Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! (6358 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing A Hooker For Ritual In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / More Graphic Pictures(viewers Discretion) From Mubi Bomb Blast, Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:10pm On May 30, 2021
A lot is going down in the East oo

And the media is not even covering it properly... A lot of promising young youths are been killed in this UGM saga every day..especially in Imo and Abia and it's not even funny..

NK is fueling a very dangerous agitation in the East while he sits comfortably at his safe harbor dishing out orders with no support both financially or otherwise...

It's painful training a child to this extent only to lose him or her in this manner while corrupt politicians are walking freely and the said NK said that politicians are free from his agenda??

Parents should pls caution their children to stay at home and be safe... I have more videos and pictures and they are heartbreaking!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Honduras01: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
undecided why is Nigeria like this for God's sake?
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:12pm On May 30, 2021
More!!

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Honduras01: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
angry and by the way who is NK?
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:14pm On May 30, 2021
Honduras01:
undecided why is Nigeria like this for God's sake?
Honestly. it's sad!
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:15pm On May 30, 2021
Honduras01:
angry and by the way who is NK?
Nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by mancoconut: 9:15pm On May 30, 2021
kissGuys:
A lot is going down in the East oo

And the media is not even covering it properly... A lot of promising young youths are been killed in this UGM saga every day..especially in Imo and Abia and it's not even funny..

NK is fueling a very dangerous agitation in the East while he sits comfortably at his safe harbor dishing out orders with no support both financially or otherwise...

It's painful training a child to this extent only to lose him or her in this manner while corrupt politicians are walking freely and the said NK said that politicians are free from his agenda??

Parents should pls caution their children to stay at home and be safe... I have more videos and pictures and they are heartbreaking!

Why not post a verifiable source to these gory pictures, this could have happened anywhere for all we know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
Please stop showing this kind of things.

They had a choice to stay home and avoid this but they chose to lay their lives for a course they are not prepared for.

3 Likes

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Honduras01: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
kissGuys:
Nnamdi kanu
oh the freedom fighter. grin

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:16pm On May 30, 2021
mancoconut:

Why not post a verifiable source to these gory pictures, this could have happened anywhere for all we know.
You can do the digging yourself just like i did and find out the truth.. Instead of waiting endlessly for a source that stilll wont give you facts!

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:17pm On May 30, 2021
CharisEleos:
Please stop showing this kind of things.

They had a choice to stay home and avoid this but they chose to lay their lives for a course they are not prepared for.
But its painful!
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:18pm On May 30, 2021
Damn! Too bad!

I thought they said the East was pissful

Cc helinues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Damn! Too bad!

Cc helinues
Hmmmm
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by Digriz(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Pls take this pictures without any source down, fake news paddlers.

3 Likes

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2021
kissGuys:
it's not funny bro

May be to you!

Its damn fvcking funny to me!
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by helinues: 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Fake pictures from Burundi..

SE is more peaceful than before

2 Likes

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:23pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:
Fake pictures from Burundi.

SE is more peaceful than before
If this is peace... Then I wish it on you!

2 Likes

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by helinues: 9:27pm On May 30, 2021
kissGuys:
If this is peace... Then I wish it on you!

Another efulefu.... Those people shouting there is war in SE are not even Igbo self..

People are going about their daily business yet Lagos-Ibadan expressway media would be telling us what's not happening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by mancoconut: 9:32pm On May 30, 2021
kissGuys:
You can do the digging yourself just like i did and find out the truth.. Instead of waiting endlessly for a source that stilll wont give you facts!
Lol, because you know you're a disingenuous little scum, going by forum rules you should be banned actually for posting gory pictures with no source.

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by helinues: 9:34pm On May 30, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Damn! Too bad!

Cc helinues

Lagos-Ibadan expressway are just being mischievous about the happenings in SE...

SE is calm and so peaceful than the last 3 months, all thanks to the friendly UGM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by nosiebaba(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2021
mancoconut:

Lol, because you know you're a disingenuous little scum, going by forum rules you should be banned actually for posting gory pictures with no source.
Na wa for you o, so only news outlets are sources? FYI eye witnesses accounts are always the main sources for authentic news. Eyewitnesses are the source for news outlets. If something happens in a friend's backyard, biko who should I say is my source
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:37pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Lagos-Ibadan expressway are just being mischievous about the happenings in SE...

SE is calm and so peaceful than the last 3 months, all thanks to the friendly UGM

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
helinues:

Another efulefu.... Those people shouting there is war in SE are not even Igbo self..

People are going about their daily business yet Lagos-Ibadan expressway media would be telling us what's not happening
Nnaa a digodim sure na abu m onye igbo karia your entire generation... This is not about denial.. O bu na ometutarogi taa.. Onwee ike imetuta gi echi.. That's if you are truly in the East.. Don't hide the truth!
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 9:46pm On May 30, 2021
mancoconut:

Oga wait for your failed Nigeria media to come and feed you the crumbs they get from the police or social media... Do your findings and prove me wrong!
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by habsydiamond(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2021
Don't worry the general will compensate all the victims.... He brainwashed these people into this act nao see casualties...
Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by maasoap(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2021
kissGuys:
Nnaa a digodim sure na abu m onye igbo karia your entire generation... This is not about denial.. O bu na ometutarogi taa.. Onwee ike imetuta gi echi.. That's if you are truly in the East.. Don't hide the truth!

That's sarcasm. That's what IPOB used to say here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 10:03pm On May 30, 2021
maasoap:

That's sarcasm. That's what IPOB used to say here
ok..didnt know that.

1 Like

Re: Series Of Killing Going On In The East..pictures!!..Viewers discretion! by kissGuys: 10:04pm On May 30, 2021
Where are those doubting me ?? This man was killed today by UGM ... Has the media told you yet ??... I guess not! I even have the video with me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Tricyclist For Snatching 15 Cellphones From Maiduguri Housewives / Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video / See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.