Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc (2163 Views)

2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun / Ultimate Warriors of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands 60% Oil Bloc / Niger-Delta Avengers Threaten Atiku, Danjuma, Lukman, Other Oil Bloc Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
After all the noise about Tinubu's mythical political sagacity, it came as a shock to me that the only action Tinubu could muster against his sidelining by the CPC faction of the APC in the Buhari govt was to hire protesters in Lagos to hold a symbolic march declaring their solidarity with Tinubu.

Is that all from the great Jagaban?

Other than hiring obviously jobless touts to march alongside Tinubu's political stooges, I have observed of recent all over social media a call for a united south to oust the Hausa/Fulani from power come 2019.

I wonder how this will ever happen given the role which the SW populace and political bloc played in ousting GEJ in preference for this same Buhari govt. Or have you forgotten so soon how you not only insulted and degenerated Jonathan but also the entire peoples of both the SS/SE in your frenzied Sai Baba state? If you have forgotten, I will use this opportunity to say to you that we from the better south haven't forgotten and won't ever any time soon.

How can we support you now when almost as soon as this govt came into power you guys were pushing for a genocidal war in both the SS and SE all to control the oil fields and reverse the paltry 13% derivation for oil producing states.

How can we support you now? On what basis? That your mythical strong man and front man, Bola Tinubu has been completely humbled is no concern of ours and we can't empathise with your cause even if you choose to support a candidate from the SS/SE in your latest dance of shame.

FYI, the seat of the Presidency is not in anyway a collective goal for us in the SS/SE as we have more important causes to concentrate on top of which is either a return to true regional governance with fiscal and legal autonomy or total secession.

I will advice you guys to stop disgracing yourselves with your flip flop amateur politicking which has been and remains a hallmark of your treacherous aka sophisticated politics.

I will only entertain any form of alliance with you guys strictly towards ensuring a return to true federalism.

Anything else is dead on arrival.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by SAHACO(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
What this country need is complete disintegrate and no one will be cheated, cause we will stop doing the same thing and getting the same negativie result while expecting a positive outcome. About GEJ and the southwest that is Nizooria affair so you can ask patriotic9boy, before Biafraudexpose says i'm a pro-PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ybalogs(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
Some people are just hell bent on causing confusion sha.Anyways,Nigeria is already confused .
Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Ballmer: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
All these senseless Igbo boys on NL. The last time I checked it was your forefather that truncated confederalism by orchestrating the first coup against elected representatives in Nigeria. We all know confederation is way superior to the federalism you are demanding for now. What justification do you have to demand for federalism whether true or false since your fathers destroyed the beta deal Nigeria had as a confederation ?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ballmer:
All [s]these senseless Info boys on NL. The last time I checked it was your forefather that truncated confederalism orchestrating the first coup against elected leaders. We all know confederation is way superior to the federalism you are demanding for now.[/s]

No southern alliance unless towards restoration of True federalism

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

No southern alliance unless towards restoration of True federalism

Southern alliance ke? With who? What is there in SS/SE to ally for? Name three top assets you have which cannot be found in Yorubaland, and I will name ten advantages in our favor that you lack.

Alliance ko, reliance ni.... Suegbe!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Eastactivist: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Southern alliance ke? With who? What is there in SS/SE to ally for? Name three top assets you have which cannot be found in Yorubaland, and I will name ten advantages in our favor that you lack.

What's your population to compare to SS and SE?

4 Likes

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Only your fellow Yorubas are making useless threads to that effect .

Call your fellow Yorubas to order and leave us out of your latest sophisticated foolishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eastactivist:

What's your population to compare to SS and SE?

Clarify your question please.

5 Likes

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

Clarify your question please.

I hope you got the initial message.

Any other argument you hope to bring up to derail this thread is dead on arrival like your wishful southern alliance.

Have a nice day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Only your fellow Yorubas are making useless threads to that effect .

Call your fellow Yorubas to order and leave us out of your latest sophisticated foolishness.

When it comes to general political discourse Yorubas have far more talent and aptitude than what is exhibited by these pseudo-Yoruba posters. They demonstrate political understanding befitting a teenager in debate club postulating on current affairs topic.

When you go to specifics and mention unity across ethnic line a Yoruba is known to have application with historical markers. We dont just open mouth and talk, we fortify with facts.

Tell your foot soldiers, or web soldiers, to give it up, unity is not desirable. There is too much deficits outside Yorubaland and we are not intrested in rescue missions of delinquent societies, whether North or South.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

[s]When it comes to general political discourse Yorubas have far more talent and aptitude than what is exhibited by these pseudo-Yoruba posters. They demonstrate political understanding befitting a teenager in debate club postulating on current affairs topic.

When you go to specifics and mention unity across ethnic line a Yoruba is known to have application with historical markers. We dont just open mouth and talk, we fortify with facts.

Tell your foot soldiers, or web soldiers, to give it up, unity is not desirable. There is too much deficits outside Yorubaland and we are not intrested in rescue missions of delinquent societies, whether North or South[/s].

Pls save us the lecture on your Yoruba sophisticated politricking

We will not march on the streets in solidarity with that your gbana king .

We are not interested. Try the middle belt and leave us out of your latest treachery.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Leopard2A7: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ballmer:
All these senseless Igbo boys on NL. The last time I checked it was your forefather that truncated confederalism by orchestrating the first coup against elected representatives in Nigeria. We all know confederation is way superior to the federalism you are demanding for now. What justification do you have to demand for federalism whether true or false since your fathers destroyed the beta deal Nigeria had as a confederation ?

What we had before the coup was regionalism and not confederaslim, please get your facts right.

Yorubas participated in that coup as well so why call it an Igbo coup?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

Pls save us the lecture on your Yoruba sophisticated politricking

We will not march on the streets in solidarity with that your gbana king .

We are not interested. Try the middle belt and leave us out of your latest treachery.

I did not see any billboard soliciting help for Tinubu and neither is anyone calling for marchers to support him. So your point is delusional. You think yourself important but you are inconsequential in all spheres of political "dyck" measures.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2016
Leopard2A7:

What we had before the coup was regionalism and not confederaslim, please get your facts right.

All official reports released on the coup call it Igbo coup. Even foreign journalists and political analysts agree it is an Igbo coup. Are you attenpting to rewrite history?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

I did not see any billboard soliciting help for Tinubu and neither is anyone calling for marchers to support him. So your point is delusional. You think yourself important but you are inconsequential in all spheres of political "dyck" measures.

I am so in love with this post .

Try and ensure you reset your fellow afonjas who are pushing for southern alliance over tinubu's lingering disgrace to sophisticated factory settings .

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Kagawa10: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Leopard2A7:

Because ibo dominated the said coup and their treacherous acts were seen by how they informed Zik to flee or the betrayal in killing every regional leaders apart from theirs!

They didn't only impose Ironsi on us but balkanised our only true federalism! What a set of 2 faced skimming treacherous people. You've not seen anything, what you're seeing thus far is Karma and that won't change anytime soon!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by basty: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
I Seun and Nairaland cannot ban this OP, then Nairaland is not it.

I have been banned more than 10 times I can remember of late.

Third World e-War will start from Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
basty:
I Seun and Nairaland cannot ban this OP, then Nairaland is not it.

I have been banned more than 10 times I can remember of late.

Third World e-War will start from Nairaland

Ban me for what?

For upsetting your Yoruba psyche?

Pls log out from this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by OMAR12: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
so many cry babies on this thread.
Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

I am so in love with this post .

Try and ensure you reset your fellow afonjas who are pushing for southern alliance over tinubu's lingering disgrace to sophisticated factory settings .

Cheers.

We know who has much to loose and is seeking rescue. Yorubas do not need anyone's political rescue,neither interested in rescuing Ibo from its deficits. Tell your osu and bad land investors crying from buyer's remorse to stand on their own and stop crying for unity across South. Let them know Nwabueze,Ekwueme,Ekudife and Nnamdi Kanu want them leave other people land and COME HOME to their fatherland.

6 Likes

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by T9ksy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

When it comes to general political discourse Yorubas have far more talent and aptitude than what is exhibited by these pseudo-Yoruba posters. They demonstrate political understanding befitting a teenager in debate club postulating on current affairs topic.

Tell your foot soldiers, or web soldiers, to give it up, unity is not desirable. There is too much deficits outside Yorubaland and we are not intrested in rescue missions of delinquent societies, whether North or South.

GBABE!!!

Op, up there in bold is the average opinion of a true "shoin of the shoil"

Tinubu's woes is of his own making and he certainly doesn't speak for all yorubas, myself included. I have never been a fan of his as i have always and still perceive him as our "were (madman) in the backyard", anyway and as such i wouldn't want you and your ilk to exploit Tinubu's problem to denigrate the whole yoruba race.

At any rate, majority of yorubas do not want any form of alliance with you impish and slippery folks, either.

Lobatan!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

We know who has much to loose and is seeking rescue. Yorubas do not need anyone's political rescue,neither interested in rescuing Ibo from its deficits. Tell your osu and bad land investors crying from buyer's remorse to stand on their own and stop crying for unity across South. Let them know Nwabueze,Ekwueme,Ekudife and Nnamdi Kanu want them leave other people land and COME HOME to their fatherland.

No alliance.

You guys will have to ride this one on your own.

Or have we asked of your support since your Buhari was sworn in?

So pls just face your tent.

As for me mentioning Tinubu, I am doing so to give Buhari a heads up and an all clear to do as he so fits with that canker worm and fraud.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Punstar: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by ImperialYoruba: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
FSBoperator:

No alliance.

You guys will have to ride this one on your own.

Or have we asked of your support since your Buhari was sworn in?

So pls just face your tent.

As for me mentioning Tinubu, I am doing so to give Buhari a heads up and an all clear to do as he so fits with that canker worm and fraud.

We have never faced away from our tent. We know where our home is and we remain steadfastly attached to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by FSBoperator: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

We have never faced away from our tent. We know where our home is and we remain steadfastly attached to it.

You are true son of olukumi unlike the afonja traitors that promote a Colonial heritage above their cultural identity.

One thing we share is the same ultra-nationalistic approach outside a multicultural failed contraption.

Pls educate the Afonjas to begin to think Odua first above every other thing else.
Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Dannidom(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Ballmer:
The coup in question failed in the east as a result of incompetency of officers assigned to that affect in the region which I am made to understand were yorubas so stop bleating and oozing ungrounded fallacies

typical of an afonja youth

dishing out half baked stories without proper research just to feel sophisticated to uninformed audience

Reno Omokri them
Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by Ballmer: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Dannidom:
The coup in question failed in the east as a result of incompetency of officers assigned to that affect in the region which I am made to understand were yorubas so stop bleating and oozing ungrounded fallacies

typical of an afonja youth

dishing out half baked stories without proper research just to feel sophisticated to uninformed audience

Reno Omokri them

You must definitely be deranged, the coup failed in the East yet it is the easterners the coup failed in their region that became the head of state. Your brain as completely collapsed.

1 Like

Re: The Latest Shamelessness Of The Yoruba Political Bloc by MossadAgent: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Bump

(1) (Reply)

List Of African President Who Doesn't Obey ECOWAS Order. / Photo Of President Buhari's Wife Mrs Aisha Grandfather, Muhammadu Ribadu / Buhari’s Aide Attacks Ezekwesili Over Remarks Criticising President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.