Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose (1527 Views)

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose / Cars For 2 Best Teachers In Ekiti By Fayose (Photos) / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by 9jatriot(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2016
When the report of Ayo Fayose closing down some banks in Ekiti state came out some time ago, I though it was one of the gimmics and probably had a laugh at the expense of Fayose. However, sometime last month, events took me to Ado Ekiti and I stopped to use an ATM, the closest bank or so it seemed was Eco bank, however on getting there, the place looked deserted and over taken by grass. While standling perplexed someone told me that the bank was closed down by Fayose then it came in a flash, it had been discussed on nairaland. So it was true? I knew the guy was a character but men unilaterary shutting down a bank??
Because of "pix adonbelieve it crew" I have attached some pics.

I wonder what could have happened to the staff who used to work there? Automatic Sack one may be tempted to assume in these trying times??

See one of the previous threads on this matter.

https://www.nairaland.com/3126247/fayose-closes-ecobanks-gtbanks-ado-ekiti

Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by AJOBI77(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2016
Na waao
Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by donphilopus: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
Yet those foolish sadists would come here and term Buhari a dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by buragidi(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2016
But the Bank was accused of closing was Acess Bank now. How does it suddenly become Ecobank. Besides, even Zenith Bank that has direct problem with Fayose is still existing in Ado. Maybe you should go back to Ado-Ekiti and carry out a thorough investigation, this time with an open mind. Banks close their branches for a lot of reasons

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by 9jatriot(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Oga, there were three banks reported then. Access bank, GTB and ECO bank. I did not go to Ekiti to look for news, I only stumbled on it life despite having heard about it as a news report when it was just happening.
buragidi:
But the Bank was accused of closing was Acess Bank now. How does it suddenly become Ecobank. Besides, even Zenith Bank that has direct problem with Fayose is still existing in Ado. Maybe you should go back to Ado-Ekiti and carry out a thorough investigation, this time with an open mind. Banks close their branches for a lot of reasons

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by richidinho(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2016
9jatriot:
Oga, there were three banks reported then. Access bank, GTB and ECO bank. I did not go to Ekiti to look for news, I only stumbled on it life despite having heard about it as a news report when it was just happening.

pls look for the manager and ask him what really happened,we must get to the bottom of this, you hear?

Jobless dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by falopeogundipe: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2016
richidinho:

pls look for the manager and ask him what really happened,we must get to the bottom of this, you hear?

Jobless dude

Hello guys, don't mind Ecobank jare ooo, despite their poor services and low CSR impact in the State; they didn't want to contribute to the growth of the state...and again the Bank didn't value the customers interest at all, Why did GTBANK is operating in the state, because they value customers impact in the growth of their businesses; to tolerate the condition giving by the state helmsman; Fayose. Why Ecobank refuse to abide to what the man requested from them...
Re: Picture Of Eco Bank Closed Down By Fayose by Omonigeriarere: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
falopeogundipe:

Hello guys, don't mind Ecobank jare ooo, despite their poor services and low CSR impact in the State; they didn't want to contribute to the growth of the state...and again the Bank didn't value the customers interest at all, Why did GTBANK is operating in the state, because they value customers impact in the growth of their businesses; to tolerate the condition giving by the state helmsman; Fayose. Why Ecobank refuse to abide to what the man requested from them...

Your ignorance is stinking: is Fayose now a regulatory body like CBN or SEC that regulate all the banking activities?

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court On Handcuffs For His Secret Trial(photos) / Ex-militants Blast FFK Over Buhari’s Vacation Rant / Nigerians React To Photos Of Cash Recovered From Former GMD NNPC Andrew Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.