Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. (31098 Views)

El-rufai Replies Ben Bruce For Asking Buhari To Thank Jonathan Over Train Ride / I Dare Wike To Make The Video Public - Rivers Police Commissioner / Man To Atiku: You Sent Your Daughter Abroad To School While You Own A University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by drss2(m): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2016
oh ye pipul of nigeria, do not be put off by el-roofile's vile on atiku becos he (el-roofile) will praise atiku wen elected president 2morow for el-roofile is a man with double mouth. a
a man with double mouth is a man with no honor.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by gbadexy(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2016
Is El rufai the same person as nuhu ribadu ?
He said atiku lied against his person meaning himself by saying ribadu betrayed him and begged.
He then made it all about himself against atiku.
I've been scratching my head trying to comprehend. I know those two don't see eye to eye but I'm trying to get where he attacked El rufai in the interview.
Atiku's obsession is premised on assurance given to him by his marabound assuring him. And the same marabound having successfully predicted some things in the past according to El rufai.
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Progressive01(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2016
modath:

Those two i don't like very much but for how El Rufai transformed FCT, he has my respect anyday...anytime.

How ya doin?
Yeah, sure. Respect Rufai as well.

I'm doing good dear. smiley
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by gurunlocker: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2016
Another step into APC disintegration....
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by pat077: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
Who is surprise this is happening? Expecting more....... 2019 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by eph12(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2016
We have been here before. Looks like dejavu! This was how they said Aisha can't go to the USA until it happened and everyone kept quiet.
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by omogin(f): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Ej rufai too small
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2016
VIsiting the United States of America is now a litmus test for all suspected looters of public funds in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Antoeni(m): 11:06am On Nov 16, 2016
The big knock this serious, Atiku prove El-Rufai wrong by go 2 USA

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by dheyveid(m): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2016
nigeria is a banana republic indeed

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by link2ok(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Antoeni:
The big knock this serious, Atiku prove El-Rufai wrong by go 2 USA

grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by NigeriaKitchen: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2016
El Rufai is a desperate politician, he used to say even more evil about Muhammadu Buhari until late 2014 when he noticed that Buhari was going to be the next president, he changed his words.

So long as Nigerians keep voting Northern politicians who brought Nigeria into the mess it is today, Nigeria will never witness progress.

Nigeria need a non-politician President from the Southern part of Nigeria.

The person should be a very successful global businessman with no political connection, anything less, won't work.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by sammyj: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2016
If Atiku get mind make him visit US now and leave matter for Matias !!!! grin shocked grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by lomprico(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2016
Built2last:
APC's fall will cause earthquake.

They keep getting everything wrong back to back

Which earthquake?
If my pillow fall e go shake ground pass if apc fall. Abeg!
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by moyakz(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2016
fayose nd aisha buhari SEASON 2.
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by MrBONE2(m): 11:21am On Nov 16, 2016
merbenko:
grin
Bros you have Guwarad it well in describing "POLITICAL PROSTITUTE"grin in person of ATIKU ABUBAKAR grin
#MY BONES SAYS IT ALL grin

Gyarbonka grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by DanielPop(m): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2016
Anyhow, El-Rufa'i is not an acceptable Presidential candidate! Let him remain Kaduna Governor. angry
hansyllo:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/215452-el-rufai-replies-atiku-liar-i-dare-go-u-s.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by winj: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Atiku Abubabak should be in jail, no question about that.
I don't know why he is still walking freely!!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2016
Why are we giving these jokers and looters relevance

Over my dead body will i vote for either of them next election.

fvcck PDP fvcck APC.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by flexingsly1804: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2016
El rufai is d most stupid politician Nigeria has eva had. Very confused man. Kaduna ppl r patiently waiting for u cum 2019. U think bin 1st class means u can b a good politician abi? Very corrupt bastard claiming Saint. El rufai is part of our problem in nigeria today. Small devil

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Miles300: 11:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Tinubu self no fit go US and so many politicians as well ..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Yahami(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2016

To clear the doubt just take a week visit to US they're our friends, if there is nothing, nothing will happen as well. " Just an advice"... From A CONCERN CITIZEN,

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by deolu2000(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2016
As if i care about these greedy men, they can kill themselves for all i care. Next!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by davibid: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
See as shameless apc members are exposing each others secret...oya Atiku reveal elrufai own abeg grin

Children politics

Yeye APC

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by arabbunkum: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Both Atiku and Hell-Rufai are rogues!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
oya come make we go...make we go....make we see ..wetin dem do for there....atiku come make we go ooooo
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by notoriousbabe: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wetin concern me?mtcheeeew

Abeg who get cucumber the chidinma size?
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by nijascammers: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
See as shameless apc members are exposing each others secret...oya Atiku reveal elrufai own abeg grin
but Igbos like to cover corruption, why u dey rant here? when your mates are carrying drugs in Indonesia and other places. Grow better liver to carry drug abeggggi
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by barcaboi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
talktonase:
yet mimiko and jimoh ibrahim doing same is no biggy or sheriff and makarfi doing same is nothing but it has 2 be APC bn shameless. ....stop ds apc bullshit and at lst grow up. ..its stale already
Re: El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is like APC are having more severe problems compared to that of Pdp. Just that, it's still boiling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignore Asari Dokubo At Your Own Peril, Bashir Tofa Warns FG / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Fulani Militias Kill 12 Persons In An Attack On Benue Community (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.