Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29839 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
Updates, plot 7 had been reserved earlier and has just been paid for today. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:18am On May 17, 2017
Buy your own plots now as we sell the few remaining lands in this estate. More payments expected this week.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by kniru: 11:15am On May 31, 2017
Hello Spyder,

What is the update on this property?
can we start building?
how far with the documentation for this property?
What are your plans for peeps who already made full payment?

thanks
kniru
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2017
kniru:
Hello Spyder,

What is the update on this property?
can we start building?
how far with the documentation for this property?
What are your plans for peeps who already made full payment?

thanks
kniru

Just a little patience as we round off the survey plans and register the copies with the surveyors council in the state government. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2017
We are about to round off sales in this estate. There are only 5 plots of land remaining from our planned sale portion. All are still free to pay for plots and get allocated as soon as we complete the processes by this month ending.

A plot still sells for N1.5m and you can get a discount if you are paying in bulk. Payment plans also available.

Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, delivering properties to all with peace of mind.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2017
We have got payment for plot number 24 from this estate. More payments expected soon as we wrap up sales and start the allocation process. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:07am On Jun 25, 2017
We have completed the whole signing process for a deed of lease, and an irrevocable power of attorney for this land. I have completed all payments necessary for a full and legal title of this piece of land. Every needed document was signed for me by all the owners of this land. I have also paid off all land agents and legal fees.

I can now start allocating lands to people who had paid to my company accounts.

I had stopped marketing this land because I am no longer in a hurry to sell more plots. There might be need to raise the asking price for this land, meanwhile I am going to move to the government to obtain necessary registration and all documentation before pushing for a C of O later this year.

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
spyder880:
We have completed the whole signing process for a deed of lease, and an irrevocable power of attorney for this land. I have completed all payments necessary for a full and legal title of this piece of land. Every needed document was signed for me by all the owners of this land. I have also paid off all land agents and legal fees.

I had stopped marketing this land because I am no longer in a hurry to sell more plots. There might be need to raise the asking price for this land, meanwhile I am going to move to the government to obtain necessary registration and all documentation before pushing for a C of O later this year.

Thank you all.

Nice one. Kudos to everyone who made this happen cheesy

Just Donelli wink

2 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you all.

Great news, Spyder880!

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you all.

What are the next milestones and time frame in this process?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
D1O:

What are the next milestones and time frame in this process?

I have concluded plans with my surveyors to continue the parcellation of this land (dividing it in plots and registering same with the surveyors council.) I expect the process to last this month, then by next month I will be lifting individual plots and doing a survey for the particular plots paid for by each allottee. I am working to ensure everyone gets their land deeds and original survey plans dispatched to their location before the end of October, barring any delays from lawyers and surveyors. But I will be working to speed things up.

Money must be needed to do all these, and I hope to sell one or two more plots to finance the whole thing, but if I raise the money on my own, it is better for me as I feel reluctant to sell at this price any longer.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2017
By next week, we will commence with the documentation of the paid plots. I intend to submit the first batch of names for all those who have paid to me, to my surveyors for the original survey plans in the name of the new owners of plots. I will thereafter submit the names to my lawyer to prepare a deed of sub lease in favour of those who paid to me.

I will like to get all names correctly spelt and all addresses shown correctly. Mistakes of names in land deed documents are difficult and expensive to correct. It is important that everyone who is still owing pay up so we can prepare everything at once. There are only about 6 plots completely paid for. And some payers have not even chosen plot numbers. We urge all to pay up, then specify the plot number we agreed to before you paid. Needless to add that only those who have paid the complete sum will get their documents for the land.

I will like all those who had paid completely to send me a message either on text or on whatsapp. The format will be like this;

Plot owners name: (name(s) as you will like it to appear on the deeds)
Plot owners adress: (preferably an address which may not change tomorrow)
Plot owners plot choice: ( example Plot 123 )
Plot owners preferred delivery address (We drop the documents via courier, so this can be any temporal office or business or home address where we hand over the documents)

Like I mentioned before, only 6 person's had completed all their payments.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2017
spyder880:
By next week, we will commence with the documentation of the paid plots. I intend to submit the first batch of names for all those who have paid to me, to my surveyors for the original survey plans in the name of the new owners of plots. I will thereafter submit the names to my lawyer to prepare a deed of sub lease in favour of those who paid to me.

I will like to get all names correctly spelt and all addresses shown correctly. Mistakes of names in land deed documents are difficult and expensive to correct. It is important that everyone who is still owing pay up so we can prepare everything at once. There are only about 6 plots completely paid for. And some payers have not even chosen plot numbers. We urge all to pay up, then specify the plot number we agreed to before you paid. Needless to add that only those who have paid the complete sum will get their documents for the land.

I will like all those who had paid completely to send me a message either on text or on whatsapp. The format will be like this;

Plot owners preferred delivery address (We drop the documents via courier, so this can be any temporal office or business or home address where we hand over the documents)

Thank you all.

Is d plot still available?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Is d plot still available?

Only about 4 plots left for sale.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Plots still available for sale here.........
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by austin2all: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2017
Oga spyder, I guess its already late for some of us to key into this beautiful project as we heard of it late. But I'd love to know your next location sir, so we can prepare ourselves better before then.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Donelli: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
austin2all:
Oga spyder, I guess its already late for some of us to key into this beautiful project as we heard of it late. But I'd love to know your next location sir, so we can prepare ourselves better before then.

Good point sir.
Even the Anambra phase...nothing has been said in that regard.

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2017
spyder880:

Thank you all.

Update?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2017
D1O:

Update?

Work in progress. More news soon.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by Waterway: 4:01am On Sep 10, 2017
These estates will move as fast as the excitement of the buyers. I will advise time limit for installment payments and penalty
fee for missing deadlines. Refunds made for missing deadlines but forfeit part of payment. Some of us may have the cash to buy
( outright )but cannot because it is reserved...for how long?

Secondly, this is an investment and we may start thinking of developmental fees that will grade the roads to the area, otherwise it may take eternity to get these sites to take-off because we are waiting for govt to grade roads. So developer of estate/Tigerkenn can help by indicating projected time that one can expect grading of roads to site, which I hope coincides with when all plots are sold out and investors can build. Does developer have any info on when the presence of govt/infrastructure is expected in the area.

Lastly, can we get update on the last few available plots.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2017
Waterway:
These estates will move as fast as the excitement of the buyers. I will advise time limit for installment payments and penalty
fee for missing deadlines. Refunds made for missing deadlines but forfeit part of payment. Some of us may have the cash to buy
( outright )but cannot because it is reserved...for how long?

Secondly, this is an investment and we may start thinking of developmental fees that will grade the roads to the area, otherwise it may take eternity to get these sites to take-off because we are waiting for govt to grade roads. So developer of estate/Tigerkenn can help by indicating projected time that one can expect grading of roads to site, which I hope coincides with when all plots are sold out and investors can build. Does developer have any info on when the presence of govt/infrastructure is expected in the area.

Lastly, can we get update on the last few available plots.

We need to discuss more about this. I will work on the list of sold and available plots and update soon. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2017
spyder880:

We need to discuss more about this. I will work on the list of sold and available plots and update soon. Thanks.

Absolutely correct that we can't continue to wait indefinitely for people to decide at their leisure to pay up. However here's the problem:

Person A reserved Plot No 1 and didn't pay in full or at all.

Person B wanted same Plot 1 and had full payment ready. However as Plot 1 was already reserved, Person B wasn't allowed to select Plot 1 but had to grudgingly compromise and pay fully for Plot 2.

After this passage of time, Person A's reservation is cancelled and Plot 1 is now available again.

Person C comes along and simply buys the sought after Plot 1 which Person B always wanted but was never allowed to pay for.

Clearly there is something wrong with such an arrangement. In this kind of stuff, it is terrible to penalise Person B for doing the right thing (paying in full at the start). Because na fool we dey call Person B now for paying on time. That should be encouraged not penalised.

Unless after cancelling these reservations, you will give those who have already paid in full the first rights to exchange (if they want) before making what's left available publicly.

Don't forget, they paid in full when nobody else did.

My two cents.

3 Likes

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2017
D1O:

Absolutely correct that we can't continue to wait indefinitely for people to decide at their leisure to pay up. However here's the problem:

Person A reserved Plot No 1 and didn't pay in full or at all.

Person B wanted same Plot 1 and had full payment ready. However as Plot 1 was already reserved, Person B wasn't allowed to select Plot 1 but had to grudgingly compromise and pay fully for Plot 2.

After this passage of time, Person A's reservation is cancelled and Plot 1 is now available again.

Person C comes along and simply buys the sought after Plot 1 which Person B always wanted but was never allowed to pay for.

Clearly there is something wrong with such an arrangement. In this kind of stuff, it is terrible to penalise Person B for doing the right thing (paying in full at the start). Because na fool we dey call Person B now for paying on time. That should be encouraged not penalised.

Unless after cancelling these reservations, you will give those who have already paid in full the first rights to exchange (if they want) before making what's left available publicly.

Don't forget, they paid in full when nobody else did.

My two cents.

Good points, we learnt from our first sold out estate at Ugwuomu Nike, I still have not prepared any documents for this estate. By the time I publish the list of paid plots, I think it will be fair to allow those who paid in full the opportunity of switching if they like other plots that are now available.

So yes, we will not have to punish Person B in this estate. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:17am On Sep 10, 2017
Also, we will have to cancel all unpaid reservations by the end of Tuesday the 12th of September 2017.

While also appealing to those still owing to complete their payments as soon as possible.

We just have to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2017
spyder880:

Good points, we learnt from our first sold out estate at Ugwuomu Nike, I still have not prepared any documents for this estate. By the time I publish the list of paid plots, I think it will be fair to allow those who paid in full the opportunity of switching if they like other plots that are now available.

So yes, we will not have to punish Person B in this estate. Thanks for your input.

Nice one
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 6:10am On Sep 11, 2017
spyder880:
Also, we will have to cancel all unpaid reservations by the end of Tuesday the 12th of September 2017.

While also appealing to those still owing to complete their payments as soon as possible.

/

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
spyder880:

Update?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2017
D1O:

Update?

Updates later today.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2017
spyder880:
PLOT NUMBER-PLOT SIZE-STATUS

Plot 1 538.46 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
Plot 2 510.37 SQMRESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
[/b]b]Plot 3
510.37 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 4 510.37 SQM
Plot 5 510.37 SQM
Plot 6 510.37 SQM
Plot 7 509.54 SQMPAID
Plot 8 509.11 SQM
Plot 9 509.72 SQM
Plot 10 510.15 SQM
Plot 11 507.31 SQM
Plot 12 817.50 SQM PAID
Plot 13 564.12 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
Plot 14 521.17 SQM
Plot 15 572.66 SQM PAID
Plot 16 505.87 SQM PAID
Plot 17 505.87 SQM PAID
Plot 18 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 19 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 20 690.36 SQM PAID
Plot 21 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 22 535.00 SQM PAID
Plot 23 520.47 SQM
Plot 24 474.35 SQMPAID
Plot 25 493.53 SQM
Plot 26 491.40 SQM
Plot 27 500.48 SQM PAID
Plot 28 504.05 SQM PAID
Plot 29 505.87 SQM [/b]RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
[b]Plot 30
505.87 SQM PAID
Plot 31 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 32 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 33 510.37 SQM
Plot 34 510.36 SQM PAID
Plot 35 560.73 SQM PAID
Plot 36 532.03 SQM
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by wuwu2: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Hi spyda, warm greetings. I am surprised to see so many plots free now that weren't available when i chose. I made part payment for plot 7 but will like to switch to plot 23 if this is allowed. Those plots were not available when I paid.... I am also working to put together the balance payment. Had some very difficult times recently
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2017
wuwu2:
Hi spyda, warm greetings. I am surprised to see so many plots free now that weren't available when i chose. I made part payment for plot 7 but will like to switch to plot 23 if this is allowed. Those plots were not available when I paid.... I am also working to put together the balance payment. Had some very difficult times recently

Thank you Bro. The plots became free because those we reserved them for has not made a deposit on them. But before I accept a switch, let us see if there are buyers that will make payments on them and this provide us with necessary funds to prosecute the needed works on this land. When do you plan to complete the payment?
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
We still have some plots of land foe sale in this location. A plot still sells for N1,500,000.00.

Thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years / If I’m Collecting ₦250k, I Won’t Be In That Place Again – Underbridge Landlord / Between Tenant And Landlord, Who Is Responsible For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.