Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? (651 Views)

Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World / A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time / Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by franklyn00(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2016
What do you do when your Girlfriend cant eat/drink when she is sick?
I feel like dyingggggggg and my woman has no appetite
Ladies in the house, What do you like to eat when you are sick and ver no appetite?

Guys, what do you give your woman when she is sick and has no appetite?

#Palmgossip
Re: What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by Barney11: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2016
what nonsense! you can as well give am that part of ur body that makes her your girlfriend.go and marry joor
Re: What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by Sayelabola(m): 6:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Why feeling like dying cos a sick person has no appetite. Can two wrongs make a right?

Just seek the service of a medical practitioner... A pharmacist, or local nurse will help you out.
Re: What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by kinggogo: 6:15am On Nov 16, 2016
U feel lyk dying too shocked undecided. Ok

Gv her a mimd blowing sezz dah'll revive her back undecided
Re: What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2016
Get her lucozade boost for now
Re: What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by Elkay3: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2016
Bro, if she's sick and you're not a doctor, please go and see a doctor. It's as easy as that, what's the fuse about?
Re: What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2016
franklyn00:

What do you do when your Girlfriend cant eat/drink when she is sick?
I feel like dyingggggggg and my woman has no appetite
Ladies in the house, What do you like to eat when you are sick and ver no appetite?

Guys, what do you give your woman when she is sick and has no appetite?

#Palmgossip
omg .forget. I will relocate us to the nearest hospital. solution will be there

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Before You Forgive Someone For Cheating / How True Is Dis? / WWE Last Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.