Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (6827 Views)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / I Am Contesting For Mr Nairaland 2017 #MNGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
I think I have what it takes to win the crown. What advice do you have for me? kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by LaPresidente(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
The girl in these pics is Gorgeous!! smiley
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
yea you look good.. hope you ready sha cuz the kids here are coming for your azz!
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Tunami(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yes you have what it takes. But i no want see another cucumber story for nairaland ooo.
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by dollyjoy(f): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
Trust me babe, the contest isn't worth the troublessmiley

I know you only want us to rate your new look though, nice marketing strategysmiley. Don't worry,the attention ye seek is coming.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2016
You don't have all it takes...

Where is your cucumber video?

That is the only thing proven to fetch your votes

1 Like

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by handsam(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:
I think I have what it takes to win the crown. What advice do you have for me? kiss

Go for it baby. I support you kiss kiss grin
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Gladiator1: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016
Serious accusation that it's a (he) behind this moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by herzern1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2016

Make me your Campaiqn manaqer and yhu have the crown already....

TO THOSE WITH IMPERSONATION ACCUSATIONS...
Show us the proof...... grin grin

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by firstking01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
You are a fvcking impersonator and impostor...a guy parading and fooling himself in a females monikerundecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
LaPresidente:
Gorgeous!! smiley

Berlynn:
yea you look good.. hope you ready sha cuz the kids here are coming for your azz!

handsam:

Go for it baby. I support you kiss kiss grin

Thanks all kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Beautiful sha buh too much make up.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
dollyjoy:

Trust me babe, the contest isn't worth the troublessmiley

I know you only want us to rate your new look though, nice marketing strategysmiley. Don't worry,the attention ye seek is coming.

Look at the hairstyle again babe they are very different. Next time you want to run your mouth. I get many attention I need everytime kiss

4 Likes

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
[size=20pt]Hadez, you know I might considering voting for you when you show us your no make-up and no filter pictures cheesy cheesy

#No_Makeups cool
#No_Filters cool [/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:
You don't have all it takes...

Where is your cucumber video?

That is the only thing proven to fetch your votes

I like diccckk too much to use a cucumber cheesy
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Greatzeus(m): 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
OK,we have seen you undecided you are preuriful grin
But don't you have any thing you are thinking of achieving ,sorry I mean,you are already thinking of a shallow,plastic,economically irrelevant context that will still take months to happen,don't you have any great dream you can focus on now and make people who knows you proud?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

Make me your Campaiqn manaqer and yhu have the crown already....

TO THOSE WITH IMPERSONATION ACCUSATIONS...
Show us the proof...... grin grin

Show me you have what it takes to be my manager and I will give you the post cheesy
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by MackBrooklyn: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2016
ellacute45:
lipsrsealed
cheesy grin

Babe, you know I'll vote for you if you were to be her kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Beautiful sha buh too much make up.

I like make up cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by herzern1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
Greatzeus:
But don't you have any thing you are thinking of achieving ,sorry I mean,you are already thinking of a shallow,plastic,economically irrelevant context that will still take months to happen,don't you have any great dream you can focus on now and make people who knows you proud?

Focus on your Enqlish101 classes.....

1 Like

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Greatzeus:

It is for fun not an achievement. Will you vote me? kiss
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Look at the hairstyle again babe they are very different. Next time you want to run your mouth. I get many attention I need everytime kiss
Very well then, all you need is a good campaign team, facial beauty isn't important.
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You again grin

Thanks smiley
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

So you will not vote for me? cry
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by herzern1(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

Show me you have what it takes to be my manager and I will give you the post cheesy

I can qive you head till you cum....

I enqaqe in marathons...

I don't erupt quickly.....

Doqqy with me is the best experience ever.......

1 Like

Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:
your name sha... Hmm!

Goodluck though.
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by dollyjoy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
firstking01:
You are a fvcking impersonator and impostor...a guy parading and fooling himself in a females monikerundecided
Where is the proof? Stop this shiit already!
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Hadez(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2016
herzern1:

I can qive you head till you cum....

I enqaqe in marathons...

I don't erupt quickly.....

Doqqy with me is the best experience ever.......

Try the next girl I bet she is interested
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by engrMikemd(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
we got nothing to say
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hadez:

I like make up cry
Too bad mehnnnn
Re: I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice by iykekelvins(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Small backside.
Let's see a natural picture first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Relationship Goals!!! / Video Of Yoruba Man Feeding His 5 pet Tigers In His Backyard Goes Viral / Another Entitled Biittch Has Been Successfully Taken Care Of!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.