Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) (43320 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
haffaze777:

if u have intention to move gateway state forward,be rest assured dat I will be among ur campaign team
Thank you so much for your kind gesture. I am still too young to run for that office. I am in my mid-twenties.
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by joyfit: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=richidinho post=50999307]Caretaker governor, he is there on honeymoon[/quote
NA YOU WAN TAKE OVER?
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by awoo10(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
faitheverest:
My dream..... To be a first lady one day!
Rubbish dream!!!, am sorry to tell u that u have got no dream...what if your husband doesn't dream of becoming a governor or a president, how do u then live your dream...your mates are dreaming of becoming the first female governor or president of a place. U r there fantasizing...edioit!!!
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by haffaze777(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
bejeiodus:
Thank you so much for your kind gesture. I am still too young to run for that office. I am in my mid-twenties.
u re highly welcome bro
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by Charly68: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mr Governor has gone to know the repairs that is needed to be carried out in his family house. Good of you sir.
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 12:01am On Nov 14, 2016
Ugliest governor ever liveth grin
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by destinedtee(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2016
@coptic : I admire your optimism and support for the fellow who wants to lead Ogun state in the future. You are wonderful. It's so saddening and pathetic to see some people only rubbish others with tribal sentiments and bigotry. You are indeed great. Personally, I appreciate you. God bless you. I pray people will emulate you.

@haffaze777: You are wonderful too... God bless you real good!

Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by folu4real(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2016
nwasinachi:
no go sit down begin work and payment of debt,continue visiting. small Buhari

U dont need to abuse him. He has done the right thing by visiting his root first, that shows he has respect for his family.
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by SmarisAjur(f): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
bejeiodus:
Obviously, he did all these yesterday after he was sworn in. He won't resume to work until Monday.

By the way, his family must be proud of his achievement. My mum couldn't conceal her joy the day my younger brother was named the Senior Prefect of his school. I will lead Ogun State one day. It is a promise I made to mama.
I apply to be Lolo.
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
awoo10:

Rubbish dream!!!, am sorry to tell u that u have got no dream...what if your husband doesn't dream of becoming a governor or a president, how do u then live your dream...your mates are dreaming of becoming the first female governor or president of a place. U r there fantasizing...edioit!!!

Iwu ezigbo anu ohia. Kee ka ihe m kwuru ji gbasa gi??Did I call your name abi you help me dream my dream. Why e pain you,na your dream?? See me ooo!!! You know whether my husband na politician?? You know whether na our dream?? Make thunder bastardize your nyash for there. Olukwu!!!
Re: Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
SmarisAjur:
I apply to be Lolo.
Pardon my ignorance, what is lolo?

Outcome Of APC Southwest Leaders Meeting, Aspirants Must Shun Names Calling / Sanusi Response To Ganduje's Query "N3.4bn Fraud" / Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2020