Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex (3498 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by talktonase(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Not all girls...
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
She did nothing wrong. Op made a crass generalization concerning Nigerian females, and she promptly reminded him that his mother is also a Nigerian female, so whatever he posited also applies to her.
In your bid to play judge and justice, you failed to properly understand what just played out.

I am not surprised you soudind this way!!

Boils down to upbringing...

Enjoy your stay, and don't bother replying Cus I won't respond

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Just because you make poor choices in women don't taint everyone with the same stench. Some men are quick to write a woman off because she does not want to bend over that quick...they then flock to the ones that do and write posts about how women are easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by BiafranBushBoy: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
Snitch...gringrin

you can call that again. . #bye
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
Really? You were obviously brought up excellently well for you to be able to decipher the defects in my upbringing.
Enjoy your PERFECT Upbringing smiley.

BiafranBushBoy:

I am not surprised you soudind this way!!

Boils down to upbringing

Enjoy your stay, and don't bother replying Cus I won't respond

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Kaycee7(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2016
They can offer only sex to you because you demand only sex from them. If you're not satisfied, demand more from them than just sex.
But, I also wonder, do you offer anything else besides money?
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by sekem: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
propzncribz:
There's a bit of truth in what u are saying but this only happens if the girl doesn't love you. Believe me if a girl loves you, she will either advise you to save money for the future or she will spend money on you just as you spend on her.

True.

The only problem with allowing a girl to love you is that breaking up with her when you are completely tired of her may not be easy because of the love she already has for you. tongue
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by frankkydee(m): 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fabulocity:
She did nothing wrong. Op made a crass generalization concerning Nigerian females, and she promptly reminded him that his mother is also a Nigerian female, so whatever he posited also applies to her.
In your bid to play judge and justice, you failed to properly understand what just played out.

But the op said girls not women so,as much as i may not totally agree with everything the wrote,she doesn't have any right to mention the op's mother here and you are even supporting her

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Raine80:
Just because you make poor choices in women don't taint everyone with the same stench. Some men are quick to write a woman off because she does not want to bend over that quick...they then flock to the ones that do and write posts about how women are easy.

But seriously you know OP is saying the truth, no need to play the innocence game here.

Its not a new thing that Women always want to keep their money and spend your own money instead, Even the spirit koko filled ones you meet in church still behave this way.

because African tradition already made it so Men should provide for all women's need & then Women should just be humble & obey their husband to the core.

Not that i'm complaining but its stupid to keep denying the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by fineboynl(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Op, I almost concurred except that you weren't specific about whom those parasitic girls are.

But we know the usual culprits, don't we?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2016
Kaycee7:
They can offer only sex to you because you demand only sex from them. If you're not satisfied, demand more from them than just sex.
But, I also wonder, do you offer anything else besides money?

Money is everything.
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

But seriously you know OP is saying the truth, no need to play the innocence game here.
Its not a new thing that Women always want to keep their money and spend your own money instead, Even the spirit koko filled ones you meet in church still behave this way.
because African tradition already made it so Men should provide for all women's need & then Women should just be humble & obey their husband to the core.
Not that i'm complaining but its stupid to keep denying the obvious.
Exactly. We're raised with the notion that girls must not be promiscuous and men must help women. That's why I'm confused when women sleep with a horde of men and still expect the 'lady' treatment. Any babe that wants to be treated like an 'old-fashioned' girl should behave like an old fashioned girl. Personally I'm fine with the 21st century reality where women have multiple sex partners and men spend cash on women in exchange for sex. There's really no point using polite euphemisms to mask the stark reality.

3 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2016
fineboynl:
I will use my money to have sex with the pretty and beautiful ones. I won't spend if they are not hot if you understand what I mean. I will fyck the ugly ones for free only.
Hmmmm, to a very large extend true but the last girl i dated almost reset this mindset in me...
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by mzhorlah(f): 11:26am On Nov 30, 2016
Omg...did i just read dz

Guys ask girls to prove dr love by aving sex wv dem...do u have anything to say concerning that.
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
mzhorlah:
Omg...did i just read dz
Guys ask girls to prove dr love by aving sex wv dem...do u have anything to say concerning that.
That's called emotional blackmail, but the OP's point is that many girls have nothing to offer in a relationship apart from sex. That's a whole other issue

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Kaycee7(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Masikay:

Money is everything.
Ok, I'll bite. So, if you were really sick, would you rather I stayed and took care of you or just drop #50,000 and leave? If you had a rough day, would you rather I let you talk it out with me or just give you #100,000 to go shopping? If you achieved something dear to you, would you rather I celebrated with you or just give you #200,000.
If money really is everything, why do the rich cry?
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is called misogyny in case you don't know . Women play very important roles cool
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by mbk91: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Female underwear models are urgently needed
You will be paid per photoshoot and the pay is decent

If you are interested add on BBM 7F3C2981
Re: 99% Of Girls Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship Other Than Sex by Joel3(m): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
This is called misogyny in case you don't know . Women play very important roles cool
they don't...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Becoming A Sex Maniac?? How Many Times Can One Have Sex In A Day?? / Removed / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.