Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom (1346 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by CertifiedNaija(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
As shared by Facebook user Essien Ndueso, who jokingly said maybe the man loves eating fish while he was alive...

Abi nah, there must definitely be a reason for it!
See more photos below...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/see-gold-fish-like-casket-this-man-was.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by CertifiedNaija(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2016
More

Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Laveda(f): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Lmao

"Swim to eternal glory"

If you ask me nah who I go ask? grin open the coffin and ask him.

2 Likes

Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
Lmao

"Swim to eternal glory"

If you ask me nah who I go ask? grin open the coffin and ask him.
grin

see your people..
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Laveda(f): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin

see your people..

undecided I'm igbo.
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

undecided I'm igbo.
undecided

Sinxe when? Why?

grin See the size of coat wey your people dy wear
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Laveda(f): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Sinxe when? Why?

undecided Just now..

I was disowned. grin
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Just now..

I was disowned. grin
undecided

Goto hausa.. We don't want any other person..
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Laveda(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Goto hausa.. We don't want any other person..
cry cry

Me? Seriously? angry

tongue I've been accepted already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
See casket....!!!

Seems he was once a fisherman..
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:
cry cry

Me? Seriously? angry

tongue I've been accepted already.
undecided
Accepted without my permission??

Who did that?
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Julietcutie(f): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2016
lol seems the man loves fish
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by tsilva: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2016
This is serious
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
awww so cute I'ld like an elephant casket
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Laveda(f): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided
Accepted without my permission??

Who did that?

grin Elders of the land.

Berlynn:

undecided
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

grin Elders of the land.

undecided
undecided

Dem Don scam you oh..

Berlynn.. Aww, I'll get you a rabbit casket baby kiss
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Laveda(f): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Dem Don scam you oh..

undecided Lookatew.

grin Dey there nau, you go soon see me for your villa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Dem Don scam you oh..

lol with my big ass and boobs sorry thats too small

1 Like

Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Laveda:

undecided Lookatew.

grin Dey there nau, you go soon see me for your villa.
undecided

i go send our masquerades after you..
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by imperialQueen(f): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2016
grayht:
See casket....!!!

Seems he was once a fisherman..

exactly!!!... great fisherman I guess...
Re: See The Gold Fish-Like Casket This Man Was Buried With In Akwa Ibom by josh123(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Berlynn:
one is coming ur way tomorrow, I prophesy grin
Berlynn:
one is coming ur way tomorrow, I prophesy

(1) (Reply)

Should I Keep Quiet And Mind My Business? / My Aunt Annarose I (18+ Story) / Living A Fake Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.