Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Buhari's Congratulatory Speech That Almost Killed Trump And Obama With Laughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Congratulatory Speech That Almost Killed Trump And Obama With Laughter (830 Views)

President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos) / Buhari And Obama Meet At UN Headquarters (photo) / The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Congratulatory Speech That Almost Killed Trump And Obama With Laughter by robay(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2016
BUHARI'S CONGRATULATORY SPEECH THAT ALMOST
KILLED TRUMP AND OBAMA WITH LAUGHTER: (The
first time Trump laughs hilariously)
I want za use this offortunity su kwongratulate za
fresident elect of za United States, Mr zonald trumf
por his bictory in za just kwancluded folls.
My gonment will kwantinue to kwaferate with za
American gonmant por mutual venefit, sofort and su
pight against kwarapshin in my kwantiri nijeriya
- Fresident Muhammad BUHARI. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PDP Top Official Slumps, Dies In Tennis Court. / Closing Down Lagos/ibadan For Ogun Festival in lagos . December 23 To 25 / PHOTOS: Senators' Wives Visit Toyin Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.