Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead (33747 Views)

Wada Ibrahim Waziri Is Dead / Ibrahim Chatta Umar Is Dead! Etsu Patigi Dies / Zainab Ibrahim Sarkin Gobir Adiya Making Waves In United Kingdom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Balet: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
Is he related to our own Dasuki?
He is the real father of the immediate pass NSA a.k.a Dasuki gate.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by africanusvu(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
And who ar the 'OUR' believ u and ur parents alone? dnt knw why peple ar this gulible
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by olaoye4(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Na wetin concern old mama with pregnancy?
Next

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by giles14(m): 5:40am On Nov 15, 2016
sultan bamuso is no more
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Bambillo: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by onyiloyi(m): 5:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
yes, he is the father of ur Dasuki
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by bangging(m): 5:56am On Nov 15, 2016
nwabobo:

https://www.channelstv.com/2016/11/14/former-sultan-sokoto-ibrahim-dasuki-dies-93/
oh why na? Recession as aded u to the list...Rip man... bubu take your time o
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by amadiwati(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:

That's his father
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Shome36(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2016
On April 20, 1996, a small chartered aircraft carrying some key Sokoto figures landed on the tarmac of Sadiq Abubakar III Airport, Sokoto.
Aboard the aircraft on that Saturday afternoon were Sarkin Sudan Shehu Malami, the late Ibrahim Gusau and a former governor of Sokoto State and Abacha ally, Attahiru Bafarawa.
Shortly after the arrival of the aircraft, the then governor of Sokoto State, Col Yakubu Muazu, summoned Sultan Ibrahim Dasuki, alongside the commissioner of police and director of SSS, to an "emergency meeting" in the Government House.
Shortly afterwards, the Sultan arrived with a catorie of aides. Moments after Sultan left his palace to attend the "emergency meeting", a detachment of mobile policemen took over the palace.
On reaching the military governor's office, all his aides were stopped and locked into a hall, his briefcase (containing his hypertension drugs) ceased and his flowing coat (alkyabba) stripped.
The bewildered Sultan, then 70, was led into the office before he started protesting.
After a brief meeting, which saw the end of his eight-year rule, the Sultan was ushered out of the governor's office by the then Commissioner of Police Abubakar Tsav and led by armed policemen into a waiting grey-coloured Peugeot 505.
They zoomed off to the airport around 1:30pm, then Yola, and later taken to Zing in Taraba State.
Dasuki was later accused by the military government of unauthorized travels, interference in government affairs, inviting foreign guests without permission, lack of respect for government, misappropriation of funds, among others.
Dasuki's reign from 1988 to 1996, saw sweeping changes and remodelling of the architectural design of the Sultanate. Perhaps because of his wealth and influence, Dasuki rose from a relatively obscure ruling house to become one of the most powerful Sultans in the history of Sokoto Caliphate.
Aged 93, Dasuki died yesterday in Abuja after protracted illness. #copied
*A former B who watched the deposition in Sokoto, relived the moments to me recently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=nwabobo post=51040913][/quote] na wah o,seems he is on nairaland, who knows if efcc boss is not here too? Afraid don dey catch me o grin
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by iluvpomo(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP.
He tried, 93 no be joke!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2016
LORD have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Eibams60(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2016
I knw they won't allow dasuki to attain diz burial since they refuse to let bubu witnes his mama burial too.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by elmisti(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Alariwo2:
Igbos should go on 21 days dry fasting to bid him farewell

Really?.......read ur comment again nd am sure u wil be diaspointed in urslf......u stink of tribalism

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Kachidox(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2016
make we dey cry?? one terrorist sponsor dead many more to go angry

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Ahmeduana(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2016
Philistine:
Wow! Rip! His son is still under the custody of d dictator.
NOW, IN BUHARIS MIND HE WILL BE SAYING, WHAT COMES AROUND ALWAYS GOES AROUND, I WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME TREATMENT, you no allow me bury my mother, i will not allow you bury your father.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Sirmuel1(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:

Who is your Dasuki? grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by davibid: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Someone's father died and all you could write is this nonsense!

wowmenow:
One of the problems in Nigeria is gone

My guy its clear that you're lacking something

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by happney65: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2016
I like him..He's body language was against Abacha cos of he's human right abuses..Abaca did not waste time he deposed him ASAP..one of the very few Northern Elite who stood against the Military Regime of the Dictator.. omolola15
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2016
Nukualofa:
Reno would have been tired with omenka comment then.

I hope buhari will obey the courts and release his son

Hmmmmm. Crikum crakum

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by arabianights: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2016
buchilino:
ABACHA NA VERY MEAN MAN. DIS GUY WAS ONCE UNTOUCHABLE. BUT TRUST ABACHA, HE DEALT WITH HIM SO MUCH, DAT HE ( DARSUKI ) DIDN'T RECOVER FROM.
ABACHA DEALT WITH EVEN EMIR OF KANO AND OONI AT ONE TIME,HE HAD THEIR PASSPORTS SEIZED.HE DEMYSTIFIED THE TITLES.MAY ALLAH FORGIVE AND GRANT BOTH HIM AND ABACHA ALJANNAH,AMEEN
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Caseless: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2016
nwabobo:
we know Reno is on nairaland .
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Fury007: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Guy Reno don make you a star.

A star in stupidity....i hope you won't be a case study like Buboo is to Ghanians now.

Anyway I wish the Dasukis strength to bear their loss.

Ren Omokri is being selective and fraudulent. There are real jokers and 'children' on Nairaland, patriotic9ja boy and yourself respectively for example.

If anyone reads literary meaning to all comments on Nairaland, you are asking for constant consternation and headaches.

And you my dear, what do you know about Ghanaian's impression of Buhari?? Buhari is respected here mainly for efforts at cleaning the corruption mess in Nigeria. Nigerians are known for corruption for a long tym here and the news filtering in frm naija is just giving them hopes a leader can come in and do same becos they r grappling wt dr own, mayb not as bad as it is in Nigeria. I work n live in Accra for a multinational so pls don't believe all u read frm afar.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Justiceleague1: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2016
wowmenow:
One of the problems in Nigeria is gone
you a quite right.
He is notoriously famed for advising the late Mko to accept the cancellation of the June 12 elections by the north backed ibb led then junta as 'an act and will of allah'. Pitiable thing is,the excess farting scratched tiger faced afonja zombies are always bothering their amala lives over igbo and ipob affairs,just like that self imposed online ipob minister,oMENTAL, grin who is now with his 'beloved' nnamdi kanu in beans forum enjoying nairaland beans grin grin
well,op,all we can say is rip..may allah forgive u ur sins,especially how u never wanted a southerner at aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by gurunlocker: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2016
nwabobo:

when I saw the guy post yesterday, I wasn't in doubt of Bubu supporter stupidity again. How will someone post something like that?
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Unimaginable123: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Ovokoo:
o yea. That's his dad
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by vislabraye(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=nwabobo post=51040913][/quote]

It seems patriotic9ja boy has been noted grin
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by adeleke4abbey: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2016
Philistine:
Wow! Rip! His son is still under the custody of d dictator.

GO and die his son will rot n jail.
Re: Ibrahim Dasuki Is Dead by Btruth: 10:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Is there anything that last forever in this world? embarassed

RIP your highness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locked Gate Of Ooni Of Ife (Photo) / Ugezu At Igbo Worldwide Festival Of Art & Culture In USA / High Chief, Fatai Olumegbon Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.