Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

"dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this (2205 Views)

Fashola Must Champion New National Standard For Urban Roads / Barbaric And Satanic Fashola Must Pay For This!!! / Fashola. Must We Do Every Business?” Lagos Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
You wouldn't believe the pictures I've seen from this Area. Its at Ajegunle, Ajeromi local Government Area of Lagos

state. This is where people live on waste ground. It was a swampy place and they invited the rest of the community to

dump refuse there to make it more habitable. What an Irony.

visit www.chipmunkey247..com to see more pictures.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_IqzYCYAFM-4/Su_4ELFP5SI/AAAAAAAAAA0/oN4G0D-8F-A/s320/www.chipmunkey.ning.com.JPG[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/_IqzYCYAFM-4/Su_4EN4h8XI/AAAAAAAAAAs/KRybYl0ApSM/s1600-h/IMG_2034.JPG[/img]
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by posakosa(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2009
Chip, I no wan diss u BUT undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
But what?
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by posakosa(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^ did u get BANNED ? grin grin grin
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

Chip, I no wan diss u BUT undecided undecided undecided undecided

I'm trying to be a responsible Nairalander this Days.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by okunoba(m): 5:10am On Nov 03, 2009
I thought Lagos was getting better? My mum is presently in Nigeria and she doesn`t thing Fashola as done any wonders in Lagos, she says Lagos is still very filthy as these pictures proves. We should demand more from our leaders.  Before planting trees, please clean that filthy city.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by AloyEmeka6: 5:12am On Nov 03, 2009
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by AloyEmeka6: 5:13am On Nov 03, 2009
Who built the tall yellow building in this dump?
[img]http://2.bp..com/_IqzYCYAFM-4/SusE0TPzjTI/AAAAAAAAAAM/ER3RBtn04pM/s1600/IMG_2034.JPG[/img]
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by babapupa: 5:21am On Nov 03, 2009
Ooops, wrong thread.

Usual haters and disgruntled elements at work.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Kobojunkie: 5:29am On Nov 03, 2009
okunoba:

I thought Lagos was getting better? My mum is presently in Nigeria and she doesn`t thing Fashola as done any wonders in Lagos, she says Lagos is still very filthy as these pictures proves. We should demand more from our leaders. Before planting trees, please clean that filthy city.

Your mum is not wrong. The work being done is not, at this time, reaching all areas in Lagos. Around my own place, the most that has been done is road construction, which is not really new considering most all administrations have done about the same. We are hoping that the change noticed on the mainland will soon reach us.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by AloyEmeka6: 6:01am On Nov 03, 2009
babapupa:

Ooops, wrong thread.

Usual haters and disgruntled elements at work.

Haters for what?. Does anyone in Nairaland look or sound like someone who will be a strong opponent for fashola?. Your obsession with Fashola is beginning to look suspicious. Are you his sex partner?
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Beaf: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Haters for what?. Does anyone in Nairaland look or sound like someone who will be a strong opponent for fashola?. Your obsession with Fashola is beginning to look suspicious. Are you his sex partner?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What do you expect from a tribalist? babapupa has some very weird delusions of grandeur. He has even been forming Odua army, navy, airforce and judiciary on some other threads.
What a wretched scarecrow!
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by chic2pimp(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Your mum is not wrong. The work being done is not, at this time, reaching all areas in Lagos. Around my own place, the most that has been done is road construction, which is not really new considering most all administrations have done about the same. We are hoping that the change noticed on the mainland will soon reach us.
What area do you live in when you visit lagos,if you don't mind me asking?
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Nov 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

What area do you live in when you visit lagos,if you don't mind me asking?

This is Nairaland, why? Make people come carry gun go raid my place? No thanks !
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by chic2pimp(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

This is Nairaland, why? Make people come carry gun go raid my place? No thanks !
Buhahahaha grin grin As you said this is Nairaland not Nairathief/Nairarobbers nah? No undecided
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Nov 03, 2009
Have you seen the sort of posts on here? If given the chance, some of these would willingly eliminate me for not agreeing with them. Abeg!! Prevention is better than cure. But seriously, if you want to know of places that yet to experience the changes, visit Visit,  go around the state in 30 days and you will see that there is still lots to be done, and understandably so.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by faoni572(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2009
I think people should cultivate the habit of cleaning their environment, you don't expect Fashola to come and clean your surroundings for you.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by chic2pimp(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Have you seen the sort of posts on here? If given the chance, some of these would willingly eliminate me for not agreeing with them. Abeg!! Prevention is better than cure. But seriously, if you want to know of places that yet to experience the changes, visit Visit,  go around the state in 30 days and you will see that there is still lots to be done, and understandably so.
Chei eliminate ke? grin How dem go fit recognize you wey never show face. Many peeps on NL don't even know your gender. Nah so so he & she I dey hia for different threads grin cheesy.

I definitely do agree that there is a lot of work to be done. Some areas i've been to and some of the conditions i've seen humans live in is nothing short of appaling.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by bibiking1(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2009
I will go with kobojunkie's view, the hype might not help the overall performance if it gets to his head. There has been some improvement in Lagos quite alright but soon the praise singers would make it seem the streets of Lagos are paved with gold
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2009
This thread is Only drawing the governments attention to a place where the people are living in deplorable conditions.
This is not about Fashola or his Administrations performance. It's our civic responsibility to point or direct him to places where his attention is needed. We all love and appreciate what our Governor has done so far.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
That is the Nigerian problem. We praise singers who do not realize that they do more harm than good when they continue to go around stoning people to complaining that they are yet to see the change they want. In a Democracy, Government WORKS FOR THE PEOPLE, not the other way around. And so it is the DUTY and CIVIL RESPONSIBILITY of the people to bring even the most insignificant case to the attention of the Government any which way they can.

@Chic2pimp, only the other day, some goon IMed me and when I told him I ain't interested in chatting, he said "Just so you know, I know where you are from"!
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by posakosa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@Chic2pimp, only the other day, some goon IMed me and when I told him I ain't interested in chatting, he said "Just so you know, I know where you are from"!

shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by posakosa(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
U're from Cleveland, Ohio
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by posakosa(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2009
faoni572:

I think people should cultivate the habit of cleaning their environment, you don't expect Fashola to come and clean your surroundings for you.

+ 1; <however, one must not deny that prior to Fashola, some administration made poorer areas of Las-gidi "dumping grounds."
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by mustafar1: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
until the 'finefication' of lagos goes deep into the mainland would i agree past wat i have currently agreed to. till then i'll be at alausa making lobbying for it with every little chance i get. oh did y'all see the picture of awon omo JS 1 sitting on the ground at some school in ikoyi? unacceptable after all the deputy governors noise about education. . .
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by chic2pimp(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Lawd of Mercy  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked So psycopaths dey NL sha. Omo I berra watch my steps for hia. Chei grin
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Beaf: 12:19am On Nov 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Lawd of Mercy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked So psycopaths dey NL sha. Omo I berra watch my steps for hia. Chei grin

A couple of months ago, I created a website specifically to deal with an issue discussed on NL. The website was successfuly hacked by someone desperately trying to find out my details.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by posakosa(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2009
Beaf:

A couple of months ago, I created a website specifically to deal with an issue discussed on NL. The website was successfuly hacked by someone desperately trying to find out my details.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wow
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by babapupa: 3:31am On Nov 04, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Why is the thread asking Fashola to see this? See what? Some nameless and random internet picture? Can you honestly ascertain the origin of the picture and location of the dump site in the picture? Of course not.

How many positive Lagos or Fashola threads have you started or opined positively on?

What grown ass man runs around, grinning and posting bogus internet picture?

This is who you are and what you do, I didn't name names but guilty conscience betrayed you so not surprising you're bending like cray fish. 

Is it by accident that you grin with delight at any and every negative story about Lagos state?

This fact is, folks like you revel in negativity and positivity makes you sad.

Btw, If it makes you blush and sweeten your wet dreams, yes I'm sleeping with Fashola.
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2009
@babapupa i 've added another pic just for you to know where it i. Maybe you can visit those little kids and have a feel of what they're going through.

visit www.chipmunkey247..com
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by jona2: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2009
Re: "dust-bin Estate" Governor Fashola must See this by dedeike: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
when i argued on this forum sometime in august that Fashola is being overhyped, some people called for my head. Now, its interesting to see that the likes of Aloy EmeKa have suddenly woken up to that fact. lagos state's internally generated revenue stood at 156 billion as at the last count but the pictures emanating from Lagos are not encouraging. i visited Lagos from Abuja in june and couldn't wait to finish my mission before heading back to Abuja. I saw potholes in ojota,Awolowo road was like a lake, oregun road was still filthy and sandwiched by shanties and illegal structures. the traffic snarl was horrific. I tuned on to Ltv and became more worried. A government that controls revenue equivalent to that of 4 states combined, was busy brandishing the sanitization of oshodi as a miracle. this is ordinarily what is considered a daily routine by El rufai. I Salute Fashola for the eko atlantic project but he's not the only governor with a similar project. in rivers, there's the new Port harcourt city project. in Akwa ibom, AKPABIO is on fire with his renewal project and has even completed an Airport with the biggest Runway in Nigeria. Enugu is wearing a very good look with new roads and walkways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Did Oni Of Ife Receive To Confer Yoruba Chieftaincy To Gej Family? / Nigeria Will Be Great Again! / War Drums •northerners Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.