Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. (2302 Views)

Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb / Biblical Proof Of Purgatory / There Will Be Sex In Heaven ( Biblical Proof ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Immorttal:
Detailed, Qualitative an Enlightening. Thanks for depositing your time to coin this masterclass!. The hype about Jesus reeks of deceit and tentative twistings. Didn't Jesus said he would return during the lifetime of his apostles? There are some passages in the Bible which have caused confusion and yet the christians would come to defend it in their Own suited manners and the "manners" are all different from one pastor to another! And most times their references are not from the bible. Christians always love to move the goalpost at will.

“And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.” (Luke 9:27); Note: A similar verse also occurs in Mark 9:1 and Matthew 16:28.

Matt 10:23 "When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes."

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

I think the power of belief is the all encompassing variant here. Belief creates an engine in the mind of a person, that prevents them from noticing the errors and flaws in their belief, but it allows them to see the flaws in the beliefs of others.

Christians can see the flaws in Islam. But they can't see the flaws, contradictions and inconsistencies in Christianity, and when they are confronted with these flaws, they just easily dismiss it. I mean, this is intellectual dishonesty of the highest kind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2016
Wilgrea7:
OP read the book of Enoch for better understanding

What does the book of Enoch have to do with any of this?
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by Wilgrea7(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

What does the book of Enoch have to do with any of this?

it talks about something similar to what you're saying.. talks of the meaning and nature of people called “sons of God"
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 20, 2016
Wilgrea7:

it talks about something similar to what you're saying.. talks of the meaning and nature of people called “sons of God"

Obviously why it was non-canonized.
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by sonmvayina(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2016
Jesus is not the messiah the jews are waiting for..the messiah is expected to deliver them from their enemies and bring peace to the region and the world...God has. no enemy as everything he created is under Gods control..the devil only does what God tells it to do....
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by ScienceWatch: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Grizzlybear, you come across as an ignorant consumer trying to argue/debate with manufacturers of highly complex goods. You ignorantly argue on points that are way beyond your comprehension so that the more positive responses the manufactures give you, the more silly your questions become. You have a point to prove, but they want to enlighten you. You reject the offer.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.
If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Now very carefully examine what Christ is commanding his chosen ones;
John15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit (Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders), and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Importantly, because most humans lack the ability to switch between intellectual concepts and spiritual concepts, Jesus spoke differently to his apprentice pastors/disciples compared with the way he spoke to the masses.

Suffering people of all races and religions are now lovingly and effectively helped by the Holy Scoan Church and Emmanuel TV and youtube.com to overcome the centuries old trap laid for them by powerful church leaders, governments and influential Satanic groups.
See clearly how the Holy Gospels and the Holy Books Of ACTS come to life in Scoan Church Nigeria.

GrizzlyBear:
A heavy load of most atheistic arguments against christianity, is ladened under the rubric of criticizing the christian God, Yahweh. In my opinion, I think any sane, honest person, who has his moral scruples fine tuned, would agree that the christian God is a bit too morally depraved and human-like to be the all-loving creator of the universe.

But in spite of this, and in the midst of the denial and disingenuity, christians cower under an umbrella, which according to them, not only exonerates their God from his evils, but also reinforces their beliefs. This impervious umbrella is Jesus christ. Christians claim that jesus is the son of God and he was sent by God to deliver humanity from sin, and usher in the era of grace, which nullifies all the old testament laws. According to them, Jesus is a bridge that connects them directly to God, a bridge strengthened by the pillars of faith.

But is Jesus christ the messiah that was promised in the old testament?
Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.
Examine what Christ is saying about Himself and the miraculous WORKS.
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.
If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by ScienceWatch: 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Lennycool, the baseless arguments in this wanabee thread is more than two thousand years old. It has became boring to the majority because even today there are too much biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence freely available for all honest seekers after TRUTH.

What has a stronger influence on thought ? Doctrine or demonstrable evidence ?

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS.

Lennycool:
Nice thread. But I'm afraid most if the christians will fail to see it. Religion has a strong influence on thought.
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by ScienceWatch: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hi Grizzlybear, as I pointed out earlier, your method of questioning is actually misleading you, not the enlightened readers of this esteemed website, Nairaland.com. You seriously underestimate the intelligence of readers here by making bold but stupid claims that they are guilty of intellectual dishonesty of the highest kind because they refuse to change their belief which is based on powerful Biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence of Jesus Christ.

What mind-blowing scientifically verifiable evidence do these readers have that can quickly and easily prove to you that this Jesus that you hope to destroy still lives and is doing exactly the same things for people that he did more than two thousand years ago?

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua freely gives evidence of scientific medically verifiable truth in the church and on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs per day, 7 days per week.
Not that medical science can ever be the judge here, as history sadly proves. Science is entrenched in materialism, GOD IS SPIRIT.
In the Holy Scoan Church, Nigeria, people of many different religions and belief systems from all over the world are healed and delivered from demonic possession completely and then is often verified by a lower role player known as medical science.

The abundance of live testimonies is breath-taking. The Holy Prophet TB Joshua says, “It is a sin for sick people to go into any church of JESUS CHRIST and go home the same.” It is written, “Jesus and His Pastors healed everyone.” Freely – No charge !

The end goal of your type of thread has always been to try and trap the few unenlightened ones.
While you fail to distinguish between theoretical examination and practical examination of the same thing that has two very different sides with very different laws governing its existence, your confusion is all that remains.
GrizzlyBear:

I think the power of belief is the all encompassing variant here. Belief creates an engine in the mind of a person, that prevents them from noticing the errors and flaws in their belief, but it allows them to see the flaws in the beliefs of others.

Christians can see the flaws in Islam. But they can't see the flaws, contradictions and inconsistencies in Christianity, and when they are confronted with these flaws, they just easily dismiss it. I mean, this is intellectual dishonesty of the highest kind.
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jewish nations rejection of The Messiah and the Pentecostal PNF rejection of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua. What is happening in the holy Scoan church Nigeria, was meant first for the Jewish nation, but tragically they rejected the awesome power.

In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of the MIRACLES, SIGNS AND WONDERS brought by the messiah Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. Two thousand years later, Israel is still rejecting the Messiah Jesus Christ. But Jesus lives on.
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by ScienceWatch: 3:47am On Nov 24, 2016
GrizzlyBear:
Isaiah 53

This chapter of the scripture is a rubric that most christians use to justify their belief that jesus is the messiah. Christians claim that the coming of Jesus and the way he lived his life, encapsulates the prophecies in Isaiah 53.

But bible scholars and theologians agree that Isaiah 53 wasn't talking about a man, but was a poetic prophesy describing the nation of Israel. Reading the previous chapters- 52 and 51, authenticates this claim.

Anyone who doesn't agree with this, is free to consult any reputable source to confirm my assertion.
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)
Re: Is Jesus The Son Of God And Promised Messiah? Biblical Proof That He Isn't. by hopefulLandlord: 3:39am On Nov 30, 2016
ScienceWatch:
TB Joshua - breaking the vicious chains of religion in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria

You make a very powerful observation concerning humans ability to understand the deepest spiritual knowledge of God that only Christ could teach, you state that. "This is obviously very difficult, perhaps even impossible, to fully comprehend for the human mind."

I have come to understand that all religions including most of so-called Christian leaders wrongly impart a theoretical understanding of God.
While Christ came to rectify this serious weakness by freely giving awesome practical demonstrations of what the true worship of God
must produce in fallen human life as witnessed 24 hrs daily on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

Through the mind-blowing demonstrations of Gods power and Love for all suffering Humanity, Christ proved that He is God firstly to his chosen and anointed ones. He never intended for pastors to become glorified motivational speakers without the WORKS (Miracle healing, Deliverance from evil spirits, etc.)

the same charlatan that saw a woman president?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anybody Attending "5 Nights Of Glory" Is A Very Big Fool / Answers Urgently Needed Please. / Jws, Beware Of Apostates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.