Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (73661 Views)

Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by talk2dmc(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2016
ikbnice:
When the money come yield 30% after 30 days, I wonder how the man will beg the wife back.
. .......... THE MONEY CAN AS WELL DAMAGE MORE THAN 30% before 30 days starting with her condition now . Why can't she inform the hubby before taking out his house saving. Though the man over stretched issue by beating her .
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by chessguru(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2016
The wife made a good choice because MMM is very good but she should have sort her husband 's consent....... MMM is yielding great result MMM South Africa is five years and still counting...... MMM is in 120 other countries and doing well.... MMM is real..... I am a living witness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by chessguru(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2016
MMM is real..... MMM is good.... MMM is great life saver.... MMM Nigeria is strong

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Ay04z(m): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2016
make i quickly run go pH..broke nigga turning to riches.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Baddest15: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Any cook story to discredit mmm.. Seun and his useless moderators find joy in them.. it won't waste time to hit front page.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by preacherz: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Black Man's mentality. Quick to condemn what his empty brains can't understand.
MMM is one big mighty puzzle that is above the imagination of d Black Man dats de reason for most ignorant comments.
If 10 people provide help to each other continuously at a 30% profit, it will take 2 years before that system crashes.
Now imagine MMM Nigeria with over 1.6million members
Daft brains with no mathematical affinity wishing MMM Nigeria will crash soon are on a long thing.

Persons who says it can not be done should not interrupt the people doing it.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Violence against women is unacceptable, for whatever reason.

Anyway, the man is "agbero", a tout. What do you expect?
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by fejicruz(m): 7:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerians have constantly & consistently ignored this disclaimer. It's sad.

ijustdey:

I guess the woman didn't read the disclaimer on MMM

that it's your spare money that you can invest not the saving for house rent
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by linusbnn(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2016
ijustdey:

I sure say person like you fit invest your school fees and house rent

You re right. My savings cause I'm no longer a student.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by otosa(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2016
You see, i mean did you hear that? Imagine what MMM wanted to cause within the two lover now. the problem that MMM will cause I surely know MMM itself wouldn't have ability to handle it at end of day. 2×2=22.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by masqot(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Now that he has beaten his wife to stupor, he should remember that he's got to foot hospital bills.
As much as I don't support the woman totally, two wrongs don't make a right.
My advice for the man is that he should take to the instruction in that pix next time.

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by olureignforever: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
owopomaster:
I can finally comment after a year of registering here. I greet all the wonderful people here. Akomas my guy from the republic of flat heads, are you here?

After one year of observing NCAN, you have been inductrinated. Ok o. I will watch as trolls come for your ass. Goodluck to you in the kingdom of NCAN. Run out of thread

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by pestrolus2002(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2016
Mmm pays ..
Register through link below
http:///?i=pestrolus2002@gmail.com
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Islie: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2016
this is serious ooo

the man no try at all..... after beating the woman, who now takes charge of her hospital bills and drugs
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by fortunejum: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2016
ikbnice:
When the money come yield 30% after 30 days, I wonder how the man will beg the wife back.
Did she agreed with the husband before she used the money? Even if she succeeded in the business at the end of the month, do you think she will tell the husband? Rubbish
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2016
dre11:

This MMM bug sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I tell you. Their 'juju' strong. Within 1 year, about 2.5 million Nigerians have joined. My family members and friends have been bugging us to join. Now, hubby has been bitten by the bug. I no hear word again untop MMM matter. I pray the thing no crash before we make our own money.

Both the woman and the man no try. I won't be surprised if people invest their entire pensions, gratuities and life savings into MMM. Some are already investing their whole salaries.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Kachimsicho: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2016
ikbnice:
That's if she survives. The man better start praying she makes it.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2016
kings11ng:

ever heard of backing up your data?
A reputable website like Nairaland lost data when their server was hacked a few years back let alone MMM. Again, read my post, I used "IF" and, if is used in a conditional statement. Read and comprehend.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by holocron: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Lucifer’s Son (The Temptation Chronicles – Book I) by Sergey Mavrodi, MMM founder

Book review:

If you are into the occult, demon worship, Satanism or the like, you will probably find this book to your liking. Translated from its original Russian there are places that are a little rough, words that are archaic and/or unfamiliar, but the web can help you through those moments as can the context in which the term is used. The book is written in a series of vignettes/short stories regarding various temptations that Satan explains to his son in the first 21 days of his son’s life. The first two chapters (vignettes) deal with the birth of the son of Lucifer and then the rest deal with temptations, each story introduced by a conversation between Lucifer and his son and then their conclusion at the end of the story. My favorite introduction is for Day 9 (Chapter 11):
And Lucifer said:
–If thou want to make a man unhappy, just give him all that he wants.
And Lucifer was asked by His Son”
¬Wherefore?
And Lucifer answer’d to His Son”
–Because a man always wishes f’r too much.
Many of the chapters deal with sex and can be unsettling, but if you are into this kind of book, you probably won’t be bothered. I found Lucifer to be much nicer than I had ever envisioned. For many, short stories are difficult to write because you must tell the story (get your point across) in such a short space. Sergey Mavrodi does it well although he tends to ramble when someone is thinking about his or her temptation and most of the temptations are for men. The last one is interesting because it seems to be about the author having just completed writing this book. Obviously from the title, there are expected sequels.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Raskasal(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2016
Even MMM advises to use spare money and not all your money. But atimes greediness just take over us. Wish the woman quick recovery. How I wish the husband realise the favour u were trying to do him. Clueless man
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Okoriennamnso(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2016
Before u think of joining MMM....read this from their website

WARNING!
There are no guarantees and promises! Neither explicit nor
implicit.
There are neither investments nor business! Participants help
each other, sending each other money directly and without
intermediaries. That’s all! There's nothing more.
There are no securities transactions, no relationship with the
professional participants of the securities market; you do not
acquire any securities. (Do you need them? :-))
There are no rules. In principle! The only rule is no rules. At
all! Even if you follow all of the instructions, you still may
"lose". "Win" might not be paid. Without any reasons or
explanations.
And in general, you can lose all your money. Always
remember about this and participate only with spare money.
Or do not participate at all! Amen. :-))
Citizens of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus are not allowed
to participate in MMM

#Be warned- 1 Timothy 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Pylony(m): 11:17am On Nov 16, 2016
millionboi:
This is so UNREAL, FABRICATED LIES
1. If the woman invested the money on MMM, she is NOT going to PAY same day she made that investment...
2. So, the FAMILY SAVINGS Will still be with her
3. She can CANCEL the investment as long as she has not made any payment4. If peradventure, she had been matched and have MADE payment before her husband returns, that means she is still eligible to make withdrawal...
5. Her withdrawal would be less than the 'Normal' interest but yet she is still eligible for the interest and the 'Registration bonus'
6. At the end of the day, she gains...
7. Stop peddling wrong information about MMM
You are not FORCED to JOIN
MMM PAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get to know how mmm works.
Stop making me laugh with your wonder-bank advert. If you do not know what you as an investor is investing on to get the so call "gain" as you puts it then you'll soon be on "a longgg thing" in the name of investment on a ghost product and services you know nothing about.. MMM is like taking funds from Mr A and B and adding to Mr C in the name of Investment. When they began to close shops i'll come here to laugh at you and the rest of you, for definately they'll soon begin to shrink when people understand what they have as Investment when they lack a true product to show.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Picture?

This story looks like another attempt to discredit MMM
Bro! MMM is nothing but FRAUD! be warngrin
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by condomuser: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please inbox me ur bank account statement to confirm this interest rate from the date you invested and the date you had the capital and 30% paid.

You don't need to disclose your name and other account details. I just need evidence before investing.

stanleyalpacino:

exactly sir, you will also be entitled to a bonus of 150 usd. 30% profit is sure. contact me for more details and guidance. MMM rocks.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by condomuser: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
How long does it take to get help when I'm due if I invested N1 million?

I understand an investor of N10,000 can get help in two weeks, how about an investor of N1 million?

fyneguy:

Yes I actually did this
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by walex34(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
for easy way to join mmm pls follow the link http:///?i=free2walex50@gmail.com
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by tityboi: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for saving me. No wonder my girlfriend brought a business idea but fail to tell me its online mmm scam until I got to know .after losing a lot online for good 11years. I will destroy any woman that pull me back.I broke up with her the following day.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by ashas50(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Haba the husband is a mumu man, becos his wife took a risk for him with 87k to get more than 120k within 30 days in MMM...well na there wala be dat, Even life we are in is a risk, the bank people believe is save is a risk, at least av been hearing dat the end of life is comming to the end soon,so i wil not be suprice if people keeping on saying MMM is a risk dat can crash at any time, My CHOICE MY MONEY..
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by Maryberry15(f): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Haba

I guess the woman didn't read the disclaimer on MMM

that it's your spare money that you can invest not the saving for house rent [/quote]
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by sting555: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
How much is 30% of 80,000?
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by jist2day: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pylony:
When i said MMM is a scam here on NL i was under attack from maybe potential agents protecting their very own interest.
This is just a tip,your real attack is coming from above-mark it.
Re: Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
condomuser:
Please inbox me ur bank account statement to confirm this interest rate from the date you invested and the date you had the capital and 30% paid.

You don't need to disclose your name and other account details. I just need evidence before investing.

ok.. pm me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / MouthAction In Marriage / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.