Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

"Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims (37127 Views)

Shepherd Bushiri Buys Maserati For His Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / Shepherd Bushiri Acquires A New $12m Mansion (Photos) / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Welcomed In Warri, Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Afisbobo:

Is lyk d God or Major 1 is different 4rm d God we know......Tell us more about this God pls

Afisi you don't need to believe it. Even by the sound of your name I would have said u are not a real musulumi Ododo.

Your God can't but mine can. He can do all things , when I say all, I mean ALL things
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by DropShot: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
davtosh:

Ajeri Jehovah kaabo grin
A proud Muslim I am.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by MarshalABS: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Shuut up. Na lie
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
DropShot:
A proud Muslim I am.

Oooh no wondergrin
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by DropShot: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
davtosh:

Oooh no wondergrin
Yeah, we don't believe in stage-managed miracles. grin grin
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by oyetpel(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
All these businessmen
Businessmen that you will run to when you need election prayers and endorsement.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
oyetpel:

Businessmen that you will run to when you need election prayers and endorsement.
I'm not Jonathan
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by HardMirror(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
luvinhubby:

Just pray you do not ever have to need a miracle in your life, you will be forced to believe in one.
Just pray you do not ever need a miracle, you will know that all these miracles are fake then. I have inlaws that are strong believers and the mum died of cancer despite all the faith and assurance that she was healed. Let's keep deceiving ourselves here, go to hospitals and see reality.
Pastor bashiri that is a renowned scammer? Lol
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by HardMirror(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rexceedo:

The man is not fake bro, tune to his channel @prophetic channel in no distant time you will be convinced!
That means you are very gullible. Have you seen pastor bashiri walking on air? I mean he levitated cheesy. Have u seen it? I have seen a lot of his "miracles" and I have seen enough to know he is a scammer. That video were he levitated exposed him. Using tricks and video editing. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for those who have eyes, his editors made some mistakes and we could see the two men holding him up, they tried to edit the men out, but we could see their foot and shadow, also failed to edit their sounds out of the video cheesy.
If a man can go to that extent to deceive, tell me why I shld believe his other "miracles" let me not even talk of his "Ipad miracle". That one too was poorly edited. Why shld a true man of god be making edited videos to deceive people? Take note of his urshers in this video, you will notice they were very mechanical and lacked emotions, showing they know it is the usual scam.

1 Like

Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by MeAboki(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
All these staged miracles.
Seconded
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by daudayodeji1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
I believe in God, I believe in miracles....but if u guys have ever seen a stage two or stage 3 HIV patient.... U might agree that this is staged. More less of those who have tb that has spread outside d lungs.
Religion has always been used to decieve Africans
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by talktonase(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
kinggogo:
Was she also healed of d aids
hellllepppmeeeasssquessionoh!
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2016
For those of you who this say na lepa deh sweet pass be careful
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by nurusystem(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2016
luvinhubby:

Just pray you do not ever have to need a miracle in your life, you will be forced to believe in one.

scamming followers is a normal advertising point
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by davires: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
luvinhubby:

God bless you for that reply.I know many of them that has now started looking for miracles.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Rexceedo: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2016
HardMirror:

That means you are very gullible. Have you seen pastor bashiri walking on air? I mean he levitated cheesy. Have u seen it? I have seen a lot of his "miracles" and I have seen enough to know he is a scammer. That video were he levitated exposed him. Using tricks and video editing. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for those who have eyes, his editors made some mistakes and we could see the two men holding him up, they tried to edit the men out, but we could see their foot and shadow, also failed to edit their sounds out of the video cheesy.
If a man can go to that extent to deceive, tell me why I shld believe his other "miracles" let me not even talk of his "Ipad miracle". That one too was poorly edited. Why shld a true man of god be making edited videos to deceive people? Take note of his urshers in this video, you will notice they were very mechanical and lacked emotions, showing they know it is the usual scam.
Lie!
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jesu shocked This is too fake. Which hospital will willingly give out their stretcher to a patient to visit a church. False prophets everywhere. One of the signs of end time my sweetheart, Jesus Christ gave.
Re: "Shepherd Bushiri 'Heals' Lady With HIV During Church Service" - Prophet Claims by darelar(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2016
kingjabz:

That's hospital clothes
am hearing this from you for the first time. I know that hospital use blue or white cloth. Any hospital that uses red clothes might be something else and I don't think I can accept to use that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.