Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (73662 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by pellucid(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
TCHEW
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by ndcide(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
MMM news everywhere. In USA, mmm United is working till date.

Funny, most people talking tough about MMM still do it. Some don't want others to know they do it.

Some persons are taking this anti mmm campaign very personal.

Another story will soon be written.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by miqos02(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
WHAT?
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
na lie nalie na lie. you report a news of wife beating yet no pictures of the beaten woman. Nigeria media wey you know say like to show pics of such happenings. This is just a concocted story to discredit the workings of mmm. all na wash! believe the Nigerian media at your own peril

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Decryptor(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
See what Buhari has caused....

And before you make use of your filthy hands to quote me and say Rubbish...here's how it goes...

If Buhari was not President, a daft like kemi adeosun won't be Finance Minister and our economy won't have been this bad....

If our economy was not this bad, MMM won't be in igera (and even if they were) people would have paid little or no attention to them...

If MMM was not in Nigeria, the woman would have left the savings box intact!
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by buffalowings: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
goldenceo1:
That's how sum pple will b treated if MMM crash today. the way they go about spreading d gospel of MMM will make u want to believe that they owned shares in that MMM.*ll tanks to referral bonus, guilder bonus, video bonus n seminal bonus dey enjoy...

As in I dey drink for one bar

Come and see how young guys were seriously discussing mmm
In fact na round table talk
It is pathetic

But I guess it still works for them, can't blame them
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by exwizzy90(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
Keep broadcasting it. Every attempt to discredit MMM is making it popular. The community is indeed mutual and d network pays. Only be referred/guided wisely, because fraudsters want to capitalize on this opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by BlindAngel: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Dongreat:
Them for kill am by both poison and slow fire on a stake. Who dey madt to invest him life savings on MMM when the thing nor get bank or address in case the thing fold up. It's like betting all on Manu to defeat Arsenal 11-0. The greed don they start and a sign that MMM will soon achieve its hidden agendas and thus bang; crash tongue tongue

Ps: don't quote me with an insult cos I don't speak senile or dumb. If you do then it's your funeral.
Lol
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by uchewilliam18: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
I hope she survives otherwise, she got served!!!
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by goingape1: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/15/housewife-beaten-coma-investing-family-savings-mmm/

I hate women but this man is a stvpid man!

you don't beat a woman who is trying to improve your life by investing!

I really hate men like this
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by edunaking: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just pity the woman
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nickymezor(f): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
snadguy007:
Ahhh
Nawa oo
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by fkdmods: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
ikbnice:
When the money come yield 30% after 30 days, I wonder how the man will beg the wife back.

Seriously? Smh. The way you people think.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by linusbnn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
ijustdey:

I guess the woman didn't read the disclaimer on MMM

that it's your spare money that you can invest not the saving for house rent

Bro forget
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Psyrus(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
Three year old son telling the dad what time and who the mother went out with? Did she leave him all to him self at home?
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by larryUG(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
ikbnice:
When the money come yield 30% after 30 days, I wonder how the man will beg the wife back.
The woman wanted to collect d 30 pecnt and replace d money back. She wasnt planning on giving it to her hubby from d story

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Temmywalex: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
dangotesmummy:
M- MOKU

M-MOGBE
M-MODARAN cool

M - ME
M - MAKING
M - MONEY.

Just forming another meaning according to the participants.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by linusbnn(m): 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
goldenceo1:
That's how sum pple will b treated if MMM crash today. the way they go about spreading d gospel of MMM will make u want to believe that they owned shares in that MMM.*ll tanks to referral bonus, guilder bonus, video bonus n seminal bonus dey enjoy...

Have you ever thought that one day you will crash in death?. Life itself is risk

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
shey one done die comot..... make una continue to discredit MMM...
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Askmewhy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
ikbnice:

He don't need to beg the woman he will just unbeaten the woman. That's all.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Goovo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
For registration on MMM, just pm me, This is real
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by ademasta(m): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
I thought nairaland/Seun is against mmm and does not promote its activities? How come only negative side of mmm makes frontpage of nairaland? Nairaland/Seun (including the moderators) can go and die while MMM LIVES TILL THE END OF TIME. Who nairaland/seun epp? Nonsense!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Jesusloveyou: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Acidosis:

That's a good woman right there!

"I have never met a rich person who has never lost money but I have met a lot of poor people who have never lost a dime"

- Robert Kiyosaki

The fear of losing money can make one remain poor eternally.

The woman should have informed her husband anyway. That 87k means a lot to the man, but beating your wife to stupor/coma?? haba!
quick money is a sin,
What if the money have enter voicemail? Their life savings to pay house rent.
Haha! the woman is wicked

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by jist2day: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Picture?
This story looks like another attempt to discredit MMM
I tell you
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smh.. See dem lazy bones.. All giving their time to MMM.. Rubbish.. That's how they will sell their father's property and invest d money expecting increase... If only u can spread d gospel of Christ the way u spread d news of this yamayama thing.. It would have been better... Don't get ur lazy asses up and work...be expecting fast money..
If not that the man beat the woman to coma.. And its bad to beat women.. I would have told the man to come back and punch some sense into her head

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by emekelnigeria: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Tenniebenson:
Smh.. See dem lazy bones.. All giving their time to MMM.. Rubbish.. That's how they will sell their father's property and invest d money expecting increase... If only u can spread d gospel of Christ the way u spread d news of this yamayama thing.. It would have been better... Don't get ur lazy asses up and work...be expecting fast money..
If not that the man beat the woman to coma.. And its bad to beat women.. I would have told the man to come back and punch some sense into her head
ok mrs work harder, we enjoy laziness

6 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Picture?
This story looks like another attempt to discredit MMM
Don't mind the fools. Let them keep talking while we keep getting paid.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by mukthar2000(m): 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Uselesss man,poverty have suck his blood, that was y the woman pity him so that they can get the rent money very fact. Sorry madam
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by drskyfly007(m): 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
progress69:
keep living in self deceit. Spare money kor, extra money ni.

More like singing smokers are liable to die young

Or singing it to Osus that if you carry drugs to China, Malaysia and the likes, you will be executed like a church rat.

Many people go die when it finally happens. This one na tip of the iceberge

why e dey pain u..bad belle...yes Mmm will close but b4 it closes money will be made from them...I know you are patiently waiting for it to close don't worry e go soon close grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / MouthAction In Marriage / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.