Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency (26339 Views)

Buhari In ‘Technical Stopover’ In London - Presidency Says / Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of South-East Governors’ Peace Parley / APC Delegation Led By Ngige & Andy Uba Visit Obiano Over The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2017
The Presidency has said President Muhammadu Buhari met with the delegation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) led by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State, in London yesterday.

Those in the delegation were Governors Umaru Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa; Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna; Yahaya Bello of Kogi and APC National Chairman, Chief John Oyegun and the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi.

Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, in a statement, said Okorocha confirmed the meeting in a telephone conversation and said the president, who spent an hour with them was very cheerful and has not lost any bit of his sense of humour.

“The governor said the party delegation spent more than an hour with Buhari over lunch and it was very clear from the discussions that he followed developments at home very closely.

“He said the president was delighted to receive the delegation and asked each governor about affairs in his state. He also asked the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, about the state of the railways.

“When asked to react to all the negative things being said about him, the president just laughed and described such negative reports as lies. Okorocha said Buhari was completely unperturbed by the cocktail of lies. He, instead, sent his best wishes to Nigerians,” the statement read.

Adesina also quoted Okorocha as saying Nigerians did not have to worry at all, adding that Buhari would be back as soon as the doctors gave him the green light.
“By our visit to London today, the merchants of lies have been put out of business and Nigerians will not buy the garbage they have been selling. All those who look up to fake news can find better use for their time,” Okorocha noted.

Buhari, who left the country on May 7, has been away for more than 76 days attending to his health in London.

His wife had visited him on May 30 and returned a week later, on June 6.

Mrs. Buhari returned to London on Tuesday, July 3, after attending the meeting of the Organisation of African First Ladies against HIV/AIDS (OAFLA) in Addis Ababa, on July 3.

Mrs. Buhari, had on her Facebook page said: “The hyenas” and “the jackals” would soon be ejected from the kingdom, while responding to an earlier post made by the senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani.

She further wrote: “God has answered the prayers of the weaker animals. The hyenas and the jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom. We strongly believe in the prayers and support of the weaker animals. Long live the weaker animals, long live Nigeria.”

On July 7, Buhari had summoned Acting President Yemi Osinbajo to London for urgent meeting. On his return, Osinbajo said the president was recuperating fast and was due back soon

http://sunnewsonline.com/buhari-apc-delegation-parley-in-london-presidency/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2017
“God has answered the prayers of the weaker animals. The hyenas and the jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom."

Alhamdulilahi

Long live Sai Baba.
Long live the weaker animals, long live Nigeria.”

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
“God has answered the prayers of the weaker animals. The hyenas and the jackals will soon be sent out of the kingdom."

Alhamdulilahi

Long live Sai Baba.
ZOMBIE for life

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
ZOMBIE for life

Enemies of the state are not allowed to comment on Nigeria matter

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Ipork miscreant

EmekaBlue:
ZOMBIE for life

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Ipork miscreant

You are a patriot

God bless you

29 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Enemies of the state are not allowed to comment on Nigeria matter
i can even comment on american platform talkless of d zoo....its even a honor to d zoo

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:24am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
i can even comment on american platform talkless of d zoo....its even a honor to d zoo

Nnamdi heart will be trembling now

Coz he knows Kuje is loading

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 6:24am On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerian needs peace not war,there is no way nigeria can be divided without war,God bless is all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Ipork miscreant

U notherners worship ur politicians and they do nothing for u...bcoz everyone knows d north is a shithole with idp camps up and down...what a shame u cant stand for what is right but rather zombeing around..smh

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Nigerian needs peace not war,there is no way nigeria can be divided without war,God bless is all

Patriotism at its peak

KANU and ipob miscreants are too small

We will crush them in less than 30 minutes

There won't be cause for war

If Igbos want peace we will give them.

They preach violence we will also give them

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
sarrki:

Nnamdi heart will be trembling now

Coz he knows Kuje is loading
U think Nnamdi can be picked from d east..hahahaha

this is d time u will respect d igbos

26 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by LoveDecay(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2017
IPOB right now

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by LoveDecay(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2017
EmekaBlue:
U think Nnamdi can be picked from d east..hahahaha

this is d time u will respect d igbos

If only you could see the caricature Igbo land has become.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Ameen and you too boss.

sarrki:

You are a patriot

God bless you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by chimah3(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2017
Lol! They should keep deceiving themselves and their gullible supporters!

Time will surely expose the truth!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by HITdemUP: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Igbos always cry and wail each time they hear Buhari . .this Evans kinsmen self una nor dey shame ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2017
You ipork miscreants worship and idol a failed yahuu yahuu 419 with nothing upstairs but nothing.

EmekaBlue:
U notherners worship ur politicians and they do nothing for u...bcoz everyone knows d north is a shithole with idp camps up and down...what a shame u cant stand for what is right but rather zombeing around..smh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Eastfield1: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:

Alhamdulilahi

Long live Sai Baba.
see what one fake picture is doing to you people.
only one fake picture

26 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2017
LoveDecay:

If only you could see the caricature Igbo land has become.
caricature u say until u see underground plans manifest

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
You ipork miscreants worship and idol a failed yahuu yahuu 419 with nothing upstairs but nothing.

just d same way u gworo chewers worship a fully certified dullard

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Maybe you're having a different definition for the word " fake "

Eastfield1:

see what one fake picture is doing to you people.
only one fake picture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by GMBuhari: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Sai Baba

Enemies of progress will not like this news
madridguy:

Alhamdulilahi

Long live Sai Baba.

sarrki:

Patriotism at its peak

KANU and ipob miscreants are too small

We will crush them in less than 30 minutes

There won't be cause for war

If Igbos want peace we will give them.

They preach violence we will also give them

I really dunno why Buratai is playing the cool headed dude , let him drop a boom on those so called soldiers of ND , the ones Nnamdi has brain washed all it would take is Helicopter hovering ahead , and a sonic boom from a fighter jet

It's been a while since i saw muurfuckas threatening Nigeria with ICC , i miss those comments they write that shows how sad they are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Gworo chewers shall continue hunting down ipork miscreants till you're completely wipe out of the surface of Nigeria.

EmekaBlue:
just d same way u gworo chewers worship a fully certified dullard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2017
So news reporters don't go to London again, I thought they've state house press.

What did they met for, nobody saw them leaving our airport, nobody saw when they landed in London, they go through Edo air ways

10 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2017
GMBuhari:
Sai Baba

I really dunno why Buratai is playing the cool headed dude , let him drop a boom on those so called soldiers of ND , the ones Nnamdi has brain washed all it would take is Helicopter hovering ahead , and a sonic boom from a fighter jet

It's been a while since i saw muurfuckas threatening Nigeria with ICC , i miss those comments they write that shows how sad they are

We are going to use mobile police

Ipob miscreants are nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:46am On Jul 24, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
So news reporters don't go to London again, I thought they've state house press.

What did they met for, nobody saw them leaving our airport, nobody saw them landed in London, they go through Edo air ways

No sire they traveled through Igbos airways

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Buratai will soon purge away the miscreants just looking for a good reason to do that. I'm sure with the Anambra election coming soon, it's an opportunity to purge.

GMBuhari:
Sai Baba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Eastfield1: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Maybe you're having a different definition for the word " fake "

my guy.
tell me why there is only one old fake picture??
not even two or three.
You guys are Zone B.
Buhari is not coming back

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Buratai will soon purge away the miscreants just looking for a good reason to do that. I'm sure with the Anambra election coming soon, it's an opportunity to purge.

Burutai A:K:A Brutal

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:48am On Jul 24, 2017
GMBuhari:
Sai Baba

When indomie generation kid comment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency by Eastfield1: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

What did they met for, nobody saw them leaving our airport, nobody saw when they landed in London, they go through Edo air ways
why is there only one fake picture at the first place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose And Obasanjo Wearing Matching Outfits In Throwback Photo / Workers Celebrate Early Christmas As Gov. Ayade Pays December Salary / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.