Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves (3294 Views)

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR / Ortom Accused Of Ordering His Aides To Beat Up A Lady In Church (Photos) / Gov Seriake Dickson's Jogs Along With His Aides At Bayelsa State House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Samuel5000(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2016
President-elect Donald Trump was expected to huddle with advisers at his Manhattan residence Sunday, plotting next moves after thousands of protesters besieged Trump Tower and marched in other US cities for a fourth day.

Among those seen entering the tower Saturday were Nigel Farage, whose UK Independence Party backed the Brexit vote that stunned Britons just as Trump's victory did many Americans. Conway said his meeting with Trump was "very productive."....

FULL STORY: http://www.trustpresstv.com/2016/11/protest-escalate-in-us-as-trump-and-his.html

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by HtwoOw: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2016
Imagine a country where gun is legal and they've not shot or maimed anyone

I trust PDP propaganda and dead body go don full ground

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by pchukwudi: 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Someone was actually shot yesterday at Portland.

HtwoOw:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Samuel5000(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
That's the difference between Civilized and Uncivilized Rulers
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

protester was shot during protest.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/11/man_shot_on_morrison_bridge_en.html
Na apc dey kill people if them lose.
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by PaulIdu: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Most are paid protesters organised by George Soros and his Satanist elites..Whether they like or not America shall be great again....God Bless America ,God bless Trump ..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by drss2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
they have d right to protest just as Donald Trump has d right to be sworned in as president elect.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Day11(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
I said it...

Americans should be careful now.

Their enemies are watching!

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
Trump: is everything wrong about the world today

He wont last a year in office #fact

3 Likes

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Duru1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
drss2:
they have d right to protest just as Donald Trump has d right to be sworned in as president elect.

There is a difference between protest and riot. The political protest does not include wanton destruction of properties.
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by DropShot: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2016
Who are these Afonjas disturbing Trump and America?
grin grin grin

On a serious note, Trump will struggle to rule America.

The majority don't want him. His party didn't really want him either.

He may be impeached earlier than a year in office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by IVORY2009(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
DropShot:
Who are these Afonjas disturbing Trump and America?
grin grin grin

On a serious note, Trump will struggle to rule America.

The majority don't want him. His party didn't really want him either.

He may be impeached earlier than a year in office.

This baba again shocked shocked
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by dunkem21(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
pchukwudi:
Someone was actually shot yesterday at Portland.

Must you educate every ignorant dude around? angry
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by dunkem21(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2016
Let them continue cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by flamingREED(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
God of heaven, of the earth, the isles and the seas; of men, gods, presidents and all powers;

Help Trump overcome his adversaries.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by IRobot7(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by MrPolitics: 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2016
HtwoOw:

So which dead body full ground when GEJ lost last year? Was it not when PMB lost in 2011 that people died?

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by stanech: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:
Most are paid protesters organised by George Soros and his Satanist elites..Whether they like or not America shall be great again....God Bless America ,God bless Trump ..
As par Americana wey u be...Better coman enjoy your recession jeje don know what u are looking for upandan.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by PaulIdu: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Atomizer:

As par Americana wey u be...Better coman enjoy your recession jeje don know what u are looking for upandan.

Trumps election signifies the end of Hillary sponsored Islamic Terrorism and that where my interest lies because I hate terrorist

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by everozone: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
D fight has been fought.D winner has emerged.D protesters ar wasting their precious time.D sore and bad loosers ar demonstrating.What they ar doing is against d spirit of democracy which America profess.They have taken their hatred 4 Trump too far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2016
PaulIdu:

Trumps election signifies the end of Hillary sponsored Islamic Terrorism and that where my interest lies because I hate terrorist

America is like a v8 engine properly oiled and maintain by special mechanics at specific time and when necessary, without much concern for who the driver is (reckless/professional)

Donald is just president-elect an no policies yet, no signs as to what he's got in Stock.

So many things he said during campaign he swerved already... Trump knew what he needed and Dat was to appeal to the very conservative Americans...

Back to my example when the mechanics don't like how things are with D driver, all they have to do is cut the breaks!!! Same applies to clinton

Copied: Like all politicians, Barack Obama made promises that varied from specific actions (like closing Guantánamo Bay) to vague asks (like pushing Congress to pass climate-change legislation) that fell short of a commitment. In the fourth quarter of his presidency, many of these benchmarks remain elusive, some because of an recalcitrant Congress and others because he reversed himself. There’s nothing wrong with flip-flopping, per se. Franklin Roosevelt was called a chameleon in plaid. But with Obama announcing a delay on troop withdrawal in Afghanistan, it’s worth looking back at what he wanted and what he got.

http://europe.newsweek.com/obama-afghanistan-troop-levels-promises-334907?rm=eu
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by TheNonce: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
grin

Dem go soon tire! Trump is the man....

1 Like

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by PaulIdu: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
Atomizer:

America i like a v8 engine properly oiled and maintain by special mechanics at specific time and when necessary, without much concern for who the driver is (reckless/professional)

Donald is just president-elect an no policies yet, no signs as to what he's s got in Stock.

So many things he said during campaign he swerved already... Trump knew what he needed and Dat was to appeal to the very conservative American...

Back to my example when the mechanics don't like how things are with D driver, all they have to do is cut the breaks!!!

A lot of US strategic policies will continue and Trump can do nothing about it but I know for sure CIA funding to Hillary blessed Islamic terrorism will slow down or stop and that where my joy lies
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
I always tot America is...............
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by PDJT: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Lucasbalo dey there?
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by stanech: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fact

Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by larrybarry(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2016
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY IS 3 DAYS AWAY. ARE YOU READY? GET ALL THE INFORMATION ON THE CALENDAR BELOW AND COME BACK ON THE 14TH OF NOVEMBER OR CALL AN AGENT FOR THE FIRST DETAILS.

November 14th: Upgrade you house with Binatone, Polystar. Up to 25% Discount on Gas cookers, Electric cookers, Micro Wave ovens, Rice Cookers e.t.c

November 15th: Kitchen Essentials: with Afro Foods. Up to 45% Discount on kitchen Utensils.

November 16th: Father and Son
With Casio and Hush. Up to 50% Discount on Smart Watches, Shoes, Shirts e.t.c (for men and the boys)

November 17th: Mother and Daughter with Casio and Canill. Up to 50% Discount on Female wrist watches, Hills gowns e.t.c (for mums, ladies, and girls)

November 18th: Toddler's Treat. With Pampers and Kimberly Clark. Up to 55% Discount on babies.

November 19th: Explore New Horizons. Up to 30% Discount On JUMIA Travels and Nikon. ( Download the JUMIA Travels app suitable for you OS)

November 20th: Enhance Your Phone with MTN and Mansard. No Discount

November 21th: Entertain Yourself with Sony. Up to 30% Discount on Games, radio sets and Television sets e.t.c

November 22nd: Upgrade Your Phone with Tecno, Infinix, Innjoo. Up to 20% Discount on Phones, Tablets, Chargers e.t.c

November 23rd: Upgrade Your PC with HP, Intel, Acer. Up to 20% Discount on Laptops, Desktops e.t.c

November 24th: Treat Yourself with Zaron. Up to 30% Discount on Lipsticks, Eye shadows, Lip pencils e.t.c (for ladies)

November 25th: LAST DETAILS UNLOCKED.

NOW YOU ARE AHEAD OF EVERYONE.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT A JUMIA AGENT ON 08163195660 (YOUR SUCCESS OUR MISSION)
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by joeboy4reel(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
Tinydick:
I always tot America is...............
Ur village
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
joeboy4reel:

Ur village

My town undecided
Re: Protest Escalate In US As Trump And His Aides Plans New Moves by Johnnyessence(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2016
bbmpin:
Trump: is everything wrong about the world today

He wont last a year in office #fact
are u d one that will impeach him niii hmmmmm. Trump will spend 8 years in the united state of America and there is nothing u can do about it. Trump has come to sanitised the rotten system.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To The Big Fat Lie That Osun Is The Richest State In Nigeria? / Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) / Serious Treason As Graduating Children Pose With Biafra Flag PICS VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.