Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Okorocha, Mimiko & Rotimi Parley: My Prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Mimiko & Rotimi Parley: My Prediction (419 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / Osinbajo And APC Governors Land In Kebbi For Policy Synergy Parley (photos) / Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha, Mimiko & Rotimi Parley: My Prediction by Upritman(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2016
In this picture, we have Gov.Rochas Okorocha (Chairman of APC Governors and Governor of IMO State), Gov.Olusegun Mimiko (Governor of Ondo State and Chairman of PDP governors) and Mr.Rotimi Akeredolu SAN (APC Governorship Candidate in Ondo State).
Recall that after a violent protest recently in Ondo State following the replacement of PDP's Eyitayo Jegede by INEC for PDP's Jimoh Ibrahim, Gov.Mimiko rushed to meet President Buhari. Many political watchers predicted that the visit was part of moves by the governor to defect to the APC.
While Jegede is Gov.Mimiko's preferred candidate and of the Makarfi faction, Jimoh is of the Sheriff faction.
Ahead of the November 26 governorship election, Jimoh Ibrahim has vowed to probe the administration of Gov.Mimiko if he wins.
Meanwhile, Gov.Mimiko and his preferred candidate is still hoping to get a favourable judgement from the court of Appeal.
With this cheerful fellowship, one can but expect anything.
But here is one of my predictions for Ondo State:
If Jegede losses his Appeal or if the case isn't concluded before the poll, Gov.Mimiko will order all his supporters to vote for Mr.Rotimi Akeredolu of the APC instead of the rival factional candidate of his party.
This is part of the deal to cover up many of his messes.
Ondo will be interesting
Let's watch keenly.

(1) (Reply)

FG Floats Schemes To Rescue 58m Nigerians From Poverty / Rivers Rerun : Nobody Can Impose Representatives On Rivers People - - Gov . Wike / Throwback Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan As A Youth Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.