Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? (39374 Views)

How The Issakaba Started; Sam Dede Narrates / Remember How The Issakaba Boys Dealt With Igbudu? / Frank Olize Of NTA Newsline. How Many Remember Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by buffalowings: 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
Kylekent59:
D part I remembered was when thieves went and rob a bank 5 of them made dir way out and left one in d bank.when d remaining one came out, his gang had left him behind and d isakaba boys were right at him, he leaned on a tree and disappeared.d leader of d isakaba boys said in a loud voice, I KNOW WHERE U ARE!!! And he stabbed d tree and d thief appeared and he was killed.
Remembered. If d cultlass when placed on your body turns read, u are dead!!! grin grin

Fear dey always catch me wen I watch that film grin
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by castrokins(m): 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
The Scene Where They'd Kill And The Proceed To Bury The Dead In The Village Via A Convoy. Issakaba Appeared, Surprised Everyone That The Killer Was Amongst Them. And The 2nd Leutenant Used Bare Hands To Hit The Casket Bearing Ambulance To Stop The Blaring Siren. Remember This Movie Like ABC...

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by yedidiah(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
I remember the film wella. Ebube and Woke. Also movies like end of the river( Julius agwu) and Desporado the story of Derico, starring, Emeka Ike.

When Nigeria movies make sense. Movies like Above death, School boy......

3 Likes

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by mightyleks(m): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Issakaba oyema issakaba sam dede also acted IGODO My best movie i fit watch am 5X5milX5mil times
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by rimzzy22(m): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
I too like ibu...
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by westive21(m): 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
where i could remember was when a native doctor turn into a stone and one of the issakaba boys pissed on him and he transformed back to human and he was killed
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2016
omoadeleye:
wow.. I remember this, but am 22 years old how do you expect me to be married now?

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisaakabaaaaa

My friend!, stop giving excuses and go and marry
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by TheSCRYPT: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

My friend!, stop giving excuses and go and marry

Hahahahaha.
You are mean bro. You've got mail though.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Hahahahaha. You are mean bro. You've got mail though.
Lol. I cannot even remember the email address I used for this account
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Handsomecole(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
To me it's still one of Nigeria's best action movies till date.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by DgreatKALU(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
issakaba and karashika dat yr ehn........... wonda wen mr ibu com dey act mumu film!
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2016

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Rajosh(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
wow. So Ibu was in that movie.
"A river does not flow through the forest without bringing down trees". Sam "Ebube" Dede.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rajosh:
"A river does not flow through the forest without bringing down trees". Sam "Ebube" Dede.

no matter how the iroko tree grows, it can never touch the sky

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Justicealh3(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Na lie Mr Ibu was not in this film, why is that Mr Ibu and Samdede who is senior in age
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by aminho(m): 12:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Rajosh:
Justice must be done

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by mizzytan(m): 12:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Dadehmola:
Mehn - this film sha...

Reminds me of its contemporaries like " Izaga", "Sister's on the run", "Witches", "End of the Wicked (where dem witches dey shout "puff-puff" for night grin) etc
is it the same movie that a girl who was a witch was selling banana?
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by EternalTruth: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2016
pxjosh:
See Mr Ibu looking quite young. grin
so young. glad someone else noticed it
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Gemc3(f): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Mr Ibu was in it?
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by TheSCRYPT: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Lol. I cannot even remember the email address I used for this account

Lol. So, how do I reach you? It's urgent.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Marksule(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2016
Gemc3:
Mr Ibu was in it?
yess
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by deebrain(m): 2:19am On Nov 15, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
I remember very well, they started Season Film in disguise imagine pt1-4.
But wait oooo, I can't remember Mr Ibu is in ds film, I can't remember there is a mumu scene in Issakaba(Bakassi)

Ibu did not start movies as a mumu or comic character. He played one slowpoke character in a movie years after Issakaba (can't remember the name but it also had Ramsee Noah ) and it made sense and gradually built into Ibu of today.

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by africanusvu(m): 6:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Trash.and when was ISSAKA out? just 11yrs ago.a 7yr old then is 18yrs nw.and u want him to run to the altar?cos he is old ? u ar wrong

1 Like

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 15, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

Lol. So, how do I reach you? It's urgent.
email niceguy198925@yahoo.com
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Jayson1: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2016
[b]Lol, really wish our directors, editors, location manager and script writters can be creative again.

This movie made me to love the "Mitsibushi bus" Lol, and also remember the way they remove the head of any criminal when the cutlass turns red. Sam Dede deserve an Oscar award for the role he played. The fat man on wheelchair was also brilliant.
Back then as a young boy, Sam Dede made me to have confidence and i showed a long time bully the stuff i'm made of. grin

Blockbusting movies like "Last Burial" "God Where Are You" "Exodus" "End Of The Wicked" "Conspiracy" "Mama Sunday" "Vuga" "End Of The River" "Cry For Help" "Diamond Ring" "State Of Emergency" and many more would make you wonder and ask what happened to nollywood.

Series like "I Need To Know" "Wetin Dey" and "Theft Collector" where educative and informative.

Comic movies like "Atinga" "Long John" and "Ukwa" will leave you laughing your ass out.
[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by simi4me(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2016
I think Mr IBU name is dat movie was Amaso, he was d one that d village sent to bring issakaba, when he arrived d house where issakaba was, he saw woke n stared running but woke shouted at him to come back, collect the later from him n together they went to where Ebuba was lying down.
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2016
You remember when they placed it on an Old and it turned red he was asked you killed before? he replied yes...,during the civil war, and they let him go Viva Biafra warriors grin

Kylekent59:
D part I remembered was when thieves went and rob a bank 5 of them made dir way out and left one in d bank.when d remaining one came out, his gang had left him behind and d isakaba boys were right at him, he leaned on a tree and disappeared.d leader of d isakaba boys said in a loud voice, I KNOW WHERE U ARE!!! And he stabbed d tree and d thief appeared and he was killed.
Remembered. If d cultlass when placed on your body turns read, u are dead!!! grin grin
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Flakosixfive(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2016
Lastdon02:

He was actually in the movie as an informant to the Isakaba leader (EBUBE)
Yeah. People forget John Okafor's early roles in movies were not comic ones. He was quite the serious actor for a time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Jayson1:
[b]Lol, really wish our directors, editors, location manager and script writters can be creative again.

This movie made me to love the "Mitsibushi bus" Lol, and also remember the way they remove the head of any criminal when the cutlass turns red. Sam Dede deserve an Oscar award for the role he played. The fat man on wheelchair was also brilliant.
Back then as a young boy, Sam Dede made me to have confidence and i showed a long time bully the stuff i'm made of. grin

Blockbusting movies like "Last Burial" "God Where Are You" "Exodus" "End Of The Wicked" "Conspiracy" "Mama Sunday" "Vuga" "End Of The River" "Cry For Help" "Diamond Ring" "State Of Emergency" and many more would make you wonder and ask what happened to nollywood.

Series like "I Need To Know" "Wetin Dey" and "Theft Collector" where educative and informative.

Comic movies like "Atinga" "Long John" and "Ukwa" will leave you laughing your ass out.
[/b]

omo dat last burial movie was scary as Bleep wen i bin watch am.....Clem's ohaneze chai
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by dulphines: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
I remember Ikuku
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2016
See young Ibu o cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Remember This Movie, Issakaba? by rakabuba001(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2016
Memories from those days when I follow Nigerian box office..bet now Im a confirm Hollywood freak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win / Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video / Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.