Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. (29801 Views)

Own A Plot Of Land In A Good And Secured Layout In Asaba / A STANDARD PLOT OF LAND IN AMORJI-NIKE, ENUGU EAST LG / New Layout Plots Of Land For Sale At Arab Road Kubwa Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
Spyder880:

Just out of curiosity. Or perhaps real estate business in Nigeria is different: What is Real Estate services that will take 12 out of 82 plots. Are those for administrative offices?

\

I am setting them aside for multi service use, people who will live here will need schools for their children. 3 plots of land can build a good school. There must be space set aside for one or two medical centres, at least a health/fitness area where a field or green area will be positioned for outdoor sports or events. Then we shall need corner plots where we can set up shops or malls, bars, restaurants, beauty shops and salons serving the needs of those who live in the estate.

Then some plots will be used to build the administrative offices, security posts and waiting area. If we do not mark them out now, it will be almost impossible to do when the plots are all sold out.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by InvertedHammer: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
spyder880:

I am setting them aside for multi service use, people who will live here will need schools for their children. 3 plots of land can build a good school. There must be space set aside for one or two medical centres, at least a health/fitness area where a field or green are will be positioned for outdoor sports or events. Then we shall need corner plots where we can set up shops or malls, bars, restaurants, beauty shops and salons serving the needs of those who live in the estate.

Then some plots will be used to build the administrative offices, security posts and waiting area. If we do not mark them out now, it will be almost impossible to do when the plots are all sold out.

Thanks for clarifications

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
We still have good plots of land for sale in this estate. Buy yours while we are selling.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Still selling, more plots to be paid for by next week.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by nickybabey: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Spyder88[b][/b] when can I come see this land am interested if you are still selling
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:54am On Feb 27, 2017
nickybabey:
Spyder88[b][/b] when can I come see this land am interested if you are still selling

When do you want to come, I am always in Enugu. Give me a date and we can fix the time for the visit.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by nickybabey: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2017
spyder880:

When do you want to come, I am always in Enugu. Give me a date and we can fix the time for the visit.
If possible today I called you this morning,you not picking..I am free
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Mar 01, 2017
Hello my people,

There has been some issues about this particular large piece of land I have been selling to us here, I have been trying for the past few weeks to manage the greed of the sellers of this land but now their demands are becoming completely unreasonable. Although I had sunk a lot of money into this location in terms of surveys, multiple visits in almost everyday since this year to hold series of meetings, it has come to a point where the negotiations has totally broken down.

I was supposed to pay this family since last year, but the list of demands they lined up, from increasing the agreed cost of the land, to changing the agreed payment plan, to choosing how much I pay to the land agents, insisting some of their family members share in the agent commission, to rejecting the agreements I have drawn up for them to sign, to raising the amount of money we previously agreed for the traditional rites settlements, to insisting that the registered survey I have prepared must not be mentioned in the legal agreements, the final straw is that they don't want to sign a lease with me, only an agreement so we can start negotiating about the lease after all the payments are completed. All negotiations has broken down as even those on my team of negotiators have advised I leave the land for them. I wanted to inform us about this mid way, but chose not to cause unnecessary panic as I am in control of the deal.

What this will mean is that the layout I put up for sale above is no longer on sale. But, I have been busy elsewhere while negotiating with this family, there is another family who has land just beside this particular land and I had to approach them some weeks ago to buy their land. We drew up the plans and have now settled all grey areas in our negotiations, this family are more willing to sell. The land I am buying from this family is smaller than the earlier 86 plots from the failed deal.

This new land is only about 36 plots, just beside the previous land and I have paid the owners yesterday. Like I said, they are in the same location and share a common entrance point as they lie side by side.

Please, I understand this could be unsettling to start to choose another plot after your decisions to select in the last layout, but we want to make sure your money is safe, that is my number one priority. I will want us to select plots again, starting from the first person that paid and selected in the last layout. I promise to make this as orderly and as transparent as before. I will be here to make the best decisions where it concerns your investments.

The fewer number of plots (same size, same conditions, same prices of the last layout) will mean this one will be faster to sell and so we shall be concluding this sooner than the other, and we can move in. The new layout map is therefore attached.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:42am On Mar 01, 2017
Please note that plots number 1 and 13 are not on sale, I had collected money for about 15 plots of land, I will sell another 15 plots only, then reserve the rest (6) for estate services and stop selling as I want to move into this land and start developments. Those on the boundary are set to start building houses here.

We have only 15 plots of land to sell out this location. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Mar 01, 2017
The next thing will be making sure we abide by our first come, first serve policy. and to make it more transparent, I will be listing the initials of those who have already paid money to me for the land.

1. M. L (1 plot)
2. O. E (1 plot)
3. I. K. U (1 plot)
4. P. M. U (1 plot)
5. I. H (1 plot)
6. O. O (1 plot)
7. E. O. (1 plot)
8. I. D. I (1 plot)
9. P. I. A (3 plots)
10. P. C. N (2 plots)
11. C. C. I. (2 plots)

Waiting for your choice of plots while contacting you all on phone and whatsapp.

I thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by bigjay01(m): 10:20am On Mar 01, 2017
Hi Oga Spyder

Whilst I do no want to be seen as knit picking, I have noted the current plot sizes are generally smaller by approximately 30m2.

Is there any scope for a like for like sizing? Please say something about it.

Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2017
bigjay01:
Hi Oga Spyder

Whilst I do no want to be seen as knit picking, I have noted the current plot sizes are generally smaller by approximately 30m2.

Is there any scope for a like for like sizing? Please say something about it.

Thanks

That's one of the unfortunate fallout of this change. And I have had to pay higher per plot than the previous land which the owners have refused to sell.

It seems some of the plots are smaller than the previous layout but we are following the layout pattern to match those on the other nearby layout owned by another estate company. They own those beacons on a straight line. Another thing I was concerned about is the roads inside this layout. If we don't make good provision for the roads, this layout might not be enjoyable in the future.

Please bear with me.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by bigjay01(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2017
spyder880:

That's one of the unfortunate fallout of this change. And I have had to pay higher per plot than the previous land which the owners have refused to sell.

It seems some of the plots are smaller than the previous layout but we are following the layout pattern to match those on the other nearby layout owned by another estate company. They own those beacons on a straight line. Another thing I was concerned about is the roads inside this layout. If we don't make good provision for the roads, this layout might not be enjoyable in the future.

Please bear with me.

Are you saying that the current plots could not have been resized?

Anyway, PCN is taking up plots 29 & 31 while we dialogue more. Thanks
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2017
bigjay01:

Are you saying that the current plots could not have been resized?

Anyway, PCN is taking up plots 29 & 31 while we dialogue more. Thanks

We brainstormed about this for many days and there was no easy way of retaining previous plot sizes while retaining standard street sizes. We even involved a town planning official from the state government for ideas and came out with same results.

I have taken note of your reservations. Thank you.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Plot numbers 1, 12,13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 29, 30, 31 and 32 have now been reserved by members who had paid money earlier. Still expecting more reservations later today.

New buyers can also pay for the remaining 15 plots. There might not be many more plots for sale in this whole area soon.

Than You all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by bigjay01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
spyder880:

We brainstormed about this for many days and there was no easy way of retaining previous plot sizes while retaining standard street sizes. We even involved a town planning official from the state government for ideas and came out with same results.

I have taken note of your reservations. Thank you.

OK ooo. No wahala.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Plot numbers 34,and 35 have also been selected by buyers who had paid money to me earlier, and are therefore reserved.

Plot number 15 is now reserved for fresh payment next week.

Keep it coming my people, we are going to sell out this location soon.

Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 4:34am On Mar 04, 2017
PLOT NUMBER-PLOT SIZE-STATUS

Plot 1 538.46 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
Plot 2 510.37 SQM
Plot 3 510.37 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 4 510.37 SQM
Plot 5 510.37 SQM
Plot 6 510.37 SQM
Plot 7 509.54 SQM
Plot 8 509.11 SQM
Plot 9 509.72 SQM
Plot 10 510.15 SQM
Plot 11 507.31 SQM
Plot 12 817.50 SQM PAID
Plot 13 564.12 SQM RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES
Plot 14 521.17 SQM
Plot 15 572.66 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 16 505.87 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 17 505.87 SQM PAID
Plot 18 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 19 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 20 690.36 SQM PAID
Plot 21 510.37 SQM RERERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 22 535.00 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 23 520.47 SQM
Plot 24 474.35 SQM
Plot 25 493.53 SQM
Plot 26 491.40 SQM
Plot 27 500.48 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 28 504.05 SQM RESERVED FOR PAYMENT
Plot 29 505.87 SQM PAID
Plot 30 505.87 SQM PAID
Plot 31 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 32 510.37 SQM PAID
Plot 33 510.37 SQM
Plot 34 510.36 SQM PAID
Plot 35 560.73 SQM PAID
Plot 36 532.03 SQM
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:11am On Mar 04, 2017
PLOT STATUS FOR ALL THE PLOTS AS AT TODAY 4TH MARCH 2017

PLOTS RESERVED FOR ESTATE SERVICES

Plots 1 AND 13 (ANOTHER 4 PLOTS WILL BE RESERVED AFTER BUYERS SELECT FROM THE FREE PLOTS)

PLOTS ALREADY PAID FOR

Plots 12,17,18,19,20,21,22,27,28,29,30,31,32,34 AND 35

PLOTS RESERVED FOR PAYMENT

Plots 3 and 16

PLOTS FREE AND AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

Plots 2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,14,23,24,25,26,33 AND 36 ARE STILL FREE FOR PURCHASE.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 5:32am On Mar 04, 2017
This is our company account details, please select your plot and pay to our company account ;

Account name: Tigerkenn Homes Ltd.
Account number: 0056735948
Bank: Diamond Bank

There is now some payment plans available, monthly, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. You can start with N750,000 and spread the rest in the next months. Monthly payment plan is only N128,750.00 per month.

If you want to pay out rightly, we can drop the cost from N1,500,000.00 to N1,475,000.00 if you are paying this March, (One full payment) This is like N25,000.00 discount.

You can reach me on 0803 335 0750. (voice and whatsapp) Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Spyder880, there's one other thing you need to take care of at this time: just like in previous layouts, it will be advisable to state the type of structures that will be sited within this estate.
This is a much smaller piece of land, and so, if multistorey blocks of flats will be sited in here, you need to say what plots will cater to this, to serve as a guide for those who will select certain plot s later.

Even though shifting to this land from the previous planned one seem to be sudden, let's settle this part of it now, so there won't be discontent in the near future.

One other thing: will reserving up to 6 plots for estate services not be too much, seeing there is not many plots to begin with? Are there going to be green areas, or parks and other public services, like a school or mini market too?

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2017
whirlwind7:
Spyder880, there's one other thing you need to take care of at this time: just like in previous layouts, it will be advisable to state the type of structures that will be sited within this estate.
This is a much smaller piece of land, and so, if multistorey blocks of flats will be sited in here, you need to say what plots will cater to this, to serve as a guide for those who will select certain plot s later.

Even though shifting to this land from the previous planned one seem to be sudden, let's settle this part of it now, so there won't be discontent in the near future.

One other thing: will reserving up to 6 plots for estate services not be too much, seeing there is not many plots to begin with? Are there going to be green areas, or parks and other public services, like a school or mini market too?

Good morning bro. I have in mind to arrange the whole multi floor flats on the straight line from plot 1 to plot 12. Reserving up to 6 plots might look big, but I am trying to see if we can expand this location by buying up any other land on the left side. We shall decide on this in the coming months.
Thank you for your contribution.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
More plots are being reserved for payment tomorrow, plot numbers 3,16,27 and 28 are now reserved. We are going to sell out this location soon, buy your own plot today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2017
We have got payment made for plot number 15.

Still expecting more payments this week. Thank you all.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2017
We have got some advance payment on behalf of plots number 27 and 28.

I am expecting more buyers to pay for more plots this week. Keep it coming my people. Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 9:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Heart warming updates.

I see new buildings springing up in this estate by end of this year.
Recession? Check elsewhere! We no dey look back. We no dey fear face. We no dey fear economy. Forward always!

Onweghi ihe n'eme umu Chineke! cheesy
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
spyder880:

Good morning bro. I have in mind to arrange the whole multi floor flats on the straight line from plot 1 to plot 12. Reserving up to 6 plots might look big, but I am trying to see if we can expand this location by buying up any other land on the left side. We shall decide on this in the coming months.
Thank you for your contribution.

What about bungalows and duplexes? Are they to be mixed up side by side in the remaining plots? If so, is this arrangement/instruction explicitly CLEAR, concrete and binding to all who choose to buy into this? If not so, is this arrangement/instruction ALSO explicitly CLEAR, concrete and binding to all who choose to buy into this? Better to make sure everyone is clear on what's what now, rather than later to avoid too much future grammar and trouble. Perhaps this arrangement is included in the paperwork?

Not trying to be awkward, but I'm sure you understand the need for clarity in this investment.

Thanks.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by spyder880(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
D1O:

What about bungalows and duplexes? Are they to be mixed up side by side in the remaining plots? If so, is this arrangement/instruction explicitly CLEAR, concrete and binding to all who choose to buy into this? If not so, is this arrangement/instruction ALSO explicitly CLEAR, concrete and binding to all who choose to buy into this? Better to make sure everyone is clear on what's what now, rather than later to avoid too much future grammar and trouble. Perhaps this arrangement is included in the paperwork?

Not trying to be awkward, but I'm sure you understand the need for clarity in this investment.

Thanks.

Thanks for your input. It's really very important to s pacify everything but I think the remaining plots after the row with blocks of flats will be for a majority of duplexes and some few plots for bungalows. I will need to spell it out later today. And yes, everything must be captured on the paperwork like we did in my previous sold out estate at Ugwuomu Nike.
Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by D1O(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
spyder880:

Thanks for your input. It's really very important to s pacify everything but I think the remaining plots after the row with blocks of flats will be for a majority of duplexes and some few plots for bungalows. I will need to spell it out later today. And yes, everything must be captured on the paperwork like we did in my previous sold out estate at Ugwuomu Nike.

@ the bolded
Please do, so that more silent observers (I guarantee you there are many) can decide with confidence.

1 Like

Re: Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. by whirlwind7(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
D1O:

@ the bolded
Please do, so that more silent observers (I guarantee you there are many) can decide with confidence.

No need to observe silently in this case, for anyone who is serious to buy. There are few plots left.
I believe guys can also swap plots later, for those who wish to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Number Of Survivors Now 15, 42 Dead ― Sanwo-olu / Universal Hotel, Brothel Shuts In Uyo After 30 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.