Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy (1403 Views)

Help!!!! Infinix Note 4 Pro And Zero 5 Pro Which Is Better ? / Should I Go For Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot S or Hot 4 Pro / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Experts, i need your help on this, which one of the three is the best based on your experience and which of them would you advice me to buy.. I'm a hardcore gamer.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by waleyp(m): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
Google and compare
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by augster(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Big screen + big battery - Note 3
If you can cope with hybrid slot Hot S
Big Battery + 4G - Hot 4 Pro

If you need any, you can contact me to get it. Pay on delivery. Number on signature
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by eki2000(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Just Buy The Three Of Them, U Wn't Regret It.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by shedy03(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
augster:
Big screen + big battery - Note 3
If you can cope with hybrid slot Hot S
Big Battery + 4G - Hot 4 Pro

If you need any, you can contact me to get it. Pay on delivery. Number on signature
cool analysis, but I'll advise hot 4 pro is great.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by henry007(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
samyomz:
Experts, i need your help on this, which one of the three is the best based on your experience and which of them would you advice me to buy.. I'm a hardcore gamer.
Go for note 3. It's better looking and more specced from the screen to the look of the phone.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by tmanis(m): 10:32am On Nov 16, 2016
buy the note 3. best screen, best battery, best processor for your games
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2016
tmanis:
buy the note 3. best screen, best battery, best processor for your games
i also prefer the note 3 but the setback of the phone is the lack of 4G LTE
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by tmanis(m): 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
samyomz:
i also prefer the note 3 but the setback of the phone is the lack of 4G LTE
you can manipulate your way to having 4G, but you can also chill for the zero 4, albeit with a smaller battery.
Re: Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2016
tmanis:
you can manipulate your way to having 4G, but you can also chill for the zero 4, albeit with a smaller battery.
zero 4 will be way above my budget, i think I'll go for note 3.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 8 In A Battle For Supremacy With Iphone 8 And The Samsung Galaxy S8 / Where Can I Repair My Samsung Galaxy S5? / Jumia Coupon Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.