Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants (22194 Views)

The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos) / Court Ruling On The $48M Recovered From Osborne Towers, Ikoyi / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by aminulive: 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
The Rivers State Amnesty Committee delivered its preliminary report to the Governor of Rivers State today, November 15. Part of the report was a presentation of arms recovered.

Below are photos of the arms recovered from militants who were granted amnesty by the state recently. These weapons are enough to start another civil war in Nigeria.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-rivers-state-parades-scores-guns-ammunition-recovered-militants/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by otipoju(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kidnapping has increased in Port Harcourt, the Police should be up and about.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by opethom(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
and you want me to belive?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by AntiWailer: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Guns bought for them during elections .

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Brendaniel: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Cool
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by SmartMugu: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
If militants have this many guns and ammunition, what's left for the police? Police go run when militants put these weapons in action.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jonathanohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

That is the size of a clay court in French Open grin

16 Likes

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by shakol91(m): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Reno Omokri will tell us that those weapons were smuggled to SS after GEJ administration due to Buhari government negligence or misfit cabinet cheesycheesy. Since he choose to reply relevant and irrelevant things,let him comment on this too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Angelb4: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
These people are just deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by taurus21: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sons of anarchy

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Titheman(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Politics.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wike will use it to empower his boys
For rivers election re-run

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have nothing to say . Let the next person enlighten us
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by ibroh22(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
what!!!!!,,who are their sponsors,how did they get all this?,who sold it for them?,where are they selling it?

I have not travelled to many states in Nigeria,but the ones have travelled to,i didn't hear of any store selling guns

there was once a country and its NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Cornerstone001: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
shocked shocked
Jesus This is hard to believe menh shocked
And how sure are we that they surrender it all
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by holatin(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ha ha see as Gun plenty, abi dem don dey sell gun 4 olx ni ?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Semper247(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Politicians and their gimmicks.

So these guns are from militants?
Militants in the police I suppose.

Wike manipulating the river people from time immemorial
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by BALO314: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
this is a welcome development< It is a way forward.....
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dem for apply filter na make the pic look interesting, we already know they took the weapons from their armory just to deceive the public.....NEXT!!!
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by davibid: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
bla bla bla

same old story everyday

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by yeezyquan(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
And nobody bothered to ask how they got this weapons in the first place

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by holatin(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
opethom:
and you want me to belive?
no be by force
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Spactacle(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
my good God,is that an arsenal or what..
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by IRobot7(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
I hope Rivers State government is aware that not all Nigerians are illiterates?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
grin

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by opethom(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
no be by force
shebi you Don defeat Boko Haram, na who come dey kill soldiers in borno? Ghost? Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by balo2rule(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
I've been trying to be FTC for the past 3 months but to no avail. What's secret pls?
otipoju:
God bless Nigeria
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by kingwax7007: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm not surprised...there's a reason the east is the capital for crimes
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Jesus and someone said there is security

fr dis guys to submit dis ones dey are very confident they will gt anoda wen d need arise,wow wat a country everyday pple gt killed ,everyday pple get kidnapped, everyday pple get abuse by even d law enforcing agency, everyday we go about our daily activity not knowing wat will happen next. and some pple believe there is no God protecting those that ask fr his protection.
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
holatin:
no be by force
I need one of those toys
Re: Rivers State Parades Hundreds Of Guns Recovered From Militants by brightahia(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
lalastica com and c weaponry oooo

meanwhile it's real because the magazine tied with red tapes were submitted in my LGA @Omoku town

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Major Gen Faruk Yahaya Assumes Command As The 22nd Chief Of Army Staff / Boko Haram Kills 23 Mourners In Borno / Governor Babagana Zulum Welcomes El-Rufai To Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.