds more than 2 different kinds of breed. Only puppy mills do.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
Am out...d dog is potty trained might take a while to adjust to her new environment...all these I explained...the final owner wud be the one to do the final homework....u will groom her to ur taste....bobbysaxy kennel has done its best by introducing a puppy to u and advertising u on a breed to acquire since u said u were confused about a breed to go for....I told u caucasian are tough dogs and they are large breed...so no insincerity in any of my dealings with the honorable buyer...I wish u good luck and happy dog ownership...as for the dog u sent back pls contact the person u gave it to...bobbysaxy kennel didnot go to recieve any sold dog...

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
Its a pity people dont read between the line....the buyer says I want a tough breed that wud stay indoors most of the times...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Am out...d dog is potty trained might take a while to adjust to her new environment...all these I explained...the final owner wud be the one to do the final homework....u will groom her to ur taste....bobbysaxy kennel has done its best by introducing a puppy to u and advertising u on a breed to acquire since u said u were confused about a breed to go for....I told u caucasian are tough dogs and they are large breed...so no insincerity in any of my dealings with the honorable buyer...I wish u good luck and happy dog ownership...as for the dog u sent back pls contact the person u gave it to...bobbysaxy kennel didnot go to recieve any sold dog...

Everything you've written confirms that all you were interested in was the money. The dog is already in Ibadan where you are so if you have any conscience left in you, go and pick her up, refund my money and patiently wait for a client that asks you for a Caucasian. You didn't answer any of all the questions I asked you correctly. You misled me and not until I kept on repeating I had sent her back, you were not replying my messages or picking my calls. This is so much wrong written in your conduct so far. My satisfaction should have been your target but you made me get a dog that does not fit in all of the preferences I stated. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by gwmlogistic: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
I wonder why any one wld fault the OP for not making research before buying, what better research do u need than speaking to any expert. For me this is a total scam. I walk into your store to ask about a particular product, u give me false details, I get home and find out. What do you expect me to do?
You obviously misled the man the most honourable thing to do is to get your puppy back, refund him minus cost of sending the Dog. But then is their any honorable man left on the planet?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
We went ahead to deliver an excellent dog that u approved of before payin and u are tagging it scam...if u dont need this dog...kindly dispose her and get urself a dog of choice...I told u d breeds I have currently...u said I shud suggest one, I did...I didnt expect u not to make a little finding about the breed u wanna acquire...I still went ahead to tell u they are large breeds...and who told u a caucasian cannot stay in a little compartment inside the house...any breed can stay indoor...depending on how ur tolerance for each breed....even a lhasa abso sheds hairs and it fly around the house..
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
gwmlogistic:
I wonder why any one wld fault the OP for not making research before buying, what better research do u need than speaking to any expert. For me this is a total scam. I walk into your store to ask about a particular product, u give me false details, I get home and find out. What do you expect me to do?
You obviously misled the man the most honourable thing to do is to get your puppy back, refund him minus cost of sending the Dog. But then is their any honorable man left on the planet?
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
oga from what ive read so far bobby has done absolutely nothing wrong even if u take this matter to court u'll end up loosing d case and even getting a penalty for putting a poor pups life at stake..pls go n read d meaning of d word SCAM..haba make pple no dey support bad tin...with all d freebies d package came with u ar still nt satisfied..u had better keep dat pup cos it could save ur life tomorow...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maitommi:

Everything you've written confirms that all you were interested in was the money. The dog is already in Ibadan where you are so if you have any conscience left in you, go and pick her up, refund my money and patiently wait for a client that asks you for a Caucasian. You didn't answer any of all the questions I asked you correctly. You misled me and not until I kept on repeating I had sent her back, you were not replying my messages or picking my calls. This is so much wrong written in your conduct so far. My satisfaction should have been your target but you made me get a dog that does not fit in all of the preferences I stated. Shame on you.
I tink this is how far I can go in exchaging words...I hope u know how bitter I cud be by u posting false about me...after all I did to please u...i forgive u for this....but dont get on my NERVES any further...I was never desperate about selling a dog to u..I never forced a dog on u.my dogs are of super quality and are very important to me...but the truth is that I wont accept back any dog that left my kennel....period....maybe u shud ask from those that have bought so far...if u dont like a dog,disposing her off shud be ur next option not coming here to front it wrongly here that u were scammed or misled...if u had a picture of what u wanted initially,maybe we cud have worked sometin out from there...as for the dog,she is cheap and atleast and price is fair enuff for a top notch caucasian

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by henrhiy: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
both of u could hv handled this matter better..

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have told u my stand on this...am not hiding anytin at all...I sold the exact dog we agreed on after payments was made...I will post my conversation with u,cos u sent dog without listening to any advise risking the life of a puppy....then u wanna make me a confused person...and put my buisness on a loss...am sorry it wont work...money was also invested and a lot of funds were put in place to have an excellent puppy like that in stock...if u dont like her pls dispose her.bobbysaxy kennel didnt go to receive any dog in any park...what ever happens to her is at ur own risk...this is the chat with u this morning...nothing to hide

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have told u my stand on this...am not hiding anytin at all...I sent the exact dog we agreed on after payments was made...I will post my conversation with u,cos u sent dog without listening to any advise risking the life of a puppy....then u wanna make me a confused person...and put my buisness on a loss...am sorry it wont work...money was also invested and a lot of funds were put in place to have an excellent puppy like that in stock...if u dont like her pls dispose her.bobbysaxy kennel didnt go to receive any dog in any park...what ever happens to her is at ur own risk...this is the chat with u this morning..ur dog was delivered alive and in good shape to u.nothing to hide

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Monopoly123(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
I'll not really blame the OP cause he might be a novice when it comes to dogs, buh bobbsaxy is the breeder and from what I've seen up there, he didn't advice the OP well, he just wanted to dispose of the dog, and again Bobby doesn't know how to talk well to customers, I've inquired about a dog from him before and the way he talked to me, I could feel the negativity as if he was beside me. They both could have settled it in a better way. And this bobbsaxy of a guy ganself has never contributed positively on nairaland, all he does is post dog ads( Hallelujah puppy abi one dog from Russia). All his dogs are always from Russia. With the way Bobby imports dogs from Russia, I'm sure there's nothing left again in Russia. So bobbsaxy should just apologize ND the OP too should try ND take care of the dog, u never know.

15 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by damiz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
itsmine:

Good expert judgement.
I had thought pple chose pets based on experience at friends' & acquaintances'.
Op went to a barber to ask whether his hair is grown enough for cutting or not. We all know what answer he wd get. This's not a scam but over-eagerness to dispose stock at hand, not being sympathetic enough.
There shd be a way out for both to share d loss arising frm d return.

Very true
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by gwmlogistic: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
I have told u my stand on this...am not hiding anytin at all...I sent the exact dog we agreed on after payments was made...I will post my conversation with u,cos u sent dog without listening to any advise risking the life of a puppy....then u wanna make me a confused person...and put my buisness on a loss...am sorry it wont work...money was also invested and a lot of funds were put in place to have an excellent puppy like that in stock...if u dont like her pls dispose her.bobbysaxy kennel didnt go to receive any dog in any park...what ever happens to her is at ur own risk...this is the chat with u this morning..ur dog was delivered alive and in good shape to u.nothing to hide
How can you say potty training is simple ask and read about it. After he asked u severally, put yourself in his shoes. The man asked u genuinely. And I believe someone with your level of expertise should not be involved in this. When the man asked for a dog that could live in the house? Even though he mentioned tough dog, u shld have clarified it, obviously he wanted a small dog. If you guys don't go and pick up the dog I will and that is how I wld become the owner of a beautiful dog

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Maitommi: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
The 120,000 seems to be the most important thing in his life right now and doesn't care about the pup whatsoever. He would rather let it die than have to return the money. As such I'll let the money go hoping that the pup will eventually find a suitable home.

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2016
gwmlogistic:

How can you say potty training is simple ask and read about it. After he asked u severally, put yourself in his shoes. The man asked u genuinely. And I believe someone with your level of expertise should not be involved in this. When the man asked for a dog that could live in the house? Even though he mentioned tough dog, u shld have clarified it, obviously he wanted a small dog. If you guys don't go and pick up the dog I will and that is how I wld become the owner of a beautiful dog
if u've been breeding dogs u will know that a young puppy of 7wks might not manifest that traits in another new environment but wud have better tendency to catch up fast enuff since she has been taught before in her previous home...for God's sake she is just 7wks old... are u a breeder

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maitommi:
The 120,000 seems to be the most important thing in his life right now and doesn't care about the pup whatsoever. He would rather let it die than have to return the money. As such I'll let the money go hoping that the pup will eventually find a suitable home.
if u have love for animals..u wont send back a dog that just travelled again back for another journey and asking me to go and recieve such dog so it can die in my custody...u dont even have any pity for ones buisness...I wish u were here to know how difficult those dogs are being bred and the extra care put in place to make them look apealing to people...I know u wudnt know all that...pls next time make research on whatever purchase before making decisions...no pup leaves my kennel without being payed for..and immediately it is approved and paid for we dont accept back...also note,i will never force any to buy a dog from my kennel, its based on choice and trust...I sold a good dog to u and will never compromise wen it comes to quality

4 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
If u intend dashing her out....its ur choice....i regret selling a dog to u....
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by Monopoly123(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
if u have love for animals..u wont send back a dog that just travelled again back for another journey and asking me to go and recieve such dog so it can die in my custody...u dont even have any pity for ones buisness...I wish u were here to know how difficult those dogs are being bred and the extra care put in place to make them look apealing to people...I know u wudnt know all that...pls next time make research on whatever purchase before making decisions...no pup leaves my kennel without being payed for..and immediately it is approved and paid for we dont accept back...also note,i will never force any to buy a dog from my kennel, its based on choice and trust...I sold a good dog to u and will never compromise wen it comes to quality
Oga Bobby, we Don hear u ND he Don do, no be say u too be bad person buh may u too watch f way u communicate, understanding na in matter pass. Take jejely return the money back or find a way to make peace. Abeg dis thing no reach dat level na

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by toms55(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Bobby please I beg you in God's name go and receive that dog, don't allow it die please. After you receive the dog then you can let us discuss how it will have a new owner. Please Bobby save the poor dog's life I beg you.

3 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by toms55(m): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maitommi:

please sir can I adopt the dog? And pay you installmental?
Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
If u intend to make it a free property for the public....it cud go to charity...but bear it in mind bobbysaxy kennel didnt go to recieve any dog...driver said if its not picked today buy anybody d dog will be discarded...how will u send a dog back to me rudely like that as if u were sold a rubbish dog...do u know the value of that dogdo u know how many people cares to have such an amazing dog as pet...u here playing childish and making a poor dog suffer...I dislike stubborn people

2 Likes

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by toms55(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
bobbysaxy:
If u intend to make it a free property for the public....it cud go to charity...but bear it in mind bobbysaxy kennel didnt go to recieve any dog...driver said if its not picked today buy anybody d dog will be discarded...how will u send a dog back to me rudely like that as if u were sold a rubbish dog...do u know the value of that dog
Bobby please I can feel you have passion for this dog please I beg you in God's name save the dogs lifee please

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by bobbysaxy: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
toms55:
Bobby please I can feel you have passion for this dog please I beg you in God's name save the dogs lifee please
bro tanx for ur concern...the dog is assumed to be sold and delivered to her new home...am not even in d state now...owner says he doesnt want again and dashed a commercial driver making d driver confused on what to do...driver has made it clear dat if the sender doesnt comes to claim his dog back,the dog will be discarded...I tink have been fair enuff to have paSsed accross this information openly

1 Like

Re: How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 by alBHAGDADI: 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Maitommi:
Thats another sign of an irresponsible breeder.

He was all about the money, that's why he lost concern about the dog as soon as it left his premise.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8months And 5weeks Old Ostrich Birds Available For Sale. / What's The Breed Name For Our Local Dogs? / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.