Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (37126 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by jonaquincy: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2016
joe4real12:
Poor advert!
Let's know which hospital she was, attach Medical Reports and let a reputable hospital confirm she was healed.
I can just gulp this staged miracle. No way!
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Rexceedo: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2016
skyo78:
Scam!!!!! .

Why didn't you go and perform the miracle at the hospital.

God will expose all the fake pastors one by one.
The man is not fake bro, tune to his channel @prophetic channel in no distant time you will be convinced!
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2016
Lol
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by chuckdee4(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2016
I believe in God and his miracles but did the HIV stop her from walking into the church?
The fact she was wheeled in makes it look like it was staged but in the end God knows all, I hope she was genuinely healed.
These pastors of the world make it hard for one to believe anymore
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by henrydadon(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2016
lol..all i see here is

[img]http://i./AL1yzYEYuPKPC.gif[/img]
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by memud001(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2016
bed ridden hiv and tuberculosis the woman looks healthy thou.
i tire 4 all this fake miracles upandan dem no go go sabo where disable plenty make dem ho dey deliver them. na rich people dem wan deliver small time we go hear the pastor $1000 dollars offering form the lady. I tire

4 Likes

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Lasskeey: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Lasskeey: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Mrjosaphat: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2016
Go and Bleep no more

1 Like

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by wtfCode: 11:23am On Nov 14, 2016
undecided major 1, sounds like a giant fraudster undecided
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2016
darelar:
Why red clothes?

That's hospital clothes
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by doctokwus: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Africans(black) are a sick bunch.
If corruption fails to destroy those african countries it still hasnt destroyed,its fake pastors like this that wud do the rest.
This is a continent that prophesize so much religion,but are also the first to bliv their enemies can fly in d night to destroy them or that a man that was either self proclaimed as a pastor or proclaimed so after 6mths of a bible course,who womanises,is sometimes a paedophile or homosexual,amongts other deviant behaviour when he/she is not on the pulpit,has spiritual powers to do the equivalent of what Jesus Christ did,thousands of years ago.
Healed kor,cured ni.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Adedoyin56(f): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2016
memud001:
bed ridden
hiv and tuberculosis
the woman looks healthy thou.

i tire 4 all this fake miracles upandan
dem no go go sabo where disable plenty make dem ho dey deliver them.
na rich people dem wan deliver
small time we go hear the pastor $1000 dollars offering form the lady.
I tire
. true talk
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by emsquare(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2016
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by luvinhubby(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2016
DropShot:
Gullible people aplenty in Africa.

grin grin

Because no be Alfa or Imam do am , abi?
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by horlumiday(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2016
He is fake....

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Pastafarian: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

Cc; Seun....Hardmirror.....Capslocked...Hahn....hopeful landlord.....johnnydon22....freecocoa....eyehateGod....

bushiri is a known scammer
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Originalsly: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ha!...TB of the spine!... HIV positive... maybe cancer... very little blood ...can't sit up... been bed ridden..... but yet look healthier that soooooo many normal people....see her face with two big apples! Yes... God can do miracles.... but also warned of the deceivers who would say they are performing miracles in His name. We must be able to discern... some will many would not and be shouting judge not!
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by hahn(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

Cc; Seun....Hardmirror.....Capslocked...Hahn....hopeful landlord.....johnnydon22....freecocoa....eyehateGod....

As you come dey memtion me nko? undecided
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by ChrisMaven(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Tate and bridges is a Retail chain company and they are currently offering Free monthly grocery shopping to subscribers of their Shop 'n' Save plan for 6 months.
to subscribe contact info@tate-bridges.com or call 08177775319, 08177775320 or 08177775321
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by tommysparks: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Scam, they she had Hiv and spinal TB, then she said they did not know what was wrong with her after two blood tests in the hospital, lies everywhere. SCAM in the name of the almighty
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by IVORY2009(m): 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
doctokwus:
Africans(black) are a sick bunch.
If corruption fails to destroy those african countries it still hasnt destroyed,its fake pastors like this that wud do the rest.
This is a continent that prophesize so much religion,but are also the first to bliv their enemies can fly in d night to destroy them or that a man that was either self proclaimed as a pastor or proclaimed so after 6mths of a bible course,who womanises,is sometimes a paedophile or homosexual,amongts other deviant behaviour when he/she is not on the pulpit,has spiritual powers to do the equivalent of what Jesus Christ did,thousands of years ago.
Healed kor,cured ni.

Let me ask u one question: Do you believe in miracles and do u believe in God? If you do, u should not doubt His miracle, even if fake, He alone knows!

1 Like

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by DropShot: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
luvinhubby:

Because no be Alfa or Imam do am , abi?
Wouldn't have changed my opinion on such.

Miracles happen but NO ONE knows when they'll happen.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by amokeme(f): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
She was really pale...., just look at her palms cry
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by danthamccoy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2016
Major 1. Bad guy. Dude had "angels" visiting his church and walked on the air. Check youtube. Conman.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rexceedo:
The God of Major 1 is really doing wonders!
I do watch his channel.
This is minor to what he does at ECG

Is lyk d God or Major 1 is different 4rm d God we know......Tell us more about this God pls
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by hamedade2000(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Apparently most people here haven't seen a person in stage 4 AIDS. See the way the lady is looking fresh. Stage 4 of AIDS plus tuberculosis... The person will look like it's skin that was just laid on the bones. I'm not disputing miracles o but further medical evidences will proof to us if this was real or not.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
All these staged miracles.
Oga, pray you don't fall into coma soon- it'll be a miracle if you survive.

1 Like

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
and how do u know it was staged

Dem no dey tell person now, Na so I saw one mad guy yesterday for Ojota. saying " All these staged miracles, all these staged miracles" Na so I clear commot I'm side. who knows wetin E do grin
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
DropShot:
Wouldn't have changed my opinion on such.
Miracles happen but NO ONE knows when they'll happen.

Ajeri Jehovah kaabo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / The Ibibio Jews Of Nigeria - By Barry Floyd 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.