Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison (26412 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I don't understand any more. ...how can they transfer him to Kuje prison? On whose order? Isn't this case in court?

different alleged fraud of N26m
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by kikake: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
No bail. Only murderer is treated like this.
Our country getting reduced to a zoo.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by ammyluv2002(f): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
DONSMITH123:

different alleged fraud of N26m
Oh! Thanks
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by izzy4shizzy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
See amount wey them steal without the fear of God....
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Why is my niqqa been treated like this na sad sad
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by franchizy(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
APC and lies. How can someone in kuje prison in Abuja not appear in court also in Abuja.

im tired of this govt filled and ran with lies.

Shame on all zombies
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Charly68: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
This guys have eaten yams to the level that even the children in their loins can not be Hungary again. Nigerianns were ranting over Mummy peace $15m but another $175m surface ..Eeh ..my people! We really need prayer to stop the mess in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by DONSMITH123(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
franchizy:
APC and lies. How can someone in kuje prison in Abuja not appear in court also in Abuja.

im tired of this govt filled and ran with lies.

Shame on all zombies
The ongoing trial of a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, and two others for an alleged fraud of N4.9bn was stalled on Monday due to Fani-Kayode’s absence before the Federal High Court in Lagos.

‎Fani-Kayode’s lawyer, Mr. Wale Balogun, informed the presiding judge, Justice Muslim Hassan, that his client was unable to come to court because he was in Kuje prison in Abuja as of Monday morning.

Please take your time and read again. This time, slowly.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Chikpat(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
This z gud.

EFCC shud also look into the USD5000M allegedly spent by Buhari on US Elections.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Pesuzok(m): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
kikake:
No bail. Only murderer is treated like this.
Our country getting reduced to a zoo.

He has been granted bail of 50m. Please update yourself before posting or better still ask questions
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by goshen26: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just #50 BROOM would have delivered him from this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Justycxx(m): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:
Why do some confused people here always use "Afonja" to rep the entire Yoruba race ? I mean Afonja is just a warlord from the tiny Ilorin city and who at no point become the all and all of the Yoruba race.
So why are these Igbos confusing themselves ?
It is one thing to be ignorant, it is another totally different thing to be ignorant of ones own ignorance.
Igbos dont know. Yet, they did not know that they did not know. Their case is fatal, they need prayer not help.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Punstar: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Media trials and tribulations of of the Sardonic Sadistic Sadist
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by drexy02: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
ammyluv2002:
I don't understand any more. ...how can they transfer him to Kuje prison? On whose order? Isn't this case in court?
Direct ur question to Efcc
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Leopard2A7: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
What is all this nonsense?
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by drexy02: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:
Why do some confused people here always use "Afonja" to rep the entire Yoruba race ? I mean Afonja is just a warlord from the tiny Ilorin city and who at no point become the all and all of the Yoruba race.
It is one thing to be ignorant, it is another totally different thing to be ignorant of ones own ignorance.
Igbos dont know. Yet, they did not know that they did not know. Their case is fatal, they need prayer not help.
Don't mind d Igbo jare...
They support corruption at any level in Nigeria. It is in dem
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by jumpandpas(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
franchizy:
The mods must do something to stopthe word AFONJA.

I am really bitter why all yorubas are referred to as AFONJA.

This must stop as it has pained me tothe depth of my heart.

Though im not yoruba but this must stop.

Sorry dear, the word AFONJA hv come to stay just like IPOB YOOTH.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by AuroraB(f): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
Don't you think you mention this person too much undecided
Abi you still never get well
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by ebakhaiyhe(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
This is the government of, when I see the broom, I will pass over you. Nonsense fight against corruption
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by noblemax(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=1564 please help my hustle...God bless you. please copy and paste this link on your browser and please like to vote for me.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by okpukpu(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:

Na big grammar you dey speak so my man. You be confirmed afonjatus and you are suffering from afonjatitis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2016
He's being transeferred to "Prison", yet he's so nicely dressed. Money never goes to jail.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by puncha: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
Chai.......Dis guy don buy mega market.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Ramon Oladimeji

The ongoing trial of a former Minister of Aviation, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, and two others for an alleged fraud of N4.9bn was stalled on Monday due to Fani-Kayode’s absence before the Federal High Court in Lagos.

‎Fani-Kayode’s lawyer, Mr. Wale Balogun, informed the presiding judge, Justice Muslim Hassan, that his client was unable to come to court because he was in Kuje prison in Abuja as of Monday morning.

Standing trial with Fani-Kayode are a former Minister of State for Finance, Nemandi Usman, one Danjuma Yusuf and a company, Joint Trust Dimentions Limited.

While both Usman and Yusuf were in court on Monday for the trial, Fani-Kayode was absent.

Balogun informed the court that Fani-Kayode had been remanded in Kuje prison on the order of Justice John Tsoho of the Abuja division of the court where he was arraigned on November 5, 2016 for a different alleged fraud of N26m.

http://punchng.com/efcc-transfers-fani-kayode-kuje-prison/
Look at the face of a thief angry
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by cashreport: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
franchizy:

[size=15pt]
The level of hypocrisy and bias been displayed by some people on this forum will win award and enter world record
Names use in Nairaland to abuse fellow members:
1. Yoots instead of youths
2. IPad or iPod instead IPOB
3. Flat head or flat headed or Igbo
4. U can add yours .....etc
So if forum owner or moderator is to ban name calling in nairaland I guess we start from this ones listed here including your Afonja
[/size]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by ezugegere(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
Femi Fani-Kayode:
Thanks be to God. After another 24 days in detention I am finally out. Thanks for all ur love, prayers and support. We shall prevail.
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by cashreport: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:
See comment abusing your fellow member by calling him Igbos
..u even need a ban from moderator
Stop calling members flat head or Igbo they will stop calling u Afonja
One one .....
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by Adiola(f): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
franchizy:

and when you call them Igbos and flat heads does that make them happy or dance skelewu hypocrites everywhere

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by StoneLucifer: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
This Afonja man is not even smart.Sorry o.,guys dey yash your fine young wife kitten as u dey languish inside prison..
Re: EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison by maj007(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
abiodunalasa:

Just leave them to wallow in their ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Governor Kashim Shettima / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.