Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Next? Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Next? Please (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next? Please by iz2much: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2009
My Gurlfriend Despise me,saying she reads it in my habit that am not ready to get married @ least not in the next 6 years, She Older than me and she thinks the wait is too long for her. Am scared, should i honorably Break up with her before itz getting too long
Re: What Next? Please by justwise(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
iz2much:

My Gurlfriend Despise me,saying she reads it in my habit that am not ready to get married @ least not in the next 6 years, She Older than me and she thinks the wait is too long for her. Am scared, should i honorably Break up with her before itz getting too long

How do u mean by that? Maybe she is right
Re: What Next? Please by nnemak(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
lol.
You are stuck, SHE IS OLDER than YOu!!!!!!
YOU MUST MARRY HER!!!!!!
Re: What Next? Please by SisiKill1: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
If you date an older woman, expect to be rushed into marriage, no ifs, ands or buts about it.
Re: What Next? Please by r231(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

If you date an older woman, expect to be rushed into marriage, no ifs, ands or buts about it.

true

@poster
how big is d age difference?
Re: What Next? Please by TheHenrys(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
@poster,
you berra start searching for a new girlfren cuz she is searching for a man that will marry her and are you ready to marry now?
Re: What Next? Please by yme1(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2009
let her be if that is what she wants
all this babes running into marraige sef,do they think it is bed of roses or what?
Re: What Next? Please by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2009
y me:

let her be if that is what she wants
all this babes running into marraige sef,do they think it is bed of roses or what?

Biological clocks a-ticking!
Re: What Next? Please by sistajay(f): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
Tell her you aint ready to get married just yet, and you aint gonna be coerce into it. Either she waits or find someone else to get married to.
Re: What Next? Please by finemocha(f): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
sorry
Re: What Next? Please by CrazyMan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
iz2much:

Judging from your post, I think she’s right; you have no marriage plans for her.
Re: What Next? Please by kenuoyibo(m): 12:54am On Nov 04, 2009
if u know u cant marry her,bid her farewell. there will always be younger chics within your reach,because if u rush into marriage,her true character will come out and u may not like it. such people may not disclose their real age to you exactly.
if you love yourself,log out, okay? go look for a younger fresher chic and dont date any girl that is desperate for marriage,because such people will hide their true character.(am talking from experience)
Re: What Next? Please by 190: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2009
poster
is scared of gettin married~
Re: What Next? Please by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:57am On Nov 04, 2009
She's older than you. . .your not ready to get married to her in the next six years?

Meaning your not willing to commit to her and you still expect her to hang on. . .then when she's wasted all those years with you. . .you then go for some other younger babe and probably that's when you start to find faults with her e.g. her being older than you. . .

Abeg free the babe jooo!!!!!  mschewwww!!! angry
Re: What Next? Please by punchlinee: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2009
do now
Re: What Next? Please by iz2much: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

She's older than you. . .your not ready to get married to her in the next six years?

Meaning your not willing to commit to her and you still expect her to hang on. . .then when she's wasted all those years with you. . .you then go for some other younger babe and probably that's when you start to find faults with her e.g. her being older than you. . .

Abeg free the babe jooo!!!!! mschewwww!!! angry

Thanks man, The babe was telling me she is willing to wait but i thought it the way she said it. kinda confused, you know the older the lady the xtreme experience she had. i think she is mature enough to be the best gurl

(1) (Reply)

Re: Slept With 83 Men / Easy Tips To Pick Up A Girl In A Bar / Help Me Oooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.