Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver (2996 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Talking Nonsense - Edwin Clark / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President / Governor Ortom Says Foreign Herdsmen Responsible For Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by prince9851(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
David Dav, an Israeli international observer who on Tuesday 08, November was present at Nigerian High Court to witness the trial of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra has congratulated the defense team of Nnamdi Kanu.

Speaking after the proceedings of the court, he said ‘The defense team was wonderful and that their argument was far reaching and appealing than that of the DSS’ he further described the actions of the Prosecution team as regrettable.

He regretted that Nigeria is a country the Judiciary has no words of its own; noting that with the argument and everything that transpired in the Court on 8th of November, Nigeria has no case whatsoever against Kanu.

Dav further suggested that going by what happened in the Court, not granting Nnamdi Kanu bail would be a clear indication that there is ulterior motive or conspiracy with the establishment.

http://oexnews.com/2016/11/11/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-argument-supersedes-dss-says-foreign-oberver/

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by SAHACO(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
They won't agree, they will say his one of our own. Nevertheless Nnamdi Kanu is a man standing tall in the face of hurricane and tornado that they Nizooria govenment and it allies throw at him.

9 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by udumosam23(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
I can imagine the dilemma the FG is facing in this Kanu issue.

Release him you make him a hero, this will proof he is right and will strengthen biafran agitation.

Continue to keep him in prison over alleged terror charges and continue to make a mockery of your cases in court, and get criticized and backlashes both from Nigerians and foreigners.

If he was released at the first instance when they found no case against him, he wouldn't have been this popular. I got to know him only after his arrest, just as my big sis got to know about mmm only when the govt started a fight against it.

The truth is the case has made him a hero, its more dangerous to release him now without making him recant or give up his agitation.

Buy him, coarse him or even induce him but just make sure if you want our Niger intact, he should be in support b4 he leaves that prison. If not... Even me self don dey gradually follow am.

8 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by mrvitalis(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Iseral who arrested and jailed and rab man and wife because they felt he joined isis

What will dey do to a man that is asking for money to buy weapon to fight iseral

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by foladara777(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
This news is inconsequential... A random person giving his opinion about court proceedings...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is a foreign observer devoid of bias having no fear and accepting no favour whatsoever...

This is a boost for ipob and Kanu in the face of international bodies.

Stay tuned... smiley
Meanwhile afonjas won't like this cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by Raxz(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
#IStansUpForIgbo Project2019 #VoiceFromTheMidleBelt.

#HowAbouYou?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
foladara777:
This news is inconsequential... A random person giving his opinion about court proceedings...

An international observer is now a random person?
My guy you need to take a rest on your afonjaism missionary journey else ipob matter go cause you hbp...

16 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by prince9851(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
mynd44 OAM4J
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by psucc(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Well FG's position is not strange when freedom is at stake especially in the third world country like Nigeria.

Someone must pay for it.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by foladara777(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

An international observer is now a random person?
My guy you need to take a rest on your afonjaism missionary journey else ipob matter go cause you hbp...
Yes... He is, d validity of a court decision isn't dependent on observers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by DropShot: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mr. Israeli observer, don't bother yourself too much. Dilector Kanu purposely allowed himself to be arrested by PMB so he could unleash his 1 million soldiers and riffles on Nigeria. He has his plans for Nigeria and he doesn't even need the ECOWAS court set.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
foladara777:

Yes... He is, d validity of a court decision isn't dependent on observers

Says who??
You people can twist eh...
Says who afonja??

Why do we also have election observers too?
Isn't it for them to observe and say what they saw?
Afonjas are just so Shameless.

12 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:
Mr. Israeli observer, don't bother yourself too much. Dilector Kanu purposely allowed himself to be arrested by PMB so he could unleash his 1 million soldiers and riffles on Nigeria. He has his plans for Nigeria and he doesn't even need the ECOWAS court set.
grin

Get over with Clinton lost...
Is well.

13 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Raxz:
#IStansUpForIgbo Project2019 #VoiceFromTheMidleBelt.

#HowAbouYou?
Nice, Which state do you rep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by prince9851(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:
grin
If Nnamdi Kanu ever said he has 1million soldiers, he millions of biafrans who are backing him just like me, nd he never said he had rifles, dat lie was conccucted by u, den u r naw usin it to mock him

na only u crack joke, na only u laff

3 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by ChilledPill: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
mrvitalis:
Iseral who arrested and jailed and rab man and wife because they felt he joined isis
What will dey do to a man that is asking for money to buy weapon to fight iseral
[/s]
Behold the evergreen freedom fighter.

11 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by Danzakidakura(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
southern Kaduna we stand up for Igbo project 2019.

7 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
prince9851:
If Nnamdi Kanu ever said he has 1million soldiers, he millions of biafrans who are backing him just like me, nd he never said he had rifles, dat lie was conccucted by u, den u r naw usin it to mock him

na only u crack joke, na only u laff
Actually KANU said he is looking for a million youths to place guns in their hands.
I listened to that transmission.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Danzakidakura:
southern Kaduna we stand up for Igbo project 2019.

Who is your sponsor?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
SAHACO:
They won't agree, they will say his one of our own. Nevertheless Nnamdi Kanu is a man standing tall in the face of hurricane and tornado that they Nizooria govenment and it allies throw at him.
The hurricane and tornado that couldn't bring down the walls of the zoo we have him in
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by BudeYahooCom: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hateful pro-buharists won't like this.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by SAHACO(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
kropotkin2:
The hurricane and tornado that couldn't bring down the walls of the zoo we have him in
learn to read and U will know how to comment.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by chemicalDisease: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
What do u expect when kanu is more brilliant than the judge.

Afonjass, over to u guys.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by drss2(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
SAHACO:
true talk. very soon d daura govt will be disgraced.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
dEastActivist:

Says who??
You people can twist eh...
Says who afonja??

Why do we also have election observers too?
Isn't it for them to observe and say what they saw?
Afonjas are just so Shameless.

why do you keep saying afonja ? what is the meaning pls ?
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by Danzakidakura(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Who is your sponsor?
do I need sponsor ? I am not hungry.now face front boy.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by dEastActivist: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2016
Danzakidakura:
do I need sponsor ? I am not hungry.now face front boy.

Sorry Bro, No pun intended!
I mean Who is sponsoring #i gbo Project2019?
Because I've been seeing some people promoting it and I wanna inquire more about it.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by victorvezx(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Ipob sponsored international observer. They had to bring the clown from their ancestral home Israel, of all places, that says a lot. They obviously paid for his trip and everything, so what do they expect him to say. Am very sure he did not hear from the Nigerian side, he only took what Ipob told him about the case. Whether Kanu is released or not, this Nigeria he steps his foot in will be too hot for him. As long as he is here, he will never know peace. The government will always be on his neck till he get exterminated. No wonder he base in the U.K, because he can't try those nonsense he is doing there in Nigeria.
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by prince9851(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
[s]
victorvezx:
Ipob sponsored international observer. They had to bring the clown from their ancestral home Israel, of all places, that says a lot. They obviously paid for his trip and everything, so what do they expect him to say. Am very sure he did not hear from the Nigerian side, he only took what Ipob told him about the case. Whether Kanu is released or not, this Nigeria he steps his foot in will be too hot for him. As long as he is here, he will never know peace. The government will always be on his neck till he get exterminated. No wonder he base in the U.K, because he can't try those nonsense he is doing there in Nigeria.
[/s]
wen u have a PhD in blackmailing
Re: BIAFRA: Nnamdi Kanu’s Argument Supersedes That Of DSS, Says Foreign Oberver by Ragnnar: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good development.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Yusuf Buhari In A Stable Condition (See Photos) / PDP NATIONAL CONVENTION 2018: As It Happens / Fayemi Promised To Work With Security Agencies To Make Ekiti Safe For All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.