Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Romance Story ' The Other Woman ' Up For Nominations! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Story ' The Other Woman ' Up For Nominations! (583 Views)

Before You Set A Woman Up Financially Make Sure You Have Set Yourself Up First.. / Charge Your Woman Up From This Position If She Can Allow You / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Story ' The Other Woman ' Up For Nominations! by HelenaG(f): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dear All, my romance short story 'the other woman'
has been nominated for the etisalat literature prize (flash fiction). I would appreciate your support to vote by going to https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2454

Then clicking the 'like' button there under my name and country. You will be redirected to facebook You may need to attempt it more than once. Patiently wait for the no of likes to increase to be sure your vote counted.

Thank you and God bless you.

Here is the Story ' the other woman '

"Has he had dinner? Is he spending the night? Do i still make him happy? Did he miss me? Does he still love me? He's been distant lately. Has he been with her?" She wondered silently, looking upon his handsome face as he walked into her apartment.

His phone rang, he left the room to answer the call. She followed him with her eyes thinking "He doesn't want me to listen to his conversation? Who is he speaking with? Why is he using hushed tones? Why is he laughing? What's so funny? Is she making him laugh?

He returned to the living room and sits down to watch television. A message notification arrived. He quickly started typing. He smiled at the screen and continued typing furiously. She stole a glance at him thinking "Who is making him smile? Who is he talking to? Who's in the picture he's looking at? Is he chatting with her?"

As if on cue, he dropped his phone, to use the bathroom. She reached out, picked the phone up and inputs the password. It's the wrong password, he has changed it again. She returned to her seat exasperated thinking "Does she know his passwords?"

After an hour of small talk, and a kiss on the cheek, he left the apartment. She sat crying at the foot of the door as she said "He is the love of my life but I can't continue to live like this. I must leave him. All of this is driving me crazy. I can't eat. I can't sleep." She wiped a tear "He's still in love with the other woman. She is his Wife."

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Improve Your Love Making Drive / Who Should I Marry??? / How To Get A Girlfriend? If You Need To Get A Girlfriend Then You Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.