Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (637884 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Socuul(f): 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning, any doctor in the house please::::?
I have been having headache for some years now though, it was not persistent and pain reliever was prescribe which i normally take anytime i experience the ache but of recent the headache has become persistent almost everyday, i normally feel weak and if i try to stand up i do feel dizzy but i do feel okay after some hours. PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TEST I SHOULD DO OR THE MEDICATION I SHOULD GO FOR, am tired of taking pain reliever that doctors do prescribe for me anytime i complain because it doesnt have a lasting effect.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Socuul:
I have been having headache for some years now though, it was not persistent and pain reliever was prescribe which i normally take anytime i experience the ache but of recent the headache has become persistent almost everyday, i normally feel weak and if i try to stand up i do feel dizzy but i do feel okay after some hours. PLEASE ANY ADVICE ON WHAT TEST I SHOULD DO OR THE MEDICATION I SHOULD GO FOR, am tired of taking pain reliever that doctors do prescribe for me anytime i complain because it doesnt have a lasting effect.

Have you checked your blood pressure, when experiencing the dizzy periods ? You might be suffering from postural hypotension or syncope........
Best to visit a doctor and buy a portable dinamap device, to regularly check your blood pressure and other vital signs.......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Socuul(f): 9:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Have you checked your blood pressure, when experiencing the dizzy periods ? You might be suffering from postural hypotension or syncope........
Best to visit a doctor and buy a portable dinamap device, to regularly check your blood pressure and other vital signs.......

Thank you so much, i have not checked my BP will go and do that today.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Socuul:

Thank you so much, i have not checked my BP will go and do that today.

Would be a false positive to check blood pressure, when you are not feeling any negative effects. Also consider buying a dinamap machine, and check BP & Vital signs, first thing in the morning (3 days) (standing up & Laying in bed). Document readings and give to your Dr...............
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Socuul(f): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Would be a false positive to check blood pressure, when you are not feeling any negative effects. Also consider buying a dinamap machine, and check BP & Vital signs, first thing in the morning (3 days) (standing up & Laying in bed). Document readings and give to your Dr...............

Okay.....Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by donaldinho111: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Good day

Pls Doctors in the house, my friend was treated for Acute Pyelonthritis by IV and drugs... The side-pains subsided but has remained. At a point he started increasing. He was having chills and urge to throw up. Later he went to the hospital for a scan,createnine level testing and urinalysis... All came out good. But the pains were still there. He started grinding Garlic and Ginger, add hot water ,sieve and drink and the pains reduced drastically. The pains are still there though slight. What further can he do to eliminate the pains and save his kidney
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dipsonheritage(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Introducing "FIBERICH"

If you 're looking for a product that will lower your cholesterol, manage your sugar level and give you a full body detoxification experience while increasing your natural metabolic level, hesitate not to look for "Fiberich".

Perhaps if you are one of many who have tried everything under the sun to look fit and healthier try our product. A trier will convince you.

" Fiberich" is the next greatest and latest proven natural product without side effect that instantly gives result.

Cost #15,000

Order for your supply today with free delivery!!!!!!

Text us or Whatsapp to : 08062084387
(i.e Name, Full address and Phone number)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by powerblack: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please help me, i have been having issues with maintaining an erection for some time now, i found out that i had staph infection and i treated it twice but my erection status is still the same, i can only achieve long term erection if i use aphrodisiac like re-youth root capsule, please help me i'm just 25
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nurex01(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Socuul:

Whenever you have the headache again I will advice you visit a hospital immediately. Let the Doctor check you might be having Migraine(cluster headache). So, if he/she diagnosis you. He/she might tell you what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abeg222(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
Doctors please help.I abstained from sex for a couple of months but now I don't get turned on if I want to make love to a lady again.I begin to feel nervous as if I have not made love to a woman before.I do have morning wood every morning but I don't know why I can't get an erection when I need to make love.It is frustrating.Please help.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by icjunior(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
hello doctor,for sometime now,i noticed my frequency to urinate is on the increase now, sometimes 6 times, though it varies from 4-6 times daily....what could be the problem,thank you. Originally i urinate at most 3times in a day.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tobbielessbabe(f): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hello doctors in the house I have a issue bothering me and also scaring me plz is it good to use felvin while doing ur menstruation are they any bad effect Cox people are scaring me to d brim thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kristen12(f): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Lexusgs430: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2017
kristen12:
Hi doctors, please is there a cure to hypothyroidism and if there is, what is it? The hospital isnt responding. Its urgent. Thanks

cc frenchwine drlayla
all the doctors

You need to take hormone replacement tablets. If the hospital is not responding, try another hospital.
While taking this tablets, bloods would be taken to monitor levels. So you need to be under a medical team. Do not self prescribe/medicate.......
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by gratefulheart(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2017
Please, any Ophthalmologist in the house.
Always have tears and my eyes. What's the solution please?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by loverofgoodtins(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please doc in the house I nid urgent help..I am 24weeks pregnant n am having cough I can't sleep at nite wat should I do
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Julianah42: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls doctor in d house, I have fibroid and trying to conceive. Which one shld I tackle first and wot r d solutions? Thanks.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kristen12(f): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You need to take hormone replacement tablets. If the hospital is not responding, try another hospital.
While taking this tablets, bloods would be taken to monitor levels. So you need to be a medical team. Do not self prescribe/medicate.......

Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by donaldinho111: 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2017
chills,neck pains and nausea..... pls helep me ooooooo
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
donaldinho111:
chills,neck pains and nausea..... pls helep me ooooooo

This does not sound good. Sounds infectious like meningitis. Go see a proper doctor ASAP, if you haven't.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
loverofgoodtins: try cough syrups, lozenges or just homemade: warm water + salt or + honey + ginger. Do not self medicate with drugs w/o proper medical Rx especially to prevent harm to fetus.

julianah42: it depends on the nature of your fibroid. where is it? how big? Depending on where it is, it can prevent implantation. Or it can cause some risks like miscarriage earlier in pregnancy. See your ob/gyn doc.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Excelboi(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please Doctors in the house. Someone is having frequent vaginal discharge (like everyday) with foul odour and comes with pain. She has gone for test and nothing was found. Now she's confused what it might be or the cause of this or any medication to use. Any help pls? It's kind of urgent.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Excelboi:
Please Doctors in the house. Someone is having frequent vaginal discharge (like everyday) with foul odour and comes with pain. She has gone for test and nothing was found. Now she's confused what it might be or the cause of this or any medication to use. Any help pls? It's kind of urgent.

Foul vaginal discharge w/ pain screams infection or foreign object impact. Please go to another (proper) health center for a second opinion.

STD to be exact if she is sexually active. Could be other things but less likely. Where is pain exactly?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Excelboi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Xiadnat:

Foul vaginal discharge w/ pain screams infection or foreign object impact. Please go to another (proper) health center for a second opinion.

STD to be exact if she is sexually active. Could be other things but less likely. Where is pain exactly?
It's in the vagina region, but don't know exactly where. She complained It's been going on for a while now. Just confused
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
Excelboi:
It's in the vagina region, but don't know exactly where. She complained It's been going on for a while now. Just confused

Just as well, she needs to be properly examined. She has a vaginal infection. It's a matter of which STI vs. yeast.

Can you tell or show me what tests she got and/or results of said test?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Excelboi(m): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Xiadnat:

Just as well, she needs to be properly examined. She has a vaginal infection. It's a matter of which STI vs. yeast.

Can you tell or show me what tests she got and/or results of said test?
I will update you as soon as I get the test result. Thanks for the reply....
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abeg222(m): 10:57am On Jul 22, 2017
No doctor has responded to my post yet
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by empire2017(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
help me pls my doctors in the house.I av been having this incthies around my gorions nd my entirely body.rashes around my waist region with blisters wen i scratch it.i also av notice moving object in my body like worm like something nd ever since avbee been having fever,headache,body weakness nd reoccuring costipation.sometimes i av this noise in my stomach nd each time i scratch my body i also av this white map on my skin that finds it difficult to go aaway .note have gone for hiv test nd result kip saying negative nd i also taken enough antibiotics like ciprofloxacin nd many other including ceftriaxone injection..pls help me as this get me thinking nd ,i,m feeling depression everyday.i feel like taking my life nw
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nelszx: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
Excelboi:

She should go to or try another lab and repeat the test preferably HVS. Foul smell is synonymous with Gardnerella vaginalis - an offensive bacteria infection. She can try labs with better facilities not all these road side mushroom labs with quacks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by chenor(f): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good evening doctors in the house. Please a male friend of mine in recent weeks has been loosing appetite thus causing him to lose weight. Please what drug can he take to stimulate his appetite for food. Note he is also taking a herbal drug for waist pain he has been battling for a while now or is the loss of appetite due to the herbal medicine?.. What drug and dosage can he take. Thanks. Note he is healthy just the not eating issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (305) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.