Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? (2427 Views)

If Angels And Demons Can't Die, What Is The Point Of Their Engaging In Battle? / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2012
Do we really understand the context or what is meant in 2 Timothy 3:16?

I was having fellowship with our heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit while I was bathing, just about to go to bed last night. Immediately I stepped into the bathtub, the Spirit of God whispered to my ears - 2 Timothy 3:16,

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Without knowing what was to follow, I quickly answered Yes, Lord. And the next question followed:

Are you aware that many people spoke in what us called the "inspired" word of God? Again, I asked, how do you mean Lord? And He said, take for instance, the devil spoke in the bible. I said, Yes. And then the bomb question followed - Can you then say the devil was inspired by God since 2 Timothy 3:16 says ALL SCRIPTURES IS GIVEN BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD?

The Spirit of God began to teach me the meaning and context of this verse and it was nice time until I went to bed and still woke un-recovered from the fellowship. I intend to share the message of here but first, I like us to start it as a discussion rather than me just teaching here. So the question is, was the devil and demons who also spoke in the bible also inspire by God since "ALL SCRIPTURES" is given by the inspiration of God?
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by staggerman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2012
All scripture is given by inspiration. Yes. But the deal is, the scripture consists of prophecy, blessings, historical records, etc. Not every word spoken by anyone in the bible is inspired of the Holy Spirit. The act of record keeping is however a work of the Holy Spirit's guidance, but not all the acts or words are inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Sometimes God urged men to speak His word. Other times He urged them to record what they had observed or what He had revealed to them. These recorded events may be good or evil. But the recording of the events is good, being based on the prompting of the Holy Spirit. Be blessed.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Joagbaje(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2012
its not everything in the bible that is the word of God. the bible contains the word of man, the words of demons,the words of angels,the words of satan, the words of animals etc. But the inspiration of scriptures has to do with the documentation. What the word of God really is, is every thougt, idea and principke which is consistent with Gods plan for us in christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by MrAnony1(m): 7:39am On Aug 14, 2012
I know the bible says that the Spirit gives life while the letter kills. The bible is the perfect Word of God but it is not word-for-word literally perfect that is why we must read it in context. All Scripture is profitable including genealogies and words of devils and villians in the bible but we must read t as a whole and not in isolated parts. The point is that we look to the Spirit and not focus on the letter.

Was the devil/demons inspired by God? No, but they are there as bad examples for us to learn to avoid their folly.

1 Like

Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2012
Folks should what out for the false concepts on the inspiration of Scriptures.

Given By Inspiration

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works" (2 Timothy 3:16,17).

This passage is the most definitive of all passages on the inspiration of the Bible. It explicitly repudiates all the false concepts which men have developed to try to escape this vital doctrine.

For example, it repudiates the humanistic theory of inspiration, which says that the writers were "inspired" with the same quality of exalted feelings that inspired other great writers. But this verse attributes it not to human inspiration, but to the "inspiration of God".

Then, there is the partial theory of inspiration, which says that part of the Bible is inspired (the "religious" parts), but that part of it is not (the scientific and historical parts). But our verse says that all Scripture is inspired! The dynamic theory says the thoughts are inspired, but not the words. However, it is the Scriptures that are inspired, not the thoughts of the men who wrote them. The "Scriptures" mean the "writings" — the actual words written.

The encounter theory says the Scriptures are not inspired in themselves, but only become inspired when a reader "encounters" God through reading them. This, also, is false. The Scriptures are inspired regardless of how they affect the reader. Actually, the phrase "given by inspiration of God" is one word in the Greek, meaning "God-breathed."

Thus, plenary verbal inspiration and complete divine origin and authority of all the Holy Scriptures is the true Biblical doctrine. When one does accept the God-breathed authority of Scripture, however, he has an infinite resource, serving as an inerrant framework for all true wisdom and knowledge, and leading him into full maturity in the Christian life. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by ATMC(f): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2012
The bible is not d word of god but its a book dt contains d words of god nd others...d canonizing of d different scrolls dt were gathered by d early church fathers gave birth to a book called bible. D scriptures r script written by different individuals at different times for different purposes as they were inspired.
As for d question, was d devil also inspired by god?...d ans is yes...d bible said dt all things consist in god nd dt includes d devil.also...
d breath of god in a man gives him inspiration...d devil has d breath of god? Yes he does nd dt's y...but because he doesn't have d nature of god in him anymore which is truth...he turns his inspiration to his nature...lies...when god gives, what u do with d gift is dependent on u as u use ur will.

1 Like

Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by buzugee(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2012
I THINK YOUR ANSWER IS IN THESE 2 VERSES
ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

COLOSSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by danwo: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goshen360:

Do we really understand the context or what is meant in 2 Timothy 3:16?

I was having fellowship with our heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit while I was bathing, just about to go to bed last night. Immediately I stepped into the bathtub, the Spirit of God whispered to my ears - 2 Timothy 3:16,

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Without knowing what was to follow, I quickly answered Yes, Lord. And the next question followed:

Are you aware that many people spoke in what us called the "inspired" word of God? Again, I asked, how do you mean Lord? And He said, take for instance, the devil spoke in the bible. I said, Yes. And then the bomb question followed - Can you then say the devil was inspired by God since 2 Timothy 3:16 says ALL SCRIPTURES IS GIVEN BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD?

The Spirit of God began to teach me the meaning and context of this verse and it was nice time until I went to bed and still woke un-recovered from the fellowship. I intend to share the message of here but first, I like us to start it as a discussion rather than me just teaching here. So the question is, was the devil and demons who also spoke in the bible also inspire by God since "ALL SCRIPTURES" is given by the inspiration of God?

@Goshen360

I thought the dog wags the tail but you've inadvertently managed to get the tail wagging the dog here

Goshen360:

. . . I was having fellowship with our heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit while I was bathing, just about to go to bed last night. Immediately I stepped into the bathtub, the Spirit of God whispered to my ears - 2 Timothy 3:16,

Are you aware that many people spoke in what us called the "inspired" word of God? Again, I asked, how do you mean Lord?

And He said, take for instance, the devil spoke in the bible. I said, Yes. And then the bomb question followed - Can you then say the devil was inspired by God since 2 Timothy 3:16 says ALL SCRIPTURES IS GIVEN BY THE INSPIRATION OF GOD?

Consider this parallel, Bentley manufactures handcrafted motor cars which are profitable for significant luxury, for level of assurance, for class/status, for elegance, for serenity etc

The upholstery, the chassis, the tires etc except collectively; on their own are not a Bentley

What the devil spoke is not God inspired but the scripture that spawned from it, this, is given by inspiration of God; for use in terms of lessons for teaching; for guidance in performing/carrying out/doing all kinds of right things; for learning from etc

Moses had "flashes of inspiration" off God, where he was mentally stimulated to write the Pentateuch

The five books he wrote were created for the benefits mentioned in the latter part of 2 Timothy 3:16

You are decimating 2 Timothy 3:16 when focusing or highlighting the former part alone without the latter part

2 Timothy 3:16 is a conjugate, the former part and latter part work hand in glove, and not in isolation

God allows the devil to speak, although whatever comes out isn't God inspired, it still doesn't stop it being used by God when deemed necessary or appropriate for our benefit or lesson . . .

2 Likes

Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by OmoAlata(f): 10:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Goshen360:
The Spirit of God began to teach me the meaning and context of this verse

Can you now share? Thanks smiley
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2012
danwo made perfect sense with respect to the op, my brothers and sisters.

The Bible is the Word of God. It is God-breathed but God did not inspire people or spirits to do this or that so that He could have the Scriptures written. It is more that He allowed what stood against Him and moved what stood for Him and recorded it all so that we could learn His Character by the records.

It's a little like the book of Job where Job's three friends shot off at the mouth about things they did not know and today, pastors and church leaders and a number of Christians tear those words out of their context to teach something they want to be true, totally disregarding that God's testimony of those three was that they had not spoken of Him that which was right.

It does appear that when Christians touch the Bible, they switch off their intellect and assume that everything is this or that. The Bible is about God. It is the story of the Lord Jesus Christ from beginning to end. Lose sight of that and you'll end up blind in the darkness stumbling and groping about.

It matters not who was recorded there or what was recorded said. What matters is how the person recorded or what was reported said or done relates to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Please, be warned, my brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2012
Okay. Thanks to everyone who have contributed one way or the other. This is what is called "e-fellowship". As we fellowship with one another. we learn the truth the more.

My special thanks goes to "staggerman" and "danwo", in this matter because their posts made the most perfect of the explanation of the word of God. However, I will borrow the words of some of the brethren to explain what is meant by the context of 2 Timothy 3:16. First, let it be known to everyone that devil and demons are non-redeemable, otherwise the blood of Jesus would have redeemed them. The devil and demons who spoke in the bible just like bro "Joagbaje" mentioned ARE NOT INSPIRED BY GOD OR THE HOLY SPIRIT for the devil and demons CANNOT be filled with the Holy Ghost neither can the Holy Spirit come upon them.

Bro. Olaadegbu gave a perfect definition of what is meant by the "scriptures". This is one of the key to understand when I was having fellowship with the father through the Holy Ghost. When you understand the meaning of "scriptures", then you understand that, it wasn't the devil or the demons who are inspired but the "writings" of the scriptures, that's what is "inspired by the inspiration or breathe of God".

For instance, when the devil tempted Jesus, Matthew and other Gospel writers were not there at the scene but they were "inspired" to write what happened between Christ and the devil. When Moses wrote Genesis for instance, he wasn't born yet but he was "inspired" by the Holy Spirit to write. For one to be inspired, such person must either be filled with the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit come upon such person for such specific assignment. Hence, it is the holy men who wrote the scriptures that were inspired unlike the devil and demons who spoke in the bible and that which is written down for us by theses holy men of God through the inspiration or breathe of God is what is called the scriptures. Hence, the scriptures is called the inspired word of God.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:20-21 Kjv
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2012
danwo:

@Goshen360

I thought the dog wags the tail but you've inadvertently managed to get the tail wagging the dog here

grin grin grin
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2012
i just want to point something out imo and a little derailing. when you say god talks to you, sorry dude, you are just talking to yourself. the scripture whispered to your ears is a result of your brain activity, hope you know what the brain can do. well back to topic.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2012
diluminati: i just want to point something out imo and a little derailing. when you say god talks to you, sorry dude, you are just talking to yourself. the scripture whispered to your ears is a result of your brain activity, hope you know what the brain can do. well back to topic.

Diluminati sweerie, how are you doing. Longest time. Sure you are doing well. You know you are not here or there with me when it happened. This is what we are talking about here. The men of God were inspired by something - The Holy Spirit. I wasn't in a meditation mode when it happened sweerie. Back to the topic sweerie,lolz cheesy
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by ATMC(f): 5:03am On Aug 15, 2012
All scriptures r given by the inspiration of god for...pls when paul was writing this, what was d scripture then?
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
^^^
The OT had being written then. That is why it is called the "inspired" because Paul by the Spirit of God said "ALL" which the Spirit of God knowing other writings will be included with the OT and still be referred to as "ALL SCRIPTURES".
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Image123(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
OLAADEGBU: Folks should what out for the false concepts on the inspiration of Scriptures.

OLAA ni yen, quote no dey scarce.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by billyG(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2012
Eeeyaaa!confusion everywhere!,Eeeyaaa!!confusion everywhere!,Eeeyaaa!confusion everywhere,!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Benito69(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2012
Inspiration here refers to the action of the Holy Spirit on the men who wrote down God's words as He spake them, the demons that quoted these words, heard them when God was speaking (as can be seen when satan was tempting Jesus using God's own words but in a faulty manner)...
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
Image123:

Egbon, nibo le wa lati ojo yi? Abi e n gbawe ni? grin E kaabo o, Se da'da lewa?
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2012
billyG: Eeeyaaa!confusion everywhere!,Eeeyaaa!!confusion everywhere!,Eeeyaaa!confusion everywhere,!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

What confusion you talking about? We are having fellowship here sir..... cheesy
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by ATMC(f): 2:19am On Aug 16, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
The OT had being written then. That is why it is called the "inspired" because Paul by the Spirit of God said "ALL" which the Spirit of God knowing other writings will be included with the OT and still be referred to as "ALL SCRIPTURES".
cheesy ...all they had then was d law nd d prophet. Again, for u to say d holy spirit knew some peep will also write...does it mean he'd selected peep dt will write? Afterall pple r still writing today...will their inspired writeup be included later as scripture? I said this cos i know dt it wasn't every writer's was included in what we have today as d bible. Moreover, god has not stopped inspiring peep...a whole lot still write today.
Well, d exact thing i want to pass across is dt emphasis shouldn't be laid on d bible as compared to d direct hearing from god. Afterall jesus didn't use any book of romans etc nd we follow him! He maintained a unique rship with god whereby he heard him.d bible is divinely inspired just as any other sacred book to basically guide us(doctrine) nd to show us who christ is...but d word of god in ur heart supercedes it!
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 5:52am On Aug 16, 2012
^^^
My dear sister, I "guess" you are missing out something - The canonized scriptures is completed by the will of God. Like you rightly said, people are still being inspired today to write and we all know that. However, the canonized scriptures is our measuring standard to all that are inspired today. If we don't have the canonized scriptures, anybody can say whatever they want to say and claim they are inspired.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by ATMC(f): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Mmmh...ok
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Image123(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2012
Goshen360:

Egbon, nibo le wa lati ojo yi? Abi e n gbawe ni? grin E kaabo o, Se da'da lewa?
Gosh I'm fine oh thanks. just on nl leave jare, God's blessings.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by truthislight: 10:38am On Aug 16, 2012
Goshen360: Do we really understand the context or what is meant in 2 Timothy 3:16?

is it the demons and devil that wrote the bible?

Was it not human?

That statement is sayings that all the info that the men that wrote the bible had and put down was from God,

meaning that even when the info concerning satan is pen down if God does not allow it how will the men know?

The reference is to the men that God use in writing the bible.

Yes, satan has his own people that he inspire also like the practice of sorceries, magic, omens, fortune tellers, = witch craft, Etc, etc,

the lines are very clear for any honest person to see.

The info on satan in the bible is put there by God for us to know the way he operates and help us make inform decisions.
Peace
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by truthislight: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
Goshen360: Okay. Thanks to everyone who have contributed one way or the other. This is what is called "e-fellowship". As we fellowship with one another. we learn the truth the more.

My special thanks goes to "staggerman" and "danwo", in this matter because their posts made the most perfect of the explanation of the word of God. However, I will borrow the words of some of the brethren to explain what is meant by the context of 2 Timothy 3:16. First, let it be known to everyone that devil and demons are non-redeemable, otherwise the blood of Jesus would have redeemed them. The devil and demons who spoke in the bible just like bro "Joagbaje" mentioned ARE NOT INSPIRED BY GOD OR THE HOLY SPIRIT for the devil and demons CANNOT be filled with the Holy Ghost neither can the Holy Spirit come upon them.

Bro. Olaadegbu gave a perfect definition of what is meant by the "scriptures". This is one of the key to understand when I was having fellowship with the father through the Holy Ghost. When you understand the meaning of "scriptures", then you understand that, it wasn't the devil or the demons who are inspired but the "writings" of the scriptures, that's what is "inspired by the inspiration or breathe of God".

For instance, when the devil tempted Jesus, Matthew and other Gospel writers were not there at the scene but they were "inspired" to write what happened between Christ and the devil. When Moses wrote Genesis for instance, he wasn't born yet but he was "inspired" by the Holy Spirit to write. For one to be inspired, such person must either be filled with the Holy Ghost or the Holy Spirit come upon such person for such specific assignment. Hence, it is the holy men who wrote the scriptures that were inspired unlike the devil and demons who spoke in the bible and that which is written down for us by theses holy men of God through the inspiration or breathe of God is what is called the scriptures. Hence, the scriptures is called the inspired word of God.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. 2 Peter 1:20-21 Kjv

you knew all this and you decided to send us on erran?

Any how, i will forgive you cus i love this very much.
Peace
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by truthislight: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2012
ATMC: cheesy ...all they had then was d law nd d prophet. Again, for u to say d holy spirit knew some peep will also write...does it mean he'd selected peep dt will write? Afterall pple r still writing today...will their inspired writeup be included later as scripture? I said this cos i know dt it wasn't every writer's was included in what we have today as d bible. Moreover, god has not stopped inspiring peep...a whole lot still write today.
Well, d exact thing i want to pass across is dt emphasis shouldn't be laid on d bible as compared to d direct hearing from god. Afterall jesus didn't use any book of romans etc nd we follow him! He maintained a unique rship with god whereby he heard him.d bible is divinely inspired just as any other sacred book to basically guide us(doctrine) nd to show us who christ is...but d word of god in ur heart supercedes it!

i can see the kind of word of god in your heart that makes you a confussionist.

You started by sowing doubt then you deny the bible, then that we should also believe that you are inspired.

You are just one of them claiming inspiration and keeping the bible aside though you wave the bible to gain credibility but will not use it, is that not fraud?

Why not drop the bible completely and tell people that god has given you inspiration of you own outside the bible and see how that god will help you out?

What has the op said that is wrong?
Dont you know that if that spirit is of God it will help you have the perfect knowledge of God or the deep things of God as recorded in the bible?

Does the bible not contain deep things?

Why not test your spirit with the book of Revelation and see how well you will do?

God has a plan as recorded in the bible and his spirit is working in consonans with that.

So, let it first help you understand the bible for a test.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
truthislight:

you knew all this and you decided to send us on erran?

Any how, i will forgive you cus i love this very much.
Peace

lolz. Maybe, perhaps maybe you didn't read my Op well enough to understand where I said, I only wanted to read other's view before I share what I had in fellowship with the father through the Holy Spirit. Anyway, you're most welcome. I no send una on errand o, just an e-fellowship. cheesy
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by Goshen360(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
Image123:
Gosh I'm fine oh thanks. just on nl leave jare, God's blessings.

Egbon, e o le gboliday be yen o. E o ti pari ise iranse, e n gboliday. Okay....it's nairaland holiday sha. I can understand. But get loaded while on holiday because when you return.....there shall be heavy stuffs. Enjoy the Grace of God while it last. cheesy
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by LordReed(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
Goshen360: So the question is, was the devil and demons who also spoke in the bible also inspire by God since "ALL SCRIPTURES" is given by the inspiration of God?

Quoting scripture is not the same as inspiration.
Re: 2 Timothy 3:16 - Was The Devil And Demons Also Inspired By God ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47am On Aug 18, 2012
Image123:

How a for do? If I no tall reach like Zaccheus at least I get giant brother wey I fit climb im shoulder. Ko ba a ka ba? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ten Questions For Religious People. / What Is The Origin Of Ifa? / List Of General Overseers To Be Affected By The New Frc law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.