Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose (44979 Views)

Outrage In Ekiti PDP Over Secret Oath-Taking By Fayose’s Loyalists / Buhari@76: See The ThrowBack Advert By Fayose & PDP Wishing Buhari Death In 2015 / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by broseme: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2017

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by three: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Hypocrisy is a Nigerian

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by AnodaIT(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
That Lai Mohammed own eh, I wonder how he sleeps at night

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by dlondonbadboy: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Shame..

This same man wanted yaradua impeached on health grounds....he forget say 2moro dey!

Now, he is deaf, dumb, crippled, and completely useless as a president...
Is the spirit of the late yaradua haunting Buhari?

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by PDJT: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
-Now is Nigeria not a Zoo? We tell una, una doubt am. Now see yourselves. grin

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by GossipHeart(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017

Trust Buhari and his naturally dumb zombie little rat followers at your own risk

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Papiikush: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
The only thing left to do in this country is laugh. I can't come and have heart attack on a vegetable president. grin

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by ilsmiling(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Fkforyou(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Fayose and his vandetta against buhari....SMH.

But he is right sometimes though.

17 Likes

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by madapcmod: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Watch as afonja Muslims attack the oracle and forget d msg bn passed.

Hypocrisy smelling everywhere

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by ujpikin(f): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lolz... Tell them buhari and his APC don scatter Nigeria finish....

I just charged my phone to 100% within some minutes with the help of this video...

Just give it a trial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdWAhhY9hg

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't give a Bleep

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by yim(f): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
I tire for this country.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by rayblings(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
getat

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Sirpaul(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
...........................Oh!.....
what do they really take us for:

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nigerian politics stinks..... politicians be feeding us with Lies, lies, and more lies their day of reckoning go soon come.

10 Unbelievable And Shocking Facts About Nigeria Today
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Nymbols1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by abdulrazat(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Spot on Fayose.

You cannot eat your cake and have it. Buhari criticised Yaradua''s health but want people to be quiet about his. Hypocrisy at it's peak.

Well, our Elders say you cannot hide a pregnancy, all it does need is time. In the next three months to come, we will know if Buhari is healthy and alive, critically ill or dead.

Na to Sit down they look.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by hazyfm1: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Jobless Man

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Kellapaw: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
Pls

See this instagram photo by @bella.award
Pls like my picture there����

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU619oBFIIH/

That's the instagram link.

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Abfinest007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
announced his dead let our ear rest

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by Abfinest007(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
announced his dead let our ears to rest
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by tbaba1234: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
The fact that Fayose and FFK are even given airtime in Nigeria shows the lack of quality opposition in Nigeria.

Seriously, we lack viable options for leadership. People with ideas and intelligent contributions.,

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by bercarray(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
is he....
Abfinest007:
announced his dead let our ears to rest
it is very difficult to announced his dead, but they can announce his death. I know that you're a prof. ur english is good but please i beg u don't let buhari hear this oooo u might just worsen his sickness o or even kill him sef

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by UbChapter(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Buhari is a demonic devil sent specifically by Lucifer to destroy Nigeria. To those who voted in Buhari, take this...

32 Likes

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by victorazy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
INDEED KARMA IS A BASTARRD

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by richfriendsng: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
check my signature for free airtime, free sms, free call and browsing plus free...
Re: Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose by NnamdiN: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
heryurh:
In Need of a Graphic Designer?
Check the Image Below. Thanks.
sample business cards

Olusola Eleka Frying Akara By The Roadside (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Lai Mohammed Cradles A Baby He Met While Flying Economy Class (Photos)