Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power (6947 Views)

Da Fvck Is South South? Why No North North Or West West Or East East? / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / South West: Between Ribadu And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
becomrich,:

Beaf, dont see me as power hungry. Look you can go and verify this. Many years ago, when some people within redeemed church in canada started given me problem. I pack my load and I left the country and went to leave in another country. Undisclosed for more than 1 year.   I leave and gave them canada for them to eat it , if they like. And I would do it anytime , they give me problem. In short I think I am the oldest member of the church in this country.   So you see , I am not a trouble making, you people give us trouble we want to leave you and you still complain. Una want kill us.

I have to sleep. bye.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Damn! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2009
You call me Megalomania, I am not, look you. When you cant account for $87 billion then you can be call Megalomania
. I honestly i am not desperate to be president, but to make people lifes better, I am ready to be president. Look if Yar adua have quietly remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic, I would not be running for the president. To make the north majority. I honestly would not. But they have not done so. His personal desire over ride the desire of majority of Nigerian.  Do you think anyone in the north want to be a minority? Answer is no. So we are talking of people lifes. 15,000,000 and someone is talking about how more $87 billion would disappear.

Look at the other alternative which is to remove the North to Niger republic, here is the demography of

Hausa 60%, Djerma 14%,Fulani 10%, Tuareg 8%,  kanuri 7%

You better drop selfish desire and look at what best.

Nigeria oil was use to build Abuja and not lagos or yorubaland

so please stop claim they spent money on lagos. between 1960 to 1970. we had region goverment which feed for themself. AND within 1960 to 1970 nigeria had little to no oil.

The capital of nigeria was moved to abuja in 1976. And since 1976. nigeria have focus all of  its oil wealth on abuja. So since 1976 to 2009, making 33 years. nigeria have spent all of his oil wealth on abuja. And only in 6 years in lagos. Go round lagos and tell us what does the federal govt own in lagos. Dodan barrack, national art theater, stadium, 3rd mainland bridge, oshodi road,

Carter Bridge was never built by the federal govt, carter bridge was built in 1901 and in 1960 was redesigned and built.

Eko-Bridge was built between 1965-1968.
university of lagos by 1962

university of ife 1962

university of Ibadan 1948

Liberty stadium ibadan

Ikoyi was built by white people.

Apapa was built by white people

Railyway was built by white people.

most of the road, you think were federal were not build by the federal govt of nigeria. so please verify history before written nonsense on the internet.

Not up to 2% of the industries in yorubaland had anything to do with the federal govt. Let nigeria name the company they built.

The only other thing by the federal govt in Yorubaland apart from Dodan barrack, national art theater, nation stadium, 3rd mainland bridge, oshodi road, is the lagos to Benin road and lagos to ibadan road and ibadan to ife road.

Point to the city of town where the federal govt built a refinery or anything. Of the federal govt build university, only 3 of the 27 was built by the federal govt of nigeria from your oil money.  the university are Akure,Abeokuta and ilorin  .   3 (11%) out of 27. 

And since 1976. nigeria have focus all of  its oil wealth on abuja. So since 1976 to 2009, making 33 years. Get your fact right.

So stop talking of your oil money doing anything in lagos or yorubaland. From 1976 to 2009 , your oil money have gone to developing the north and abuja. You can come and remove dodan barrack and the national art theater, nation stadium. and see if it means a different.

We have been living since 1976 like a people without a federal govt. So what different does it make . from 1960 to 1970 nigeria had little of no oil money. Go find out your information. we had a civil war.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2009
look at it this way, in 1962, we yoruba had already built 3 universities to 2 in other part of nigeria.  it tell you, we had more wealth than the rest of nigeria. even our budget  show when you add the north  and east together.

Yorubas
University of ibadan,
University of lagos
University of ife

Rest of Nigeria
University of Nigeria
ahmadu bello university

even the money gowon spent during the civil war was from us.  there was civil war. NOTE nigeria went thru a civil war without been in debt. We did not have to pay anyone. This tell you the level of wealth in yorubaland in the 1960's.

Even from 1970 till today I am speaking. Yorubas have never taken a penny from your oil money. Many may disagree with me. But here is the point. Since 1970 till today. Yorubaland have produce 90% of Nigeria non oil sector. And what ever we have made even from 1970  till today from non oil sector is more than what we yorubas have recieved in any year from the federal govt. Please quote me on this.  If you doubt me, let yar adua bring out the books.  I throw this challenge to anyone to prove  me wrong.

Last years. Nigeria non oil sector revenue was over 900 billion. 90% of N900 billion is N810 billion. Did Yoruba state get 810 billion from the federal govt. The ask is NO, NO.      We got less than N120 billion, while we contributed N810 billion to nigeria. Please go and verify my information.

So since independent of the federal republic of Nigeria. We yorubas have never collect a dollar from Nigeria. Anyone can take me on this.  Gowon is alife to answer question if Chief Obafemi awolowo ever went to borrow money to pay for a 3 year civil war. Chief Obafemi awolowo who was in charge of the finance of Nigeria, never borrowed. $1 dollar for the 3 years of the civil war. We yorubas footed the bill of the civil war. You people had no money to contribute.

And you people are still been wicked and evil to us.   The real truth is , you people can not continue with hate for the yoruba people.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
beaf
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by ChapelleS: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
am doing a picece on 2015 and Nigerian Unity.when I finished I will make it available to Nairalanders to understand the implication of 2011 and 2015 for Nigeria's Unity.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:03am On Nov 11, 2009
you do not need one. do your piece on 2011 ,  If they come out and say northerner won. Your piece would have no need. southerner would break up the country.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 12:08am On Nov 11, 2009
Chapelle.S = becomrich

. . .Talking to yourself as usual, we now await the entrance of complove, southunity, eguofor, bashali etc
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SapeleGuy: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2009
becomrich,:

Chief Obafemi awolowo ever went to borrow money to pay for a 3 year civil war. Chief Obafemi awolowo who was in charge of the finance of Nigeria, never borrowed. $1 dollar for the 3 years of the civil war. We yorubas footed the bill of the civil war. You people had no money to contribute.

Bros - there is no way on Gods earth that late Awolowo can be given credit for spending a treasury that a Niger Delta son Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh, the greatest and first finance minister left overflowing, before he was killed by those who wanted his position.

Did you know Okotie-Eboh was the one who brought Julius Berger to Nigeria from Germany to build Eko Bridge?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:56am On Nov 11, 2009
Stop telling people lies, Chief Festus Okotie-Eboh was killed before the civil war, he was killed during the nigeria first military coup.

The north  is like a baby, looking for breast milk. Niger republic their own blood brother is like a man. Does not need anyone. They have been a nation for over 40 years.

The north have more potential than Niger republic . But the north is a baby, crying mom mom mom I need food. I want breast milk.

Niger republic less potential. All grown up.

Ghana have less potential than the north. budget $6.4 billion

cameroon have less potential than the north. budget $5 billion

Ivory coast have less potential than the north. budget $ 7 billion

Thin benin republic  have less potential than the north. budget $ 3 billion

Thin Togo republic  have less potential than the north. budget $ 2 billion

Big Northern Nigeria with too much potential still drinking milk budget $0.0000000 Billion.

If Niger republic can be a country, the north can be a country.

Ghana can be a country, the north can be a country.

cameroon can be a country, the north can be a country.

Ivory coast can be a country, the north can be a country.

Thin benin republic  can be a country, the north can be a country.

Thin Togo republic  can be a country, the north can be a country.

If Ghana and ivory coast combine makes $13 billion  the north should make twice that.

But what do we have , the north sucking breast milk,  budget $0.0000000 Billion.  It is time for the north to stand on thier feet. You can do it. 40 years of oil drilling is drying up.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by OAM4J: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2009
@Becomerich
Seriously speaking I do enjoy a good number of your posts, some of those your analysis, facts and figures. Infact I find it difficult to fault a lot of your facts and figures and many times I did not see people fault them intelligently.

However I have problem with lots of your conclusions or solutions to your analysis. How can you ever imagine any politician in this country who is enjoying the current status quo, to suggest not to even mention voting for referendum to divide Nigeria. It’s just not feasible and if you tell me it is feasible, then you leave me with the conclusion that you are both wise and ignorant at the same time.

Looks like you are dropping the idea of division, you now want to be president, and you said you are a Yoruba man. I have no problem with your ambition, it’s your right. But what bothers me is that you claimed you will win giving the current political realities of Nigeria. A Yoruba man just ruled Nigeria for 8 years; currently we have a Northerner who is poised to continue till 2015. Even if Yaradua will not continue, it’s obvious another Northerner will continue.

Let even assume a northerner will not, it is a political calculation blunder to assume a Yoruba man will win either in 2011 or 2015. If at all it comes to the south, it’s obvious that it will be the turn of South south or South East, Not South West. For you to believe otherwise will again make me doubt your political intelligence.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 6:41am On Nov 11, 2009
thanks, it looks like for the first time on nairaland an educated man is online. First of all do you have a white gene for been smart?  joking.  i am only joking.  I got the impression Some human on nairaland, did not have a brain.

Your first question is about if a politician would agree to  division of Nigeria.  Let look it this way. Politician in Nigeria are 90% of the time tribalist. Forget that money unity them. They are mostly tribalist. You can not win an election in Nigeria if you claim you are a nationalist. Nobody would vote for you.  Igbos are looking for politician who would go to abuja to go and defend them. Not to go to abuja and talk about nigeria unity. That why the igbo send people like Uche Chukwumerije to abuja. Uche Chukwumerije was one of the key figure in biafra.

No senators or house of rep member who is not a tribalist is be send to abuja. Even, with bankole , honestly many yorubas have started to think about recalling him to ogun state. He lack the understanding of Nigeria politics.

He should go for special class from senator Uche Chukwumerije, his fee is $500 per hour. He would explain better. He is not contesting for the major of london or new york. This is not the USA. Nigeria politics is different. It is not for gentlemen.  He better ask his father.

Gentlemen go home with one hand and one leg. Every ethnics group send thier best of crazymen to abuja. while thier gentlemen stay at home cooking for thier wife. Not only do they send their mad men to abuja, they send the one that can use his teeth to bite Iroko tree and remove the root at one go. What I mean.  Is only mad men go represent people in politics because you must be ready to die. Bankole should ask his father.

People use to carry voodoo to the senate or house of assembly before. I am not joking. different type of Kaloko,  Ibate, ase, cutlass because you dont know if you would go back home. No place for gentlemen.

Now let me drop the joke and be serious.

You see, the north would go alone with it. If you know nigeria politics, the north does not like to be minority. And we need only 24 state to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and give the north majority and they get 70% of the oil.     Even if yar adua says, he does not want the yorubas, edo, delt and bayelsa state to join the republic of benin ,  Look You would get the required number of northerner senators and rep to make the change. They would drop yar adua like jiga.  It is the north we are talking about. even the northern military are ready to take over government as we are talking .    They would change the government. The northern military boys do not care if yar adua is from the north or not. They would shoot him if he resist. You can verify that information from yar adua. Go and ask any northerner if I am telling the truth.  When it comes to power and government. The north is ready to do anything to be majority. If yar Adua becomes thier obtacle, they would take him out. Go and see the list of president they have removed and killed.

They believe in Arewa(North) first before any man or yar adua. This is how the northern military boys think. They are ready to terminate the life of anybody that would stop them from been majority.  If things does not work out thier way they would terminal the life of the president. This is how the north works.  and yar adua knows that.

A northerner can not replace yar adua in 2011 hell would be let loss. The north have been in power for 42 years of 52 years.   On if I would win leave that to me. . And I know a formula that can. When you talk about south east. Explain to me, your political formula you think the south east can win 2011. Or do you think the NORTH would go en mass to vote for an igbo. May be in your dreams. I see that as never.   I dont see one. expect if you have one. So instead of the south just loss out totally, we take a chance at it.  South south with jonathan. I dont see anyone there standing a chance. Jonathan is acting out of ignorance of Nigeria politics or love of money in abuja believing northerner are going to vote en mass for him in 2015. May be in planet Jupiter. Atiku never became president.   Jonathan thinks gentleman can win vote in the north. may be in 100 years times, if he can wait that long.   He as to come back to earth. And look at the northerner history in politics, that why they held on to power for over 40 years. And that mentality can never change.

Buhari and atiku ran against Obasanjo in 2003 after they have held on to power for 40 years.   They did not care. So why should I.

Forget how I would win. I need only 18 state to be president. I would get it. 11 state is already covered. I need only 7 more. And I have a plan for that. Do you see satellite pictures. They need a miracle to beat me in the election. That miracle is to make desert sand become human.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2009
The north is like a baby, looking for breast milk. Niger republic their own blood brother is like a man. Does not need anyone. They have been a nation for over 40 years.

The north have more potential than Niger republic . But the north is a baby, crying mom mom mom I need food. I want breast milk.

Ghana have less potential than the north. budget $6.4 billion

cameroon have less potential than the north. budget $5 billion

Ivory coast have less potential than the north. budget $ 7 billion

Thin benin republic have less potential than the north. budget $ 3 billion

Thin Togo republic have less potential than the north. budget $ 2 billion

Big Northern Nigeria with too much potential still drinking milk budget $0.0000000 Billion.

If Niger republic can be a country, the north can be a country.

Ghana can be a country, the north can be a country.

cameroon can be a country, the north can be a country.

Ivory coast can be a country, the north can be a country.

Thin benin republic can be a country, the north can be a country.

Thin Togo republic can be a country, the north can be a country.

If Ghana and ivory coast combine makes $13 billion the north should make twice that.

But what do we have , the north sucking breast milk, budget $0.0000000 Billion. It is time for the north to stand on thier feet. You can do it.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by onyengbu1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Becomerich
Seriously speaking I do enjoy a good number of your posts, some of those your analysis, facts and figures. Infact I find it difficult to fault a lot of your facts and figures and many times I did not see people fault them intelligently.

I tend to agree with this. Infact the speed at which he supplies figures sometimes baffles me.

Though I wave it off because I have seen how he usually modifies google maps to suit him.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by SouthUnity: 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
bode george in jail. 2011 yar adua would remove all governors and senators. and put anybody he likes. senators watch out.

South unity movement ( SUM)
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by bibiking1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
excuse moi, si vous plait?? grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:42am On Nov 12, 2009
Now let me continue.

In 2008  non oil revenue was N1.1 trillion

In 2007  non oil revenue was N 900  billion

In  2006  non oil revenue was N 710 billion

And  yorubaland produced 90% of the non oil revenue.   

So it means  in 2008 , yorubaland produce  N990 billion

in 2007 , yorubaland produce  N810 billion

in 2006 , yorubaland produce  N639 billion

What did we get

please look at the value from the federal ministry of finance.

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/FMF_Revenue_Alloc.aspx

We got less than N300 billion in any of the years, which include local , govt , state and project. They are just sucking us dry. They are milking away all of our revenue to other part of nigeria.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:53am On Nov 12, 2009
So now, if we give the north 70% of the oil and we yorubas , edo delta and bayelsa state join the republic of benin. we get 30% of the oil. and we make up the different in non oil revenue.

The non oil revenue would drop  by about 40%  changing our revenue, but with the merger with republic of benin. it increase the non oil revenue by 15%. Taken us up to 75% of the present non oil revenue of yorubaland.

So example in 2008 . we would make if we are in republic of benin  N742.5 billion instead of N990 billion. If we remove what we get from Nigeria.   we still have a sulpus of N442 billion. That just the non oil revenue.

So we are better of with the 30% of the oil and give the north 70% of the oil.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 1:16am On Nov 12, 2009
What we can do is remove the yorubas , edo, delta and bayelsa to benin republic, while you create three region in the new nigeria. With capital at calabar, Lafia and kano. See map.

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by OAM4J: 2:14am On Nov 12, 2009
becomrich,:

thanks, it looks like for the first time on nairaland an educated man is online. First of all do you have a white gene for been smart? joking. i am only joking. I got the impression Some human on nairaland, did not have a brain.

Your first question is about if a politician would agree to division of Nigeria. Let look it this way. Politician in Nigeria are 90% of the time tribalist. Forget that money unity them. They are mostly tribalist. You can not win an election in Nigeria if you claim you are a nationalist. Nobody would vote for you. Igbos are looking for politician who would go to abuja to go and defend them. Not to go to abuja and talk about nigeria unity. That why the igbo send people like Uche Chukwumerije to abuja. Uche Chukwumerije was one of the key figure in biafra.

No senators or house of rep member who is not a tribalist is be send to abuja. Even, with bankole , honestly many yorubas have started to think about recalling him to ogun state. He lack the understanding of Nigeria politics.

He should go for special class from senator Uche Chukwumerije, his fee is $500 per hour. He would explain better. He is not contesting for the major of london or new york. This is not the USA. Nigeria politics is different. It is not for gentlemen. He better ask his father.

Gentlemen go home with one hand and one leg. Every ethnics group send thier best of crazymen to abuja. while thier gentlemen stay at home cooking for thier wife. Not only do they send their mad men to abuja, they send the one that can use his teeth to bite Iroko tree and remove the root at one go. What I mean. Is only mad men go represent people in politics because you must be ready to die. Bankole should ask his father.

People use to carry voodoo to the senate or house of assembly before. I am not joking. different type of Kaloko, Ibate, ase, cutlass because you dont know if you would go back home. No place for gentlemen.

Now let me drop the joke and be serious.

You see, the north would go alone with it. If you know nigeria politics, the north does not like to be minority. And we need only 24 state to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic and give the north majority and they get 70% of the oil. Even if yar adua says, he does not want the yorubas, edo, delt and bayelsa state to join the republic of benin , Look You would get the required number of northerner senators and rep to make the change. They would drop yar adua like jiga. It is the north we are talking about. even the northern military are ready to take over government as we are talking . They would change the government. The northern military boys do not care if yar adua is from the north or not. They would shoot him if he resist. You can verify that information from yar adua. Go and ask any northerner if I am telling the truth. When it comes to power and government. The north is ready to do anything to be majority. If yar Adua becomes thier obtacle, they would take him out. Go and see the list of president they have removed and killed.

They believe in Arewa(North) first before any man or yar adua. This is how the northern military boys think. They are ready to terminate the life of anybody that would stop them from been majority. If things does not work out thier way they would terminal the life of the president. This is how the north works. and yar adua knows that.

A northerner can not replace yar adua in 2011 hell would be let loss. The north have been in power for 42 years of 52 years. On if I would win leave that to me. . And I know a formula that can. When you talk about south east. Explain to me, your political formula you think the south east can win 2011. Or do you think the NORTH would go en mass to vote for an igbo. May be in your dreams. I see that as never. I dont see one. expect if you have one. So instead of the south just loss out totally, we take a chance at it. South south with jonathan. I dont see anyone there standing a chance. Jonathan is acting out of ignorance of Nigeria politics or love of money in abuja believing northerner are going to vote en mass for him in 2015. May be in planet Jupiter. Atiku never became president. Jonathan thinks gentleman can win vote in the north. may be in 100 years times, if he can wait that long. He as to come back to earth. And look at the northerner history in politics, that why they held on to power for over 40 years. And that mentality can never change.

Buhari and atiku ran against Obasanjo in 2003 after they have held on to power for 40 years. They did not care. So why should I.

Forget how I would win. I need only 18 state to be president. I would get it. 11 state is already covered. I need only 7 more. And I have a plan for that. Do you see satellite pictures. They need a miracle to beat me in the election. That miracle is to make desert sand become human.

I know politicians are tribalist, but the question is why would they want to rock the boat if the status quo favors them?

Well fingers cross for your strategies. Have you seen all these happened in a vision or a dream? I read you many times referring to your dreams in a number of your posts, but I don’t know on which thread/post you detailed your dreams, so can you tell me, because I believe in power of dreams too.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 2:44am On Nov 12, 2009
rock the boat if the status quo favors them?

The status quo may be in thier favour today, but tomorrow ,, it would not. chief  Bode George had the status quo in his favour. It is not today.

Look, if the senators and rep do not act now. Those who send chief Bode George to jail. would send them too. Most of them would not return back to the governors, senate and house of rep 2011. They would loss the party primary.  And EFCC would send all of them to jail.   remember the governors , senators, house of rep. were obasanjo people . Now with Obasanjo second in command in jail. Same people trying to take over the party, would send them to jail. And would not want them back in the senate, house of rep. I do not see David mark returning. they would make sure he loss the PDP primary. so would majority of the governors. So they have to checkmate him now.

If is all about seen the heart of those who send cheif bode george, he is going to send David mark and others to jail too. They too have to checkmate him. If he did not trust bode george, he does not trust them too. Every senators and rep have to guide thier position and future. If they do not do it. They all would end up in kirikiri.  that why Omisore got what he did.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by OAM4J: 2:52am On Nov 12, 2009
So with all these analysis, what do you think is the 1st step to the way forward
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 3:00am On Nov 12, 2009
Am blessed beyound  curse, too loaded to fail, too connected 2 b stranded

Becomerich! Stopping posing as OAM4J and talking to yourself na.
We can tell it is you anyday. How?

[size=14pt]. . .Because your English is like DNA![/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 3:13am On Nov 12, 2009
Beaf, you have problem. I am not other people. Go see doctor.

now the new nigeria with three region get the 40% of the non oil sector and plus the other 10%. it makes 50% of the non oil sector and 70% of the oil ,
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 3:17am On Nov 12, 2009
^
Your brand of English is like DNA, it can positively identify you anyday! grin
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by blkmum700: 3:30am On Nov 12, 2009
@becomrich,

No they didnt send Bode Gorge to Jail,he sent his self to Jail and many are still expected to go to jail.i will be more happy to see all those who steal money to go to jail.

and why would you want benin republic to join Nigeria?

Are you from benin republic?
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by OAM4J: 3:58am On Nov 12, 2009
Beaf:

Becomerich! Stopping posing as OAM4J and talking to yourself na.
We can tell it is you anyday. How?

[size=14pt]. . .Because your English is like DNA![/size] grin grin grin grin grin

I beg Beaf I am not Becomerich. check my profile & past posts. What I posted are my personal views. & Pls pardon my mistake.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2009
dont mind beaf, he think everybody have a small brain and collect bribe like him from the govt to work for them. beaf is an agent of the govt of nigeria.

So you what was bode george send to prison for. can you tell me. i dont think you know.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2009
becomrich,:

dont mind beaf, he think everybody have a small brain and collect bribe like him from the govt to work for them. beaf is an agent of the govt of nigeria.

So you what was bode george send to prison for. can you tell me. i dont think you know.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn!

Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2009
Beaf really want to know about my classmate the other time.

see this picture of will, and i would tell you. i told you of the one from tanzania with a master degree from  leads university london.

another of my classmate had a masters degree from university of Leningrad Russia, he use to be a KGB (Just like FBI) officer.  The other russian also did his masters degree from the same university. But he use to work for Russian Federal Space Agency . his name is Mikhail.

Another member of my class from poland was in the army in his country. He had a master degree too in electrical engineering.
An  indian was with the india army , he too had a master degree. He return back to india, i sometime get email from him. he is still a colonel in the army. One of my classmate was from china, we call him chairman, he belong to the ruling china party.  Every member of my class had a master degree from various universities around the world including canada.  some from pakitan, sri lanka, egypt   etc

So it makes me mr united nation.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by ezeagu(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2009
becomrich,:

Beaf really want to know about my classmate the other time.

see this picture of will, and i would tell you. i told you of the one from tanzania with a master degree from  leads university london.

another of my classmate had a masters degree from university of Leningrad Russia, he use to be a KGB (Just like FBI) officer.  The other russian also did his masters degree from the same university. But he use to work for Russian Federal Space Agency . his name is Mikhail.

Another member of my class from poland was in the army in his country. He had a master degree too in electrical engineering.
An  indian was with the india army , he too had a master degree. He return back to india, i sometime get email from him. he is still a colonel in the army. One of my classmate was from china, we call him chairman, he belong to the ruling china party.  Every member of my class had a master degree from various universities around the world including canada.  some from pakitan, sri lanka, egypt   etc

So it makes me mr united nation.

Get out, you're not Yoruba.
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by becomrich15: 1:33am On Nov 13, 2009
my friend, i am yoruba.  My last name or what you people call surname in nigeria. In yoruba  it means "to bring worship or religion".     Mu      si      wa  .  musiwa . so if that is why you think I am not a nigerian, you are joking.

some of the course we did then, if i remember very well were. just to mention a few.
Theory of software architecture
Software Testing and Maintenance
Software Design and Implementation
Software Verification and Validation
Management of Software Projects
Information Security
Database Design
Data Communication Systems
Compiler Writing
Systems Engineering
Quantitative Approach to Engineering Software
Re: Ribadu And North: North Plan To Rule Till 2019 Making 52 Years In Power by Beaf: 2:12am On Nov 13, 2009
becomrich,:

my friend, i am yoruba.  My last name or what you people call surname in nigeria. In yoruba  it means "to bring worship or religion".     Mu      si      wa  .  musiwa . so if that is why you think I am not a nigerian, you are joking.

some of the course we did then, if i remember very well were. just to mention a few.
Theory   Map of software architecture
Software Map Testing and Maintenance
Software Map Design and Implementation
Software Map Verification and Validation
Management Maps of Software Projects
Information Map Security
Database Map Design
Data Map Communication Systems
Compiler Map Writing
Systems Map Engineering
Quantitative Map Approach to Engineering Software

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Is Owing N124b / Ekiti Lawmaker Okuyiga Distributes Food Items, Cash Gifts To Constituents / Tunisia Deports 98 Nigerians For Immigration Offences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.