Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally (19052 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At Anambra PDP Governorship Campaign Rally (Photos) / Buhari Knew Of Maina’s Governorship Campaign In Kano - Junaid Mohammed / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by aminulive: 3:53am On Nov 14, 2016
This photo was taken at the Alliance for democracy gubernatorial rally in Ondo state on Saturday. A masquerade wearing the head of Barney the dinosaur was spotted dancing vigorously and it was a very hilarious sight.

http://politicsngr.com/photo-barney-used-masquerade-ad-guber-campaign-rally-ondo/

4 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Katyusha(m): 4:26am On Nov 14, 2016
ignorant mofos.

12 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Flexherbal(m): 5:01am On Nov 14, 2016
There is nothing politicians will not do, to gain power.

Forming creativity.
But, when it comes to leading their people well, they are never creative.

8 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by eleojo23: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Oga Seun, what happened to Nairaland this morning?
I was unable to log in for a while making it difficult to comment on a thread.
I thought my account was banned sef

Is it a routine maintenance?

I just hope it's not another tsunami from cyber terrorists.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by lajoshua: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
If you couldn't comment early this morning, like nairaland was compromised. I was afraid sef. hope they've not hacked the shiii.
click like if you get what I'm sayinggrin
**modified: i see it's not only me then.. I thought lala has banned my destiny from nairaland because i couldn't even see login or join nairaland. nothing was there!!

58 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by priscaoge(f): 8:28am On Nov 14, 2016
Is this creativity undecided
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Just lovely
[url=ht
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by lawlahbammy(f): 8:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Na wa ooo For this heat!

1 Like

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by directonpc(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Barney my aboki back then. One boring show

2 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by henrydadon(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
grin

our country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Babangida70(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
Katyusha:
ignorant mofos.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by haywire1: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2016
If other parties are not careful,this man may win the election and become d unbelievable Donald Trump of Ondo State

#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Neimar: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
backward country grin

1 Like

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
Come on guys, that is a legitimate ondo masquerade known as Olori gbankugbanku. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
God
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Gombs(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
The thing painful about this is that it's coming after we just watched America's campaigns o... angry

Why are we this backward na? Who did this to us?

See what APC used... Just Negodu!

7 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2016
I thought they've banned my account grin

Funny Barney
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by IamPatriotic(m): 8:33am On Nov 14, 2016
oke la n lo
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Youngk(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2016
when Trump deports you from America and you come back to start masquerade business in your village .the hustle continues.

1 Like

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2016
Oti su mi
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by dayleke: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2016
Chai!!!
My peoples oooo....
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by waltinnovers: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2016
Has it gotten to this in the name of campaign, all this effort is to win and still silently. This party for has fails already

aminulive:
This photo was taken at the Alliance for democracy gubernatorial rally in Ondo state on Saturday. A masquerade wearing the head of Barney the dinosaur was spotted dancing vigorously and it was a very hilarious sight.

http://politicsngr.com/photo-barney-used-masquerade-ad-guber-campaign-rally-ondo/
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Rainradio: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2016
Well this is grossly ill-advised.
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by shamsuRana(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2016
eleojo23:
Oga Seun, what is happening to Nairaland this morning?
I was unable to log in for a while making it difficult to comment on a thread.
I thought my account was banned sef

Is it a routine maintenance?

I just hope it's not another tsunami.
Same here. I thought I had been banned.
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2016
Oke gbemi
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by blackjah(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
hit his very fuhnny
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Omotall(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
Nonsense Politicians cool
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Goodeeman: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2016
This is nothing but misplaced priority. When they are elected now there will Welch from being human to dare beast.
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2016
dats an abuse to everything barney stands for. what has masquradism got to do with barney? its like trying to mix milk with sand.
Re: Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally by joezy23(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Your mom shouted at you for not cleaning the
house
And you said - momsi free me jor!
Then
Your Boyfriend Scolded you for Leaving Him
online and Sleeping Off, And you begin to Cry...
Please my sister, Come forward!
Come!
Come!
Don't be afraid,
What is happening to you eh!
It's not ordinary oh!
God has remembered you today...
Oyaa raise your hand up...
Raise it up very well,
Then bend it and place it on your head...
Preferably where your mind tells you your brain
is located,
Then repeat this prayer after me...
*My father! My father!!!*
Where ever they have buried my sense and my
brain
*In my my maternal village,*
*In my paternal village,* *in the coven*
Vomit it now!
Oya start shouting
Vomit Now! Vomit Now! Vomit Now!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen / World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.