Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression (4675 Views)

Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / New Tecno W5 Lite Full Specifications And Price. / New!! New!!! Tecno W5 Smartphone with Fingerprint scanner. *Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Orator2383: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2016
TECNO W4 has been in the market for quite some months now but I am glad to tell you that there is a successor to the device. The name of this new W-series from the company is called W5, and from the information available to us, there are two variants of the W5.

Two variants for the W5

There is the base version; W5 Lite and the W5 itself. The W5 comes with 4G internet connection and fingerprint scanner which are the only noticeable differences between the two devices. For those hasn’t got the chance to see the phone, I present to you my unboxing and first impression of the TECNO W 5 lite.

The device is housed in a white box with gold inscriptions around. I must say that the box is much more revamped than what we are used to when it comes to packing from TECNO. It’s very light which means that the phone inside will be light too.

When you unwrap the box, you are immediately presented with the device inside. It bears so much resemblance with its predecessor; the W4.
In a bit to see other items inside the pack, I removed the phone and underneath, you will find the usual suspects which are

The wall adapter charger
The USB cable
The 3.5mm headphone
And a smart pouch

As it’s the tradition of TECNO Mobile, everything you need has been provided in the box. So there won’t be need to buy earphone and pouch because those are things many phone makers don’t normally include in their package. Source http://www.phonecorridor.com/2016/11/unwrapping-tecno-w5-lite/

Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by ehisanolu(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2016
how much is dis and the w5 itself?
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by ritababe(f): 10:24am On Nov 15, 2016
tecno design is getting better and better

1 Like

Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Abdstrakt(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
The phone looks Beautiful.
But seriously I want to ask o.
Is gold color the standard for phones now?
I still love me a black phone. Imagine the phantom 6+ in grey or black?
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Abdstrakt(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
ritababe:
Exactly.
Design is equally important as software/hardware.
They understand that Now.
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by ritababe(f): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Exactly.
Design is equally important as software/hardware.
They understand that Now.

yeah
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
ritababe:
you are correct.
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by NCP: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
@OP how much una come dey sell am?
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by omoalajah(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Great what would the price be?
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by datyorubaboy: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice build
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by missslimzy(f): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
I love the gold colour
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Lionbite(m): 12:24am On Nov 16, 2016
How much us the Lite version
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2016
dem go steal gionee design
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by ritababe(f): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2016
lexicop:
dem go steal gionee design
what are you saying? tecno have good design than gionee
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Orator2383: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2016
omoalajah:
Great what would the price be?
Around 40k

1 Like

Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Abdstrakt(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Orator2383:
Around 40k
That's a reasonable price if you ask me.
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by shiftback: 10:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Abdstrakt:
The phone looks Beautiful.
But seriously I want to ask o.
Is gold color the standard for phones now?
I still love me a black phone. Imagine the phantom 6+ in grey or black?
Gold is the new black.
The phone design make sense sha
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Orator2383: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2016
shiftback:

Gold is the new black.
The phone design make sense sha
lol I prefer black honestly
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by Dabsey: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tecno W5.. My little brothers wonder 5 phone Lol... Buddy be rocking this phone like it's some kind of Phantom 6+
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by shiftback: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2016
Abdstrakt:
That's a reasonable price if you ask me.
I think so too. It has all the ingredients to be a hit in its segment.
Re: Tecno W5 Unboxing And First Impression by David160(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2017
How much is this fone currently?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Mtn *567*3# Code Still Working / Help! My Infinix Hot Note Screen Just Went Blank. / Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.