Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating (watch Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating (watch Here) (845 Views)

Married Man Busted For Cheating - Watch Wife Reaction / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Video Of His Wife Cheating (watch Here) by Jalapa01(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2016
A husband believes he has caught his wife cheating on him using a camera on a drone to catch her out.

He’s now uploaded the footage to YouTube with a commentary that shows his anger and heartbreak at the collapse of his 18-year marriage.

He wrote: ‘Used my drone to catch my wife meeting a guy at the local CVS.

‘She had been getting called in early to work more often the past couple weeks, and then I got a call from someone telling me something was going on.

‘I tried to follow her a couple times prior but both times she went to work, so I’m not sure if she was getting tipped off or I was just unlucky. So I took the drone up and that worked.’

Watch video clip at http://www.bookspen.com/man-shares-video-wife-cheating-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See Gorgeous World’s Shortest Couple As They Marry In Elaborate Wedding / 14 Things Men ALWAYS Pay Attention To! / What Is The Craziest Thing You Did As A Child Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.