Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu (19054 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. / 2019: I Did Not Defect To APC – Senator Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by edunwablog: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
The governorship candidate of Social Democratic Party (SDP), AlhaJi Bashir Adamu, has denied defecting to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Jagawa.

Adamu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Dutse on Tuesday that he has never discussed or told anybody or group that he would dump his party to join PDP.

“I am, therefore, warning those spreading that fake news aimed at scuttling my political ambition to desist because they will never succeed.

“PDP has already failed, so how can I leave SDP and join the party that is already dead.”

The governorship candidate said that if he secured the mandate of his people he will focus attention on education, both western and Islamic.

“This is because education is the ingredient for human development,

“When human beings have education, it will develop their skills and talents intellectually, socially, economically and otherwise.”

“Another critical area I am going to pay attention is capacity building stressing that people will be empowered with soft loans to engage on meaningful ventures and businesses to be self-reliant as well as create employment for others.

Adamu said that agriculture will also get a boost if he becomes the governor of jigawa, pointing out that improved seeds, fertilisers and other farm inputs will go down to meet the farmers at the grassroots.

He stated that his administration will create a synergy to seek for markets for the sales of farm produce harvested by farmers.

“The gubernatorial candidate, therefore, called on people of the state to support him saying that he will never betray the confidence they will repose in him.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/i-did-not-defect-to-pdp-adamu.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Heywhizzy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who cares, so far President Buhari is sent back to Daura come 2019

There would be enough atikus of waiting from Apc camp come 2019 and a few obituaries for those who can't stomach the loss

Chai, Seun is a savage, baba censor Dullardînho to president Buhari, don't worry, come 2019 there would be a need to censor it to ex-president buhari

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by babyfaceafrica: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
who cares?
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Pabloosas(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Kk
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Groovenaija360(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
cheesy
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by wolexy14(m): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2018
Desperately looking for followers .hmmmmmm 2019 go be big drama i swear ....
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by ojun50(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ode
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by sirbanky77(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
ewu
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Gosj01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Like someone said, who cares?

Need a cheap, good and budget laptop?

Check unbelievable deals on signature.
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by PedroNascimento: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by rhektor(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
edunwablog:
The governorship candidate of Social Democratic Party (SDP), AlhaJi Bashir Adamu, has denied defecting to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Jagawa.

Adamu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Dutse on Tuesday that he has never discussed or told anybody or group that he would dump his party to join PDP.

“I am, therefore, warning those spreading that fake news aimed at scuttling my political ambition to desist because they will never succeed.

“PDP has already failed, so how can I leave SDP and join the party that is already dead.”

The governorship candidate said that if he secured the mandate of his people he will focus attention on education, both western and Islamic.

“This is because education is the ingredient for human development,

“When human beings have education, it will develop their skills and talents intellectually, socially, economically and otherwise.”

“Another critical area I am going to pay attention is capacity building stressing that people will be empowered with soft loans to engage on meaningful ventures and businesses to be self-reliant as well as create employment for others.

Adamu said that agriculture will also get a boost if he becomes the governor of jigawa, pointing out that improved seeds, fertilisers and other farm inputs will go down to meet the farmers at the grassroots.

He stated that his administration will create a synergy to seek for markets for the sales of farm produce harvested by farmers.

“The gubernatorial candidate, therefore, called on people of the state to support him saying that he will never betray the confidence they will repose in him.

https://www.akelicious.net/2018/10/i-did-not-defect-to-pdp-adamu.html

Op you sef be one of them? Why did you use pdp picture? Can't you look for SDP or Adamu pictures on the internet? You're are promoting that dead horse (pdp)

Kolewerk

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by NwaOhafia: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2018

This one Na clown
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by pascal558(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
politicians been jumping like jackie chan since 1000BC
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pdp and propaganda be like 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Atirolaoluwa: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
BUHARI 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by JubiGold(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
pdp na party wey fit give mad person fr street membership card. dey desperately need followers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by rusher14: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Minus 1.
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by manlikeboss: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by BabaO2: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
No conscientious man will join PDP. None have I seen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Carlyscales: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmm!!
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by JudasNaCarrot: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
.....education both Islamic and Western.

Northern elites using Islamic education to control their people since 1674 AD

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by wolesmile(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
And who the deuce is Adamu?
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by senatordave1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pdp doesnt exceed in jigawa except for sule lamido's personal structures.
Jigawa presidential
Apc 1 million
Pdp 200,000

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by dotcomnamename: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hahahahha Wailers won't sleep tonight and the will be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Hahahahha Wailers won't sleep tonight and the will be like
what's this ignoramuuus saying? As dull as your principal buhari
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by tuniski: 12:30am On Oct 31, 2018
senatordave1:
Pdp doesnt exceed in jigawa except for sule lamido's personal structures.
Jigawa presidential
Apc 1 million
Pdp 200,000

Always delusional!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by ObservantFellow: 5:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by BabaAduras: 5:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Who cares, so far President Buhari is sent back to Daura come 2019

There would be enough atikus of waiting from Apc camp come 2019 and a few obituaries for those who can't stomach the loss

Chai, Seun is a savage, baba censor Dullardînho to president Buhari, don't worry, come 2019 there would be a need to censor it to ex-president buhari

I hope you and your PDP paid agent will not commit sucide when PMB is returned in 2019.

If you still alive then, I will remind you of this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Basmybas(m): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2018
Who Cares we know even need am for our party
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by Heywhizzy(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2018
BabaAduras:

I hope you and your PDP paid agent will not commit sucide when PMB is returned in 2019.

If you still alive then, I will remind you of this post.
You got enough time on your hands then.. so every well meaning Nigeria that wants Buhari out is now a paid agent..

ps: I would be alive by then and anyone who wins, I don't care... It's high time, politicians in leadership positions know that 8years ain't guaranteed, so they must get to work almost immediately
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2018
A lot of migration going on amongst the political parties. Many of the smaller parties are even usin the opportunity to negotiate and broker a deal that will favour them during and after the 2019 election.

Let's help you with the best asset acquisition decision. Acquire the right property (Lands &Houses) in your choice location without any omo-oniles or fraudulent agents. Acquire RIGHT and enjoy peace of mind.

Get in touch with us... Visit our Ikeja Office at 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street,, Medical Road (Off Awolowo Way) Ikeja.

Call us on +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. To Chat With Us DIRECTLY, Please Click on the WhatsApp link in our signature here just below.
Re: I Did Not Defect To PDP – Adamu by BabaAduras: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
Heywhizzy:
You got enough time on your hands then.. so every well meaning Nigeria that wants Buhari out is now a paid agent..

ps: I would be alive by then and anyone who wins, I don't care... It's high time, politicians in leadership positions know that 8years ain't guaranteed, so they must get to work almost immediately

Every WELL MEANING Nigerian that wants PMB out should tell me their proposed replacement for PMB.

The truth is there are only 2 political parties that can win the presidency - APC and PDP.

When you compare 16 years of PDP that brought Nigerian economy to the brinks of total collapse and 3 years of APC the reversed the decline and put the economy on path of recovery and managed the Nigeria economy to recovery during the period when oil dependent economies like (Venezualar, Russia etc) were in total shambles I think the choice for any well meaning Nigerians should be clear.

When you compare the integrity and pedigree of PMB to Atiku, I also think the choice for any well meaning Nigeria should be clear.

If you can tell me anything better or show me any better candidate than PMB with enough base to win the presidency, I will believe you are a well meaning Nigeria, until then, I take you as nothing but a paid wailing wailer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bala Mohammed Says He Is Healthy And In Good Spirits / Barney The Dinosaur Used As A Masquerade At Ondo AD Governorship Campaign Rally / Buhari: Why Nigeria Is Interested In Niger Republic’s Domestic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.