Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (47214 Views)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu and his pretty wife today visited his lawyer Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor at his home town in Oraifite,Anambra.See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-and-wife-visit-his-lawyer.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
sixtuschimere:
More
more

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Gurumaharaji(m): 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Quite unfortunate....Can I know d reason why this man is celebrated??

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Megalomaniac

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
shocked

Na wa,

No one in recent times has gotten such attention and recognition.

Not even royalty like the Oni of Ife, the Obi of Onitsha, the Oba of Benin, the Emir of Kano or the Obong of Calabar.
They will surely envy this young man.

I can't imagine what will happen if Nnamdi KANU decides to visit Lagos.
The city will be shut down, many Yorubas might even denounce their tribe and beg to be Igbo when they encounter this man's charisma..

You can't but love an Igbo man.
Igbo Kwenu!!!

313 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by teamsynergy: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
I hope SE politicians won't yank this guy off... cos e go wan spoil market for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by hemartins(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pretty wife.
Biafra first lady

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by HolyCraig: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nairaland mods be like "Nnamdi Kanu and step mum shake each other"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by ESDKING: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Such a Powerful lawyer, not that charge and bail lawyer that was clapping his tongue telling us how unlawful sit at home order would be.

God bless Brr Ejiofor.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
sixtuschimere:
IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu and his pretty wife today visited his lawyer Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor at his home town in Oraifite,Anambra.See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-and-wife-visit-his-lawyer.html
m

Confusion every where. Using Nigeria flag to design their chair. We need brain in this country , including out president. grin

26 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Addy003(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
How does it concern us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by capatainrambo: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Very smart and articulate lawyer. Saw him give a speech sometime ago on AIT television.

Kanu has the people with him. Little wonder those govs are fidgeting and running up and down. let the haters of freedom run amok online, whipping up sentiments, it concerns no one. what will be will be. since Nigerians nor gree get sense I pitch my tent with biafra

BTW where is that criminal NwaAmaikpe
he is almost as useless as the president of BmC crew nairaland chapter president sark

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by 40kobo77: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Seun Mynd44 and Lalasticlacla

I am officially filing a formal complaint against you guys for trying to force this criminal down our throat.

When will you guys get it?we don't care about this illiterate wanna be leader.

Please bring back the pictures of Patience Jonathan,Goodluck Jonathan,Dasuki,a mad man walking on the streets of lagos pls.

Stop forcing criminals like Evans and Nnamdi Kanu down our throats.

Even put more tonto dikeh stories pls.

Even Linda Ikeji that is Igbo don't glorify this criminal,or others like Evans.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by AK481(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
The Buhari slayer.

Most of you think it is normal that Buhari is in London hospital.

Dr Chukwu okike abiama is treating his fuckups.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
I remember when if you mention BIAFRA in this forum, they would ban you...now 3/4 of all the topics here are BIAFRA related...

Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come..

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by jay2pee(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Walahi, this man don get fame pass Buhari

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by longsnake(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
I thought this man's movement is been restricted.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by MARKone(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by hyanne: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
grin ipob juice no go kill person with laugh..!!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by michoim(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Look at the wife indecent dressing sef? Is this what they want to bring to Biafra? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by georgen2u(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good one, biafra I hope u go make me a governor when it comes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by rheether(f): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:

Biafra is the reason.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Tobium1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
There is a coward somewhere who said he shouldn't be found in the midst of not more than 10persons tongue

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by koolguy88(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
the inmates at keju are waiting for you ooooo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by skykenny: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Still Observing...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by okechuks22: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gurumaharaji:
continue looking for the reason u will fine it then u will ask the reason ur politifians are celebrated

46 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by Nne5: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
michoim:
Look at the wife indecent dressing sef? Is this what they want to bring to Biafra?

Are you kidding me?

So his wife's dressing is now the reason he won't get his biafra?
Pathetic!

51 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by etinanguy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nobody shld struggle this place with me, because i 1 2 faint here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
He carry his family member put for UK ..and he wants the foolish guys to start war.

Awon mumu

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Pictures Of President Buhari In Japan For TICAD7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.