Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (47711 Views)

Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by buchilino(m): 12:19am On Nov 15, 2016
omowumeee:
it is very annoying!!! if you're married n you do that.. its not cool

LOL, CHILL DATS LIFE 4 U.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Gemc3(f): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2016
She should be talking to her husband too. He is not a baby.

By the way, some men will even swear with their pr**k that they aren't married.

Another thing is the more "married' a man is, the more lady's roam and flock around him. Almost like being a married man comes with pheromones. Strange.

What can one do? Na God go epp persin.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by engrkaz(m): 1:43am On Nov 15, 2016
a swear that is my wife.....a pro at sending such messages....wives of ds days ehn

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2016
I like how the wife put her in her place. That's how it's supposed to be done.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by deebrain(m): 2:04am On Nov 15, 2016
Many ladies go after married men -EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW HE IS MARRIED.
This generation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by deb(m): 2:37am On Nov 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Twitter user, Tsav, shared the photo above of a conversation between her and a married woman. Apparently, the man didn't tell her that he is married. See another tweet below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/11/ladies-always-ask-man-if-he-is-married.html

The married woman should be asking her husband & not the innocent girl.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Berbierklaus(f): 4:04am On Nov 15, 2016
danbrowndmf:
your boyfriend dy try. You get wahala too much.
He is not complaining cheesy
We don't live a dull life tonguetongue
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by 3mjay(m): 4:11am On Nov 15, 2016
Tsav z well mannered alright BT wat abt d other ladies on nairaland?
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by 3mjay(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

He is not complaining cheesy
We don't live a dull life tonguetongue
. U won't. Why would u when u talk a lot.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by beezyblaze(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2016
yomibelle:
d wife sef ehn
She did the right thing na.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Berbierklaus(f): 4:17am On Nov 15, 2016
3mjay:
. U won't. Why would u when u talk a lot.
Slim kiss
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by 3mjay(m): 4:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Slim kiss
. Arrrgh! I go punch ur deformed face. angry
Berbierklaus:

Slim kiss
. Arrrgh! I go punch ur deformed face. b:EC23A186
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Berbierklaus(f): 4:22am On Nov 15, 2016
3mjay:
. Arrrgh! I go punch ur deformed face. angry. Arrrgh! I go punch ur deformed face.
Seen smiley

why you awake
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by 3mjay(m): 4:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Seen smiley
why you awake
. Silly question. Mtcheeeew
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by toprealman: 4:58am On Nov 15, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
Tsav is a wife material. 5 & 1/2 yard.
undies material you mean?
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by 3mjay(m): 5:32am On Nov 15, 2016
toprealman:
undies material you mean?
I guess so.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Kirinwa: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2016
ngoben:
D lady is well mannered.....wives of dis days doe

I don't see anything wrong with the wife's message. You will do worse if your own husband was involved I.e if you are even married.

Both women were civil. To be honest I was expecting a scene when I opened this thread but its all good.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by dfrost: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Lmao. Who is deceiving who? Married man left home without his ring. Wifey should be tackling her husband for even encouraging extra attention but it's all good.

I've always argued this with people: how does wedding ring stop one from cheating?
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Reeberry: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
So that now turn her to a wife material. Nairalanders sha.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Reeberry: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Theta1:
Seems Nairaland has been hacked again. Some members can't login not to talk of commenting .
I thought I was the only one. I had that same issue yesterday night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by GOFRONT(m): 7:39am On Nov 15, 2016
The other day on d oda thread, a guy came out to say He had S3x with Someone's Wife...And we waz all up on him sayin karma Must catch up wit him...

I hope same goes to d single girls Bleepin married men intentionally... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ElsonMorali: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Asking men if they are married isn't enough. You also have to do serious background check.

Hire the FBI, CIA, MI6 and Nigeria Police Force to trail him if necessary.

Humans are wicked and desperately so.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ElsonMorali: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2016
dfrost:

I've always argued this with people: how does wedding ring stop one from cheating?

Your wedding ring isn't supposed to be some sort of amulet or charm that automatically stops you from committing adultery, it's supposed to be a reminder of your status, a reminder of the vows you professed in the presence of God, a reminder of the responsibility waiting for you at home, a reminder of the love you professed to your wife on your wedding day in the presence of family and friends...

I could go on ad infinitum.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Collins0609(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2016
After bashing other married men during ur single days,now u want ur husband to urself.......karma
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ElsonMorali: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Gemc3:
She should be talking to her husband too. He is not a baby.

By the way, some men will even swear with their pr**k that they aren't married.

Another thing is the more "married' a man is, the more lady's roam and flock around him. Almost like being a married man comes with pheromones. Strange.

What can one do? Na God go epp persin.

It's a psychological response. Being taken makes a man attractive as no woman wants a man who isn't wanted by other women. I hope I'm making sense.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by ngoben(f): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
Kirinwa:

I don't see anything wrong with the wife's message. You will do worse if your own husband was involved I.e if you are even married.

Both women were civil. To be honest I was expecting a scene when I opened this thread but its all good.
d lady is welll mannered I meant what she did was right instead of fighting...wives of dis days doe I meant she didn't fight nor abuse her
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by carolope(f): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2016
emmyid:
D woman just talk her mind jeje and the Tsav gal also corporated. Make trouble no come. shows some Naija gals still got good attitude and are well mannered. Unlike some gals wey go first rain abuse on the woman, den e go result to THIRD WORLD WAR! Between the woman, her husband and the girl. From all indications, the gal never meant to flirt with a married man. Married men these days ain't faithful. Even mY Papa sef, I no trust am!

The girl's response does not necessarily imply she will keep off. She just needed the woman off her back.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Nossa(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:

Full trouser length of wife material

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by alphamars(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Sometimes we look at things differently.. Are they doing hi and hellos alone when he was calling her?? Definately not the case.. The poster knows something
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Came: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2016
The woman no say if wall no open lizard no go enter, that is why she warn the girl... But make she dey follow her husband dey waka go everywhere ooooo... Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by dfrost: 11:14am On Nov 15, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Your wedding ring isn't supposed to be some sort of amulet or charm that automatically stops you from committing adultery, it's supposed to be a reminder of your status, a reminder of the vows you professed in the presence of God, a reminder of the responsibility waiting for you at home, a reminder of the love you professed to your wife on your wedding day in the presence of family and friends...

I could go on ad infinitum.

Thanks for this response. The bolded is the correct answer I wanted to hear. Thumbs up bro. However, what if the man/woman loses both hands in an accident? If one's heart is not straight with his/her partner, ring will not stop him/he from cheating.
Re: Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This by Phunkyposh(f): 11:28am On Nov 15, 2016
The wife is so polite.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.