Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM (1350 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC, Accuses Buhari Of Incompetence, Corruption / Senate To Strip Buhari Of Power Of Assent / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by Rikidony(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Abuja - A man is claiming with evidence that Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari is also enjoying the benefits of the controversial ponzi scheme,Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM).

According to a Facebook user identified as Adebamowo Adewunmi, President Buhari, is also allegedly enjoying the benefits of the controversial money doubling scheme.

Adewunmi took to his Facebook and posted a screenshot of the back-end of MMM panel showing one Muhammed Buhari who is expected to provide the sum of N92 000 to someone.

He captioned the viral photo: "Imagine there so called threat to mmm…not knowing that our able president is also a participant…. #icantlaughalone #mmmalldway #MMMrocks."

http://m.news24.com.ng/nigeria/National/News/photo-man-accuses-president-buhari-of-doing-mmm-20161111

Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by bodejohn(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
This is so dump...a whole president providing a help of 92k?

I will understand if you alleged that he owns it!
Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by Peterlawyer(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
Hmmm MMM all d one!!!!!
Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
MMM sure die. Even the zombie president knows it relevance.
Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by tdbankplc: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
bodejohn:
This is so dump[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]...a whole president providing a help of 92k?

I will understand if you alleged that he owns it!
Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by bodejohn(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2016
[quote author=tdbankplc post=51012845][/quote]

Something wrong with the bolded?
Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by afribabe: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
bodejohn:

Something wrong with the bolded?
Should be DUMB
Re: PHOTO: Man Accuses President Buhari Of Doing MMM by bodejohn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
afribabe:
Should be DUMB

I meant the story is garbage..."dump" i wasn't referring to the poster.
Thanks all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Protest Loading In Edo State / How Much Would You Take If looting was allowed in Nigeria for 2days / Soldier Reveals Last Minute Battle That Helped In Capture Of Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.