Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown (38551 Views)

Whatsapp Extends 'delete For Everyone' Duration To Over 1 Hour / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Whatsapp Extends Expiration On Blackberry Phones To June 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Momodukhalid(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
nice one
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by richidinho(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Hadez:
[size=20pt]What is happening to nairaland! People can't login with their mails again!!!!

I am about to quit this rubbish place for Linda ikeji [/size]

Mttcheeew, who cares

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by vicola0281: 11:06am On Nov 15, 2016
Whatsapp don collect bribe frm blackberry.... nawa
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by ceejay80s(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2016
THEY SHOULD GO TO HELL, why are they trying to hold us to ransom? will i die if i dont use their whatsapp?, abeg make no body add to this recession

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by ceejay80s(m): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Mttcheeew, who cares
i care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by richidinho(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2016
ceejay80s:

i care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azzlicker
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by cyrilamx(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2016
Or someone was planning to get for you? wink wink cheesy
Larablink:
Good news smiley. Was planning on getting another phone. But I'm relieved now.have got more time.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by micxwell(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2016
beautiful232:
who cares I hate BlackBerry phone :
Really! I used to love it; they so disappointed me.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by femi4: 11:19am On Nov 15, 2016
Hadez:
[size=20pt]What is happening to nairaland! People can't login with their mails again!!!!

Go there, that's where fish brain people visit. NL is for intellectual

7 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by jswagg4(m): 11:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Na werey people these whatsapp be o. Silently rocking my curve 7 since last year and just bought a Lenovo A390T in the interim so as not to be cut off from whatsapp. Now this? My money ehh
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2016
Larablink:
Good news smiley. Was planning on getting another phone. But I'm relieved now.have got more time.

Took the words out of my mouth. Now I'll have enough time and not rush to buy a phone.

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Toughluv(m): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2016
#TeamBB, my Z30 will still remain until then! afterall, the phone is more efficient than most over-emphasised Android 4.4 kit kat programme

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Bigii(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2016
Hadez:

USE YOUR KITYCAT. If the problem persist, dont fail to contact T.B Josh... U need deliverance not help. Sorry ma'am embarassed
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2016
now that they have put fear in BlackBerry users and many folks don't drop there phone bcuz of that trash, nw they have extend it,i think they will still keep extending "madt pple"they think whatsapp is the only messaging app ba,is even better they stop the app let other app rise self,now they want to spoil market to iphone 7,is iphone don't have secondary camera for there video call,is BlackBerry 10 don't have secondary camera for there video call they just keep misbehaving bcuz they have gain ground,i only pity does,symbian,andriod 2.2,iphone,blackberry os 7 down,if you re using a bb10 you gat no worries andriod whatsapp is still for you nd is the one am currently using now the only issue is that you can send image/video,both voice/video calls/message works great.....

(pM foLks).....whatsapp wahala

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by iamphotoshoot(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Hadez:

Please gtfo! undecided

You expect we carry sacrifice to appease you? Just like tears in an ocean, you are unknown

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Donlamzy:
Haba, e no gud fa, after I don sell my BlackBerry phone for shipini money, see how I'm seriously sweating

Sooner or later, the date of extension will come
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by damoywizzy(m): 11:42am On Nov 15, 2016
Ope ooo, means I will still be rocking my z10 for sometime
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by yazzman(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2016
WhatsApp please continue extending your validation, am addicted to my Z30.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Olasco93: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2016
What about those using Symbian and some Java phones that support WhatsApp, does the extention applies to them?
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Marotzke(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Please, is the SLOT promo price of 30 k for Z30 still on? Na for new one? Abi na OK?
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by ddjay: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2016
am sure jumia and her sisters eg konga, slot and ko are jubilating now, as people will rush dia blackberry phones during black friday
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by AbuSaad39(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
Good development. Just called the buyer that would buy my Bold5 not quiet long. Mehn, the buyer can wait for now, I love my Bold5.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by ceejay80s(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
richidinho:

Azzlicker

u think u are still a baby? really sorry for ur parents
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lawalemi:
BlackBerry is pressing the right buttons. They will soon move it to 2030

Still good for them

Market strategy
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by Ginaz(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
The kind of mad love I have for BlackBerry eh, I can't just explain. To think I hated this device and sworn I won't use it, I was drunk to say that.

BlackBerry runs smoothly, it's a phone for those that knows good value . I so love the way I can type smoothly without stress. I slide anywhere I want, check messages, mails, etc all at once.

I'm speechless, good quality picture. I'm currently using z30, I'm hoping to try BlackBerry Passport soon. I'm not leaving my BlackBerry for any nonsense whatsapp.

I'm a die hard fan and nothing nothing can convince me to let go. I love love love love BlackBerry.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by paddypower(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm from next year black berry won't be selling again as bfor,pls one minute silent to those who lost their virginity because of it

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by lordmayor4(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lawalemi:
BlackBerry is pressing the right buttons. They will soon move it to 2030

BlackBerry is not pressing any button. Whatsapp just got wise.
BlackBerry won't allow dem access as they want on the BlackBerry platform if they push further updates.
So what they did is just to stop further updates on d BlackBerry platform apps.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by HAH: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
But why is whatsapp telling me that it will not be available from 31st December 2016 on my bb10, I was even notified some minutes ago.

Is this news real or a hoax?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by lordmayor4(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ginaz:
The kind of mad love I have for BlackBerry eh, I can't just explain. To think I hated this device and sworn I won't use it, I was drunk to say that.

BlackBerry runs smoothly, it's a phone for those that knows good value . I so love the way I can type smoothly without stress. I slide anywhere I want, check messages, mails, etc all at once.

I'm speechless, good quality picture. I'm currently using z30, I'm hoping to try BlackBerry Passport soon. I'm not leaving my BlackBerry for any nonsense whatsapp.

I'm a die hard fan and nothing nothing can convince me to let go. I love love love love BlackBerry.

Thumbs up!
People who value productivity and security will always stick to BlackBerry.
With the BlackBerry dtek 50 and 60 android too and the next level android phone with keyboard. BlackBerry remains a huge player.
Many of their androids and ios has BlackBerry software on them lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by habsydiamond(m): 12:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
That's a good new. Make I stick to my bold 5 jejely. What's app ese ooooo.
Re: Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown by greggng: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
I ve made up my mind not to buy any chinko in the name of using andriod. Nothing will separate me from my q10 the best phone on earth. BlackBerry fan for life. I know they can never implement such policy when weechat is at their back

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! / Launching Of Tecno Camon Cx & Cx Air (Live Updates) / See The Latest Bb Charger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.