Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) (3283 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by kp3tech(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
IPOB Publicity Secretary, Mr Emma Powerful has revealed names of some Nigerians who are allegedly planning to snuff life out of the leader IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu.

The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has revealed some people are planning to kill its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Daily Post has reported.

Some politicians from the north, Igbo politicians and former retired and serving service chiefs are all in the list.

Speaking on the issue, IPOB Publicity Secretary, Mr Emma Powerful, stated that Kanu has recently been receiving threats to his life from known individuals and groups over his utterances.

Those mentioned in the list include former Chief Security officer to Abacha, Major Hamza Al Mustapha; IGP, Ibrahim Idris; Chief of Army Staff, Major General Tukur Buratai; Former President of Nigeria, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo; former Lagos State Police commissioner, Alhaji Abubakar Tsav; former governor, Yerima Shetima were among those listed to be threatening the life of Kanu.

Other listed are: Ohaneze Ndigbo led by Chief Nnia Nwodo; Gov. Willie Obiano of Anambra State; Gov, Rochas Okorocha of Imo State; Gov. David Nwaze Umahi of Ebonyi State; Methodist Prelate, Samuel Uche.

Mr powerful reacting to the list said: “We understand that Federal Government of Nigeria mapped out huge amount of money and political positions for them to carry out the heinous crime against Kanu. We promise them that any attack on Nnamdi Kanu or assassination attempt will radicalize the struggle for Biafra independence to the point which no one can curtail the radicalism for Biafra independence anymore.

“IPOB members cannot stop half way because the struggle for Biafra quest for freedom is at the point of no return, therefore Government of Nigeria should fix a date for referendum where people will decide through their votes, whether to leave Nigeria or stay in Nigeria,”

https://www.nigeriadailynews.com/stories/104017-see-the-list-of-those-planning-to-kill-nnamdi-kanu-released-by-ipob.html

3 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
This attention seeking toilet fly. If anyone wanted you dead, you'd be long gone like a sewer rat.

You careless and thoughtless utterances are enough to give you hallucinations of impending assassination.

grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
therefore Government of Nigeria should fix a date for referendum

This is the kind of senseless utterance you get when a certified imp is made the spokesman of an idiotic organization.

There is nothing like this type of referendum in our Constitution. How then can the Government give you a date for a referendum??

The mumu of these our ABA made Jews na made in Japan..

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Buharimustgo: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
G
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hope he is not dumb enough not to know that he could get his attention seeking ass sued for this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Greyworld: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Even the President of the US doesn't av this much enemies

5 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Hope he is not dumb enough not to know that he could get his attention seeking ass sued for this

He speaks for an organization built on lies, deceit and the mass illiteracy of many frustrated Nnewi Jews.

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Som ppl be dyeing on NK matter

2 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

No body knows u

5 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Kazim88: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Why not go and sue him yourself.

Why not also sue those that participated I
in the biafra 3million genocide.

Nigeria Government are confused.

#Murderers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
No time to jare, they too small to hurt himl

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by ojun50(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
I knw no why u still dey alive self
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by proeast(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:
This attention seeking toilet fly. If anyone wanted you dead, you'd be long gone like a sewer rat.

You careless and thoughtless utterances are enough to give you hallucinations of impending assassination.

grin
Stop talking trash inugo? We know their plans all along but they wont succeed, the mere attempt of it alone will backfire much worse than their stvpid arrest of Nnamdi Kanu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kazim88:

Why not also sue those that participated I in the biafra 3million genocide.
#Murderers.
What genocide? Oga stop being delusional.
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 8:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
Stop talking trash inugo? We know their plans all along but they wont succeed, the mere attempt of it alone will backfire much worse than their stvpid arrest of Nnamdi Kanu!

Empty chest beating.

Your Dilector was locked up in Kuje like a rat for a year plus. He had to forge medical report to secure his release on bail abandoning his comrades behind.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by proeast(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:

This is the kind of senseless utterance you get when a certified imp is made the spokesman of an idiotic organization.

There is nothing like this type of referendum in our Constitution. How then can the Government give you a date for a referendum??

grin

You lack basic sense necessary for a normal human being to operate at optimally. Even if it is not in the zoo constitution that was drafted by a.b.oki soldiers, so it cant be amended to accomodate it? Odika aburu gi onu!

3 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Ehiscotch(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
You take every poo they feed you hook line and sinker.
Kanu wouldn't have known that hey wanted him dead if they did.
He is just trying to feed your zombified brain with lies before the election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Yyeske(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Yyeske(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Idiot with mouth diarrhea, if he's arrested to prove this, hope he has enough proofs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
So anybody that differs in opinion with him wants to kill him?

2 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
No one knows what Kanu said or didn't say now. The media now make money with his name.
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by hammerF: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is expected of the Zoo to act desperate in the face of hopelessness but the day we check and dont see our Handsome Brother Kanu again is the day we all die.

Nothing will stop or stand in our way of the total demolition of the Zoo.

At the end of the day, Biafra will still be our settlement by the international community.

Buahri has tried but made Nnamdi Famous, others want to try but they will only succeed in creating Biafra quicker.

Nnamdi is in Biafra land discussing Biafra issue he is not in Arewa or Oduduwa so any intrusion by Arewa or Oduduwa into Biafra land to commit murder will be interpreted as a full blown declaration of war.

The day we dont see Nnamdi Kanu, is the day we all die.

3 Likes

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
You lack basic sense necessary for a normal human being to operate at optimally. Even if it is not in the zoo constitution that was drafted by a.b.oki soldiers, so it cant be amended to accomodate it? Odika aburu gi onu!

Senseless imp. Why are you tadpoles not calling on Ike Ekweremadu and his gang who are in charge of constitutional amendment to do the needful.

It's easier to run in circles like decapitated chickens than to call on your brothers in the Legislature to start a push in a direction favourable to you.

May you and your fellow Aba Jews have your brains retrieved from the forces of darkness holding them hostage.

cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by SegunAdewole: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:
[s]

grin[/s]

Mr Dumburudeen Adisa, is the word referendum contained in the British constitution that allowed the Scots to have one?
Go mine some skulls or throw some nylon-shiit in obomosho and leave politics for people with good heads. grin

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by skedman(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kazim88:

Why not also sue those that participated I
in the biafra 3million genocide.

#Murderers.
idiots every were burutia should have given order to shot these idiots when they visited ebonyi.everybody would have sat right
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Danzakidakura(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Senseless imp. Why are you tadpoles not calling on Ike Ekweremadu and his gang who are in charge of constitutional amendment to do the needful.

It's easier to run in circles like decapitated chickens than to call on your brothers in the Legislature to start a push in a direction favourable to you.

May you and your fellow Aba Jews have your brains retrieved from the forces of darkness holding them hostage.

cheesy
with your reasoning you are not supposed to live among humans.stop been abusive be civil and pretend to be wise even when we know you are not.
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by hammerF: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
This motherfuckers dont understand that the people are not only following Nnamdi Kanu, dey actually love Nnamdi Kanu.

The day we dont see him, forget it even if heaven come down we will not listen.

We will only stop to create Biafra and after dat reorganise and attack again.
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by proeast(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

You take every poo they feed you hook line and sinker.
Kanu wouldn't have known that hey wanted him dead if they did.
He is just trying to feed your zombified brain with lies before the election.
Unlike you almajiri who cant think independently, we analyze everything critically and thats why we call our leaders out when they misbehave, but you guys have a herd mentality. Everyone knows that parasites, skull miners and unity beggars now see Nnamdi Kanu as a great threat to the zoo and would go to any length to eliminate him. You guys have tried blackmail, propaganda, lies, bribe etc and it did not work. Biafra movement is now at a point of no return and there is nothing the zoo can do about it!
Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Mr Dumburudeen Adisa, is the word referendum contained in the British constitution that allowed the Scots to have one?
Go mine some skulls or throw some nylon-shiit in obomosho and leave politics for people with good heads. grin

Senseless Ipod tout.

The FG will not spend a dime on a process that has no place in our Constitution.

Go and lick the putrid butthole of your new Alaibo Emperor.

grin

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Garrithe1st: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Danzakidakura:
with your reasoning you are not supposed to live among humans.stop been abusive be civil and pretend to be wise even when we know you are not.

IPOD yoots have sub-animal reasoning abilities. Seems you're one of them..

grin

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by Kazim88: 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ehiscotch:

What genocide?
Oga stop being delusional.

Why not do a little research in YouTube of Google and search "Biafra Genocide "

and educate yourself.

check out this tread too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3943600/biafra-genocide-1967-1970-video

The curse of those Innocent children that was killed for greed of someone else oil.... is crying against the North, The Yorubas and FG....

Murderers...

1 Like

Re: Those Plotting To Kill Me - Kanu (list) by SegunAdewole: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Senseless Ipod tout.

The FG will not spend a dime on a process that has no place in our Constitution.

Go and lick the putrid butthole of your new Alaibo Emperor.

grin

E pain am!
You are amazed an Igbo man is trusted and loved in Biafra because he refused to sell his people.

If your skull mining tribe weren't cursed beyond redemption you wouldn't have been removing your own people's head and selling them for N2000 in jankara market just to buy ogogoro. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Moves Against Arms Build Up In South East / Buhari's Hate Action That Broke The Guiness Book Of Records In 1983 / I Will Rather Die Than To Lose Out Of Ekiti Governorship Race – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.