Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. (31101 Views)

El-rufai Replies Ben Bruce For Asking Buhari To Thank Jonathan Over Train Ride / I Dare Wike To Make The Video Public - Rivers Police Commissioner / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Strategical: 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
So if Alhaji Atiku in collaboration with his cohorts mismanaged PTDF funds and he is in the list of wanted corrupt persons in the USA (according to governor El-Rufai) why then has the current anti-corruption APC government not done anything to prosecute him and also hand him over to the USA government? Was it not this same president Buhari that crated late Umaru Dikko for onward freighting to Nigeria in 2004? Why are they now wasting nigeria's money and time on chasing Fani Kayode over N26m while bug fish like Atiku and friends are left outside so as to be able to contest and probably take over Aso rock in 2019? Governor El-rufai is a right hand man of the president so why has he not intimate the presido with all these corruption info regarding Atiku? Or is it that he did but the presido pretended not to have heard?

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by basadenet: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
El rufai need to Cautioned before he put himself into big trouble that will destroy his political career forever, even as it is, he cant win election in kaduna for his insensitive to masses plight. Shiites case is still fresh in peoples mind.
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by lordyugo: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
modath:

You know i leave you in the ignore bin ordinarily but what piqued my interest is what you mentioned, it is supposed to do what exactly? E beat me? Or what? Mob action won't work, yall should have known that by now, una swarm like pests, anything una like.. una bug spray dey on lock & load.. cheesy

Una nor go even cease to entertain me though.. smiley

hes right u jus heard d word PDP and u crawled out

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by dsenator: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Alhaji Atiku that i know is neither an APC nor a PDP member,he is just a political prostitute finding a way desperately to become the president of Nigeria by hook or by crook.We are in 2016 and they are already scheming for 2019.What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Jesusloveyou: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Duru009:
Don't be surprise GEJ might recontext in 2019...

"Politics is a dirty game"......
from prison

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by justmenoni: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
EL-rufai is not corrupt

talktonase:
See as shameless apc members are exposing each others secret...oya Atiku reveal elrufai own abeg grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Duru009(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
from prison

Nobody knows tomorrow. Watch n see anything can happen in Nigeria now..... ..
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by denssing: 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
hansyllo:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/215452-el-rufai-replies-atiku-liar-i-dare-go-u-s.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Disrespect for d incumbent president .What of d gross disrespect meted out to d former incumbent president GEJ?
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by denssing: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
El Rufia is tackling Atiku because he wants to go for d presidential ticket. He sees Atiku as a formidable force to deal with.
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by akinszz: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku should shame the devil, he should travel to USA.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Babacele: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
modath:

Those two i don't like very much but for how El Rufai transformed FCT, he has my respect anyday...anytime.

How ya doin?
Never knew Atiku is this stupid. in the first place wetin bring all these exhumation of issues dead? you need to read 'Accidental Public Servant' to see watertight records of many misdeeds n deeds of some public servants. Atiku just shot himself . Now he isn't smart and no longer on the fence he was pretending to be standing. Sorry, Atiku.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by CioAngels(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is beautiful, more disgrace amongst all are stealing politicians to come. I have said it and i will continue to say it, that as long as our leaders continues to steal our common wealth to better the lives of their families while they make ordinary Nigerians answering to them and their children, i say to them that all the DEITIES of this country will Ask, Judge and Punish them and their household. This is just the beginning. VAMPIRES.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Babacele: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Strategical:
So if Alhaji Atiku in collaboration with his cohorts mismanaged PTDF funds and he is in the list of wanted corrupt persons in the USA (according to governor El-Rufai) why then has the current anti-corruption APC government not done anything to prosecute him and also hand him over to the USA government? Was it not this same president Buhari that crated late Umaru Dikko for onward freighting to Nigeria in 2004? Why are they now wasting nigeria's money and time on chasing Fani Kayode over N26m while bug fish like Atiku and friends are left outside so as to be able to contest and probably take over Aso rock in 2019? Governor El-rufai is a right hand man of the president so why has he not intimate the presido with all these corruption info regarding Atiku? Or is it that he did but the presido pretended not to have heard?
..... Crated Umaru Dikko in 2004? are u kidding me? why don't you ask questions instead of talking authoritatively about things you know not?
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Omeokachie: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Elrufai lacks credibility. He said worse things about Buhari but here we are today. Trust this midget at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Jetjacky(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

See finishing! El Bruce lee......
which game bro
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by TheNonce: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jetjacky:
which game bro

Mortal kombat Xi on ps4! Wicked......

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Jetjacky(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
TheNonce:

Mortal kombat Xi on ps4! Wicked......
can I get it for ppsspp?
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by gabrielniy(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Plot twist. What if el-rufai and atiku wrote this saga script together, in a bid to ensure atiku gets the needed relevance and publicity before 2019? #IDontTrustPoliticians

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by TheNonce: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jetjacky:
can I get it for ppsspp?

Yeah...maybe through an online crack....or you can buy direct....try googling! I don't enjoy handhelds as much as the consoles...
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Ugosample(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2016
Babacele:
..... Crated Umaru Dikko in 2004? are u kidding me? why don't you ask questions instead of talking authoritatively about things you know not?

He meant 1984...
He is right, Buhari tried kidnapping Dikko to come and pay for his sins in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints New Aides For First Lady, Aisha / Why Abdulmumin Jibrin Wants To Dump APC / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.