Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (654447 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by 7agaza(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
Good evening doctors in the house please I need your urgent help.. for a month now I have been having this sore throat like feelings and when I try to cough I do cough out some tick stuff and I have also been having this catarrh that have refused to go..

Also when ever people touches my skin they complain that it is very hot and even when I check with thermometer my temp is always normal. What could be wrong..?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by eMidas: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2017
oxypress:
eMidas &hbot;You have to struggle hard to avoid amputation.
Let the surgeon examine the wound and clean it up by removing dead tissues or bones.
They will administer antibiotics after a culture and sensitivity test result of the wound.
Rest the foot or avoid pressure on the wound to allow oxygenated blood to reach the wound.
Add hyperbaric oxygen therapy (hbot) to enhance the healing of the ulcers.
HBOT may be the major healing factor because the wound has been expanding despite all measures. It is not receiving enough oxygenated blood so the tissues are dyeing.

HBOT can influence the wound positively in many ways. Click and read........www.worldwidewounds.com/2001/april/Wright/HyperbaricOxygen.html

I make both long and high jump sports now! T'wz just a wound that took time to heal. Not what I even projected.
Tks tho.

Are you a medic?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2017
oluwanimoduroty:
Hello house pls I need help concerning my period cry I don't know If there is any drug I can use to reduce the flow because I can't cope any longer. My period is always very heavy and comes with SEVERE pain cry I did abdominal scan some months back and I have no fibroid *though the test wasn't because of my period* I used up 3 double always with tampoon last month cry am still a student struggling to survive so it is hard coping. I can't go anywhere once I start and it is really affecting me Pls help me cry
add 556A8686 for private chat
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by olawrites4(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2017
hello Dr. in the house.

About 16 years ago. I caught an infection that was diagnosed as staph aureus. I got treatment through herbs and injection but the infection leaves for a while only to return stronger. Two months ago i went for ten days treatment after test the infection went away and still came back. What should I do.

I have itching or biting sensation all over my body. I have itching in my private part. it hurts when i urinate. and i feel intense pain in my groins and testicles anytime i have an erection. I will be very happy to find an answer that will solve this problem for me. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nimi22(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Hello doc, recently during intimacy my husband talked about tasting something like milk from my breast. He said the same thing again this morning and then when i pressed it something came out although very small in quantity. Should i be worried? It looks yellowish in color. I will be waiting for an answer. Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
olawrites4:
hello Dr. in the house.

About 16 years ago. I caught an infection that was diagnosed as staph aureus. I got treatment through herbs and injection but the infection leaves for a while only to return stronger. Two months ago i went for ten days treatment after test the infection went away and still came back. What should I do.

I have itching or biting sensation all over my body. I have itching in my private part. it hurts when i urinate. and i feel intense pain in my groins and testicles anytime i have an erection. I will be very happy to find an answer that will solve this problem for me. Thanks.
what u likely got is epididymoorchitis staph aureus is natural in all skins add me on blackberry pin 556A8686 for advice
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2017
Nimi22:
Hello doc, recently during intimacy my husband talked about tasting something like milk from my breast. He said the same thing again this morning and then when i pressed it something came out although very small in quantity. Should i be worried? It looks yellowish in color. I will be waiting for an answer. Thanks.
yes u should. Be worried it is called galactorrhea can cause infertility add me on bbm 556A8686 for advice
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nimi22(f): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
drlayla:
yes u should. Be worried it is called galactorrhea can cause infertility add me on bbm 556A8686 for advice
hello drlayla my bbm isn't responding u can pls send me a mail on thanks. Let me know wen u have d address so i can take it down. Thanks again.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BoosBae(f): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hello doc, please I am experiencing pains in my throat which becomes severe when I swallow anything. During swallowing, the pains passes from my throat down to my chest. It all started this afternoon. What could be wrong? I will be waiting for a response, Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
BoosBae:
Hello doc, please I am experiencing pains in my throat which becomes severe when I swallow anything. During swallowing, the pains passes from my throat down to my chest. It all started this afternoon. What could be wrong? I will be waiting for a response, Thanks.
oesophagitis likely u got reflux or ure peptic ulcer disease patient
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BoosBae(f): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2017
drlayla:
oesophagitis likely u got reflux or ure peptic ulcer disease patient
Thanks doc. Please what do you recommend I do?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
BoosBae:
Thanks doc. Please what do you recommend I do?
add me on bbm 556A8686
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by BoosBae(f): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2017
drlayla:
add me on bbm 556A8686
Okay doc, but am not on bbm. I also feel alot better this morning, will see a doctor later. Thanks for your responses and your time, I appreciate.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by boborosky(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2017
hello Doc,
I feel like there is something stuck in my chest. I also have a pain in my upper back around my shoulder blades. sometimes I feel there is a lump in my throat. while the lump in throat disappears sometimes, my chest still feels congested as though something is stuck in between. I went to see my doc the other week and he prescribed some medications which after I administered them, had a very strong reaction, although they solved the problem. since the reaction was weighing me down, I was advised to stop by well meaning people around me. I stopped taking the drugs and everything became normal, but after doing a small mission work at the church, the problem resurfaced. I have gone back to the drugs expecting help, but this time no help seems to come. I am very worried about this. please help me.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ponani: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2017
good morning doctor in the house a bit of my anus is out.please what can i use?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 5:27am On Jan 31, 2017
ponani:
good morning doctor in the house a bit of my anus is out.please what can i use?
any pains u may be having hemorrhoids or could even be an ischiorectal abscess pls see a doctor for examination.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Bloomingbud(f): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2017
drlayla

Good morning doc, please I have this nagging pain on my lower back and lower abdomen for like two weeks and it's so painful. Please what can I use?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Bloomingbud:
drlayla

Good morning doc, please I have this nagging pain on my lower back and lower abdomen for like two weeks and it's so painful. Please what can I use?
add me on bbm 556A8686 private chat
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by GreatAmmy(f): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Hello there. I'm just joining and needed a doctor to relate with based on some health issues, how do I contact?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
boborosky:
hello Doc,
I feel like there is something stuck in my chest. I also have a pain in my upper back around my shoulder blades. sometimes I feel there is a lump in my throat. while the lump in throat disappears sometimes, my chest still feels congested as though something is stuck in between. I went to see my doc the other week and he prescribed some medications which after I administered them, had a very strong reaction, although they solved the problem. since the reaction was weighing me down, I was advised to stop by well meaning people around me. I stopped taking the drugs and everything became normal, but after doing a small mission work at the church, the problem resurfaced. I have gone back to the drugs expecting help, but this time no help seems to come. I am very worried about this. please help me.
u should have gone back to the doctor so he can review the drugs pls go back to the doctor that will be the best for u thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2017
556A8686 add this pin for free and prompt medical consultation.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nad95: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hi Doctors in the house. I woke up one day to discover I have a smelly catarrh which cones out any time I blow from my left nostril which affects the left side of my head. What could be the cause and any drug for treatment. I don't want it to affect my breath
PS: I am not a BBM user.
thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by boborosky(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
drlayla:
u should have gone back to the doctor so he can review the drugs pls go back to the doctor that will be the best for u thanks

I am at a far away distance from my doc. does such a condition have a name? can it be treated over the counter? do I need a scan or something?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwawunmi(f): 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
pls doctor ,my teeth is paining me seriously
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=oluwawunmi post=53307777]pls doctor ,my teeth is paining me seriously [/quote see a dentist.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by aamstih: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hello Doctors in the house,

I took my first dosage of Lonart DS with Malt and Milk instead of of water, someone then told me that the combination of malt and milh would inhibit the drug action. Pls kindly advise

Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by oluwawunmi(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
gud day, please am TTC and I did a scan the result is No Gravid Anteverted bulky uterus is seen. mixed echogenic mass 4.1*5.5cm a degenerative intra mural fibroids normal thickness of endometrial is seen pls o need to know do I need surgery or what can I do I need baby Asp
and always having serious back pain anytime I want to see my period but the back pain av stop.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwawunmi:
gud day, please am TTC and I did a scan the result is No Gravid Anteverted bulky uterus is seen. mixed echogenic mass 4.1*5.5cm a degenerative intra mural fibroids normal thickness of endometrial is seen pls o need to know do I need surgery or what can I do I need baby Asp
and always having serious back pain anytime I want to see my period but the back pain av stop.
try n see ur gynaecologist that dimension is enof the prevent TTC
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Uchbebe46(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
undecidedmy fellow nairalanders, i write with pain as i solicit for advice here. i havcern nw, the one that is giving me sleepless night is the chronic ear pain..hav gone to doctors, visited herbal embarassed
Balogun:
Health Checks. Doctor in the House

For all you Nairalanders I have decided to be your official doctor in the house. I have found this site so helpful in bonding me to my motherland I have decided to give medical advice with the usual disclaimer. This is just advice. Further treatment should be sought from your personal physician!
undecidedmy fellow nairalanders, i write with pain as i solicit for advice here. i havcern nw, the one that is giving me sleepless night is the chronic ear pain..hav gone to doctors, visited herbal
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Uchbebe46(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
my fellow nairalanders, i write with pain as i solicit for advice here. i have been having serious pain on my head since last year doctor said it's migraine after much medications the headache stopped but before the pain stopped this pain in the ear started and one part of my body (mainly the right part) started paining me..but my main concern nw, the one that is giving me sleepless night is the chronic ear pain..hav gone to doctors, visited herbal homes but still the pain persisted..please doctors in the house i need ur urgent response..
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Homogeneositys(f): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2017
please which drug can I use for collapse consolidation of lung
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by drlayla(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Uchbebe46:
my fellow nairalanders, i write with pain as i solicit for
advice here. i have been having serious pain on my head
since last year doctor said it's migraine after much
medications the headache stopped but before the pain
stopped this pain in the ear started and one part of my
body (mainly the right part) started paining me..but my
main concern nw, the one that is giving me sleepless night
is the chronic ear pain..hav gone to doctors, visited herbal see an ENT surgeon who knows might be trigeminal neuralgia or facial nerve compression what ever it is see an ENT surgeon
homes but still the pain persisted..please doctors in the
house i need ur urgent response..

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (306) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.