Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party (39535 Views)

Miyetti Allah Will Not Stop Nigerians From Voting Out President Buhari - Aisha / We Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Northern Leader Cries Out, Begs Buhari To Leave / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
chrisxxx:

Is this the only thing you learnt from the school Jonathan built for you and your likes?
They voted him out precisely for building schools and universities. Northern elite and religious zealots do not want their masses to be educated or enlightened. Western education should be for the elite and their kids.

Though GEJ had very good intentions but he did not understand their mindset.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Hanendez(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
PapaNnamdi:
God Pls give dem a dose of Nigerian change
Do not take the name of the LORD your GOD in vain.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by AreaFada2: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Taryur3:

Big lie sir...did you experience this hardship in his 6yrs
Nor mind am. In nearly 6 years they were fine, why could GEJ not manage another 2 years successfully?

We voted out an experienced/successful cabinet and handed the economy to apprentices to use to practice. At a time capable hands were needed in a world facing economic uncertainty. Why do you think employers ask for 5 to 15 years experience when recruiting? It is so that you can hit the ground running.

Imagine Kemi as finance minister to reward Amosun. All that irked Tinubu and he has been smarting from the humiliation since, ready to tear the party apart at the right time. It was all about power, influence, greed & access to Nigeria's wealth, not love for Nigeria that made them to gang up against GEJ.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by xenten: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
benzems:
See the video here here it happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw&t=7s

This video indicted PDP more than APC. Check very well.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by mengho(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2016
I

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Gkemz: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2016
The neighbouring countries are feeling the heat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Gkemz: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2016
mengho:
I never regretted voting for & supporting Buhari, infact come 2019 am voting him again if he so wishes to contest again. I believe he is d best candidate at these time as opposed to Jonathan who loves corruption openly & may even spend d whole national reserve just to continue d facade dat we are fine despite d glaring recession

Dear afonjas, I'm not surprised because you are a zombie too blind to see the hand writing on the wall.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by totorimi: 12:30am On Nov 15, 2016
This government is a colossal disaster orchestrated by first class illiterates masquerading as educated and ethnic bigots supported by mediocres all over.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by EternalTruth: 12:31am On Nov 15, 2016
gameboyo:

Pls don't be wicked na haba grin grin grin
the guy wicked gan. you can't even wish your enemy such

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Ferdinandu(m): 12:33am On Nov 15, 2016
We are not regretting voting out Jonathan. We just tired of waiting so long to see the positive effect of the change.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by onatisi(m): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Ndc is winning

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Cletus77(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Dose stupid Ghanaians won't mind their business! If only Nigerians will just keep quiet till 2019,then carefully vote him out, dis insult for no come!
Wailers no go gree!!!
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by chunkuli: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2016
no positive affect. dont fool yourself. turn to God
Ferdinandu:
We are not regretting voting out Jonathan. We just tired of waiting so long to see the positive effect of the change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by bart10: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Good talk but some mumu in Naija still don't believe Bubu has ruined the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by phkka1(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2016
It is good outsiders now know what we are passing through. Left with me, I will say even if the northerners want Buhari to rule for another 50 years, let him continue. We are having the same experience together. Yesterday Kenya mocked us, today is Ghana. Good enough Trump did not remember him during his campaign period. He would have finished Nigeria with loud voice. Let the change continue in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by aresssa: 1:28am On Nov 15, 2016
Buhari unites, Akufo-Addo divides – Kofi Adams

The NDC National Organiser Kofi Adams says electoral victory for the opposition party in Nigeria cannot be used as a signal for an impending victory for the opposition NPP in Ghana.

Kofi Adams says Nigeria’s opposition party All Progressives Congress (APC) won the historic election in 2015 because it was led by a unifier, Mahamudu Buhari.

But the opposition party leader in Ghana is a divisive character, he described on Joy FM’s Top Story Monday.

The main opposition leader Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo has been rallying Ghanaians to follow the Nigerian example where an opposition party limited the sitting President to one-term in office.

Highlighting this similarity, Akufo-Addo said “Nigeria showed the way last year…we hope this will turn out into a lesson Ghanaians can learn from our neighbours that change is sometimes needed after just one full term”.

https://infotrustng.com/11812-2/

Useless Igbos...Try again..
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by caracas: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2016
So ipob don migrate go Ghana abi
In dullardinhooo's voice " make una kwantinu"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Taryur3(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2016
AreaFada2:

Nor mind am. In nearly 6 years they were fine, why could GEJ not manage another 2 years successfully.

We voted out an experienced cabinet and handed the economy to apprentices to use to practice. Imagine Kemi as finance minister to reward Amosun. All that irked Tinubu and has been smarting from the humiliation since, ready to tear apart the party at the right time.
They never sheeshomtin...the recession has just started,next time they will becareful if they here change.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by centboy123456(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
I was part of those that voted him out and now I have been reduced in every facet of my life and really fighting hard not to fall

I feel ur pain men that life u knw tins if really hard dis time around I can't eat rice no money to buy am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by bishop4life(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2016
PaulIdu:
I was part of those that voted him out and now I have been reduced in every facet of my life and really fighting hard not to fall

I hereby give you indolgence. Go and sin no more .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 15, 2016
But. . . Mehn. . .things are hard!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Praktikals(m): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2016
fran6co:
KRASSY Change, can't believe we ar in for it till 2019
You will be 'in it' till 2023.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by AfroBlue(m): 4:14am On Nov 15, 2016
seems like some ghana dudes always trying to sneak diss 9ja, and pple go right along with it.

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by dedzzy: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2016
This Ghanaians again enh, for your information voting President Ebele Jonathan or the pdp out was and will be the best thing that has happened to us as a nation, By now if the pdp are still in power the youruba's would have formed their own terror group pushing the country beyond its tiny unity cause things would have been so difficult that breathing itself would require the purchase of this free oxygen. Lets me illustrate by two examples,
1. from an engineer point. pick up your screwdriver or spanner and dismantle or disassemble any complex mechanical or electrical machines you have at home after you have finally successfully disassembled all its component then start assembling them back together that is if you can, then you will understand it takes only a few seconds to destroy and months to years to build.
2. From a voter's view. Voting out the pdp assured we the Nigerians that with our votes we can decide who and what we want comes the next election.
So if you are going to say something about my country shale,think am well well.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Geniro: 5:00am On Nov 15, 2016
aresssa:

Useless Igbos...Try again..

Just like Trump right ? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by toye440: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2016
Buhari deserves every insult u can think or come up with, but to ask me to vote GEJ is crazy, let's not pretend like gej is not d architect of our problems, his tenure mismanaged resources they did not save for d rainy day, they ate up d seeds and today we r starving. R u so quick to forget Deizani, Santa Dasuki and co
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by mej67: 6:10am On Nov 15, 2016
God bless Zombies!

Many of us think desicated folowership is a small thing.

Waivers try it and see how difficult it is.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by wristbangle: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2016
Taryur3:

The way u guys mention some big amount of money baffles me.#70trillion? Where do u get this figure sir

It's on the Internet. Meanwhile the actual figure is N57 trillion according to statistics from finance.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by wristbangle: 6:16am On Nov 15, 2016
Taryur3:

Big lie sir...did you experience this hardship in his 6yrs

We still experience hardship because our increase in GDP did not reflect in the lives of the masses.
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Eibams60(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Ghanaians the even hear. make dem try am na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
dasuki/pdp gate ps send ur dss..
veekid:

who paid this man to say this?
Re: Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party by Charly68: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Let them continue to deceive themselves over there. They will soon know that we did not make mistake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: People Stopped Thugs From Burning My House / Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor And Ovie Omo-agege: Meet The Two Urhobo Senators-elect / Gur Mohammed: Electricity Workers Protest In Abuja Over Sack Of MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.