Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath (29124 Views)

HELP! Bad Breath Is Ruining My Social Life! / 10 Helpful Ways To Stop Bad Breath / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath by mcsnup: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2016
donblade85555:
dats what you guys think......They brush even more than you but their mouth still smells.........That is just how thier system is, is not thier fault.
not necessarily true, halitosis best known as mouth odor is more often a result of negligence overtime and poor diet.
Re: 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath by goingape1: 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2016
Senorita123:

Even a fool knows that you is often shortened as U especially on social media. U really needed to get back at me that u had to mention exclamation mark. U really love the exclamation mark that u forgot that u were supposed to put comma after 'by the way' and not an exclamation mark. Always begin a sentence with capital letter(my five year old niece already knows that). Instead of educating yourself, u r channeling ur unproductive energy on the afonjas. U think u are tribalistic right, unfortunately today ain't your lucky day.
you wrote jargons!

your father should have wear condom when making love to whoever shiit you out undecided

Re: 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath by Chimdiebere(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
bishopcarter:
smack down bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vuahahahhahahhhhahahahahahah! grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath by Senorita123(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2016
goingape1:
you wrote jargons!

your father should have wear condom when making love to whoever shiit you out undecided

Now u see how mannerless u are. I won't insult ur poor parents because mine raised me well but I bet u that the next time u mention any of my parents, u won't find it funny at all. Now u see the difference between a afonja and a Igbo. #MANNERS# Let this be your first and the last warning. Only IDIOTS like u don't value other people's parents. Be warned and stay away from me!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Helpful Ways To Fight Bad Breath by goingape1: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2016
Senorita123:

Now u see how mannerless u are. I won't insult ur poor parents because mine raised me well but I bet u that the next time u mention any of my parents, u won't find it funny at all. Now u see the difference between a afonja and a Igbo. #MANNERS# Let this be your first and the last warning. Only IDIOTS like u don't value other people's parents. Be warned and stay away from me!!!!!!!
your useless family who raised a useless child!

I'm sure your family can't boss of any achievement other than to beg for food!

by the way! I'm not igbo!

nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambulance On An Emergency Runs Out Of Fuel (see Photo) / How Sexual Abuse By Male Police Officers Fuels HIV Among Female Colleagues / Obituary Of Ndukwu Chizorom Cecilia, Doctor Who Died Of Laser Fever In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.